Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) Empty
PostSubject: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) Shia-LaBoeuf

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
These are the things that I need.
I'm tormented, broken and chained;
Are you listening?

I found myself sitting on the edge of the creek that I called home. Every now and then the wind would blow the water onto my bare toes. I held the diamond ring firmly in my hand. I couldn't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that she was gone. I guess that was the problem with being an immortal. Death never hits you specifically, it hits you where it hurts most. I wasn't positive she was dead, but where else could she be? It's not like she would leave camp. I could remember everything that we did, all the way from when we first met to when we met the last time.

I could remember the night perfectly. It was the Autumn dance. Like any other dance I was hanging out by the punch bowl. I had only showed up to follow social protocall. Dani had showed up for the same reason. We just started talking, and when the right moment came, I grew a pair and asked her out. That went really well. Then we went on our first date, second, and so-forth. I could remember when the first time we realized a mortal and a nymph might not be compleatly compatible. We had just encountered a hell hound in the forest, but it got us both pretty good. After that was taken care of she tried to heal me before herself. I could live as long as I needed, but she could die whenever she was called so. The last memory I had of her was when she came to find me here. We exchanged a hug and then she asked if I was cheating on her. I had started acting a little strange, but that was only because I was getting ready to propose. She would never really now what I was planning to do now. She would never now how much I really loved her.

The points in the ring dug into my skin. I was unaware how hard I was holding it until I watch a drop of my golden blood spread across the dirt beneath my feet. briefly I lighten my grip before loosing the ring into the unknown. The shiny object practically floats through the air before finally making contact with the creek. A lot of people would think I'd come across the ring again, but I knew otherwise. One of the nymphs would pick it up and claim as their own. Then I'd never see it again. That was my last physical memory of Dani and now it was gone. It needed to happen, though I never wanted it to. I feel a drop come from my eye and land with my blood. I close my eyes tight to stop the tears, but I was fighting a loosing battle. For the first time in years, I had dropped my pride, and began sobbing.

I have heard that winter's cold
Will give way to summer's warmth
Oh no! Like salt in the snow
I'm melted and left all alone on the side of the road.

~forgive the Montague.~
Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) Photo_2045599_resize

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

I walked through the woods, the wind stirring my curls just slightly, the forest seemed almost inviting, but not completely. It was dangerous for a half-blood to be lulled into a false sense of security and I knew that better then anyone. I carefully glanced around at my surroundings and removed my bow from it's sling. Technically, I was supposed to practice archery at the archery range, but what was the fun in that, it's not like we were going to fight monsters at the archery range.

I carefully placed a makeshift target on a solid, leafy oak tree. The tree stood tall, evidently having been rooted in the dirt of centuries. I couldn't help but wince at the thought of shooting up a helpless tree, but then again, that was life wasn't it. I checked to make sure that my dagger was strapped to my arm, the last thing that I needed was for that dumb thing to come flying out of it's sheath, the last time that had happened, well it hadn't been pretty. I carefully notched an arrow and focused on her target. She took a deep breath and let go of the string.

THWACK, the arrow hit the target slightly off-kilter with a defining smack. I muttered a curse under my breath, I needed to focus more. " Alabama Arkansas I do love my Ma and Pa
Not the way that I do love you, well holy moly me oh my,You’re the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you" I sang while I sent arrow after arrow flying into the target, but they all hit away from the bullseye. I growled in frustration, " What am I doing wrong " I said, voicing my annoyance aloud.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I sit on the edge of the creek for several minutes. I stopped crying rather quickly, and soon just look out over the water's edge. I knew one of the nymphs had probably picked the ring up by now. Everything was gone. Everything. I needed to release some tension and frustration, but in a non violent manner. We fight the enemy, not each-other. I pick up my bow and quiver and set off in a direction. I wasn't sure where, but I was going. I didn't really walk around the trees, instead of mostly pushing myself away from them. I push off of one tree, just before hearing the familiar sound of someone loosing an arrow. Then there was singing. I'm not sure what it was that drew me towards the source, but I followed the noise. I heard a lot of arrows hitting what I could only guess to be a tree, and then singing. I was almost on the source when the singing stopped. I Then hear the archery ride herself on her mistakes. I had done that many times, and I had learned how to get through it. If today was any normal day, I'd stop and lend a hand, maybe even become almost a full time tutor, but today isn't a normal day. Instead, almost silently I draw an arrow, draw, aim, and release. The arrow flies almost directly beside her ear and into the center of the bull's eye.

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

Alison spun around, quickly unsheathing her dagger, her eyes bright with fury. " Who do you think you are " She spat. If there was one thing that she hated, it was being interrupted, especially when she was training, it was just rude and with time being so precious, she couldn't afford to be interrupted, it was a waste of time.

Alison studied her attacker obscurely, evidently not a demi-god, didn't have that haunted look in their eyes, the look that all demigods had in common. The look that showed fear and desperation, it showed long hungry nights and lonely days, it showed us ourselves. She decided that he wasn't a satyr either because he didn't seem to have any horns or hoofs.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I took great pride in the fact I had annoyed her. I did that very well with very few people. Then with great fury she spits the words "Who do you think you are," at me. With just a little bit of thinking time I quickly respond with. "Running around leaving scars." I may be a little bit bitter at the situation, but I was still quick on my feet. I take a few steps closer to her. My bow was in one hand, and between my fingers I held three arrows. I felt her eyes studying me as I loose the three arrows, all within an inch of the first. When you have no life and to much time, you get good. Like really, really good. I remove one more arrow and send it flying. This one lands just a little bit off center, but errors are to be expected. I still feel her eyes studying me trying to figure me out. I'd figure the slightly pointed ears gave her a hint, but she was a little bit curious as to how I was a dude. "I'm a nymph. Yes. I'm a male nymph."

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

Alison couldn't help but smirk, his expression was somewhat simple for her to read," No Sweetheart, I wasn't wondering how it was possible to have a male nymph, it's called survival of the fittest and reproduction " She said cooly. She rolled her eyes as he loosened his arrows, wanting to smack him for his impudence, he evidently believe that he was superior to others. " Good job, you can hit a makeshift target on a tree, gold star " She said coldly, anyone that was better then her at anything she instantly viewed as a threat.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

"Well," I say looking around at her comment of hitting a tree. "Perhaps you'd like to see a live demonstration?" I say looking her direction. Most people were smart enough not to accept a fight to the death with an immortal. I look at the target, and decide I was going to lend her a hand. But not in a friendly, brotherly manner like I usually would. this was going to be a lot more business like. I pluck each one of the arrows from the target, tossing each one of hers almost directly on her toes. I pace back to her level, and draw an arrow. "Put your domminent shoulder towards the target. Feet apart, toes towards the mark."

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

She glared at hin coldly but did as she was told, although she wasn't sure why seeing as she had rarely listened to her own family. She willed her body to relax and she carefully arranged her shoulders so that her dominant shoulder was faced towards the target. She carefully spread her feet apart, quickly calculating in her head the proper amount of degrees that they needed to be separated.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I circle around her, just taking in a lot of information. Her legs were spaced perfectly apart, her posture was exact. I take a few paces around her, now not just examining the position but the girl in general. I started at her back and worked my way around. I payed brief attention to her blonde hair, and started searching down. Her shoulders were a little petite, but muscular. Nothing that was abnormal in camp. Then I noticed her figure. She was in pretty good shape, but again, that's normal in this camp. I got to her side, and there was very little to notice there that I hadn't already. I reached her front and began searching from her legs up. There had to be something that would show me what I was looking for. I pass her shoulders once again and slowly study her face. I looked at her lips, cheekbones, nose, and then I finally got to her eyes. I peer into them for a few seconds before I draw my bow, and position myself in the same way she had herself. "You're an Athena child. You don't need me to help you. You already know this." I tell her before removing an arrow from my quiver. Without even looking down I notch the arrow, and draw. I could only assume she was doing the same. "Relax, focus, and fire." And with that last word I allow the arrow to fly, and place itself in the bull's eye.

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

Alison looked forward as he studied her, it somehow amused her that it took a while for people to figure out her god parent until they came to her grey eyes. She bit her lip nervously and forced her self to relax, and focus, which even for a daughter of Athena was difficult. Her mind kept diverting from the task at hand, as if it had other stuff to think about. She forced herself to focus carefully on the center of the target. She drew her shoulder back carefully and checked her aim one last time, then let the arrow fly loose, closing her eyes with foreboding. She opened her eyes after she heard a loud THWACK and stifled a groan of frustration. The arrow had landed much closer to the bullseye then before, but ever so slightly off kilter. Her grey eyes blazed with frustration. She stared at the target and calculated her mistakes in her head.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I stare blankly as I watch her arrow land just off center again. Even this had caught me off guard. I assumed it would be as I tutored most people. They knew how to do everything, they just needed to feel like they were being taught. If not that then they just needed a little bit of advice. I gave her all I could help her with, and she stood perfectly. The only thing that I could imagine at this point was her bow string was too tight, or her arrows were poorly made. I turn on my heal ready to ask to view both when the tree branches shake. The breeze held against the back of my neck for a few seconds before dying down to what it was before. "Are you accounting for the wind?" I ask quiet curiously. I had practiced enough to adjust to the wind without even knowing it. That just came with practice, and it was nothing I could really teach anyone, but she was an Athena child so she could pick it up rather quickly.

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

" Yes" She snapped, yanking her arrow out of the target. " Thanks for your help and everything but I can do it myself" Alison said defiantly. She didn't like looking weak or dependent on someone, it just didn't work for her. Alison carefully yanked the arrows out of the tree and put them away. She rummaged through her bag and brought out a small container of juicy grapes. She carefully cleared a small patch of ground next to the tree and laid the grapes down, as an offering to any spirits that she had disrupted while conducting her practice.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I watch as she places the grapes on the ground and obviously prepares to leave. I wasn't going to stop her. I was going to let her go off and learn by herself, but something didn't feel quite right. I stood still and moving for a while, but then quickly start running towards her. "Move!" I shout almost taking her to the ground. The classical Chimera was a goat, lion, and snake, but it had come to refer to any combination animal. And that's exactly what had landed on her box of grapes. It was almost a hybrid of the Minotaur and a griffin. I knew this wasn't going to end well, but I wasn't sure what it was fully capable of. I grab whatever piece of the child of Athena that I could and begin to drag her to whatever cover I could find. It was nothing but a tree but it was better than nothing.

Back to top Go down
I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

I'm Ali and I'm Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Alison Wojkevic

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

" Let me go, I'm fully capable of fighting it " She hissed. Alison surveyed the animal quickly, 'this is what I get for trying to be nice' she thought to herself. She quickly tried to wrack her brain for any intel that she had on Chimera's. A Chimera had been defeated by Bellephron with the aid of Pegasus, but there weren't any pegasi nearby. The most important thing was to stay out of sight from it's fire-breathing heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)   Screw it, she's gone now (Ali) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw it, she's gone now (Ali)
Page 1 of 1