Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I have nothing better to do..." [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

"I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  Empty
PostSubject: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 pm

I sit against the Arts & Crafts tent wall, myself hunched over my almost full sketch pad. I don't really use it for sketching...just random drawings. Anyway, I was drawing a concert scene, Eminem rapping, with me in the front row. Eminem is my idol. I LOVE him. So I drew the picture, shading everything in perfectly. I have a 'talent', as some people would say. I don't like to brag, but I think I do too. I close my pad and slowly stand up. I stretch my arms out, then look down at my outfit. I was wearing my Guns & Roses 'Appetite for Destruction' t-shirt that hung loosely past my waist, my severly ripped skinny jeans, and my black Chucks. I take a seat at the table in the center of the tent, idlely playing with a macaroni piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Marilee "Mar" Lyssandra Naveau

"Bad posture." I scolded jokingly, tsking a little bit before grinning at the girl. Scratching my neck, I laughed a little bit to fill the quiet and patted around my left eye for a little bit to make sure the eye-patch was secure. Alright, it was fine. Tipping my head to the side, I observed the girl and smiled. "Yo, whassup, I'm Mar. Well, that's not my real name but my real name's superrr lame so I just go by Mar. Daughter of the one and only Ares. You come here often?"

(( Whoops sorry, didn't notice that you posted at first. xD ))

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fridge, I used the wrong colour. xD)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:37 pm

I turn around and see a girl...with an eye patch. I laugh at her comment. "Not really. I just come here to draw," I say, holding up my closed sketch pad. I stuff it under my arm and get up from the table. "Kaylee. Daughter of Hecate." I grin. "Watch this." I take a piece of paper, draw a pack of M&Ms, and mumble a chant. The package of candy pops out of the paper, and I smirk. I tear a rip in it, and pour about 5 M&Ms into my hand. "Cool, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 pm

"Whoa." I said, watching as she did some crazy magical voodoo and as a pack of M&Ms popped out of the paper. Making a face that might resemble the awe I felt and how impressed I was, I raised my eyebrows and laughed. "Pretty dang cool, miss daughter of Hecate. Tell me, is it totally sick being able to pull off random hoodoo like that? I'm assuming it's pretty rad, like, all you need is a little paper and then - POW! You're never hungry again." I said, grinning. "I can.. consume twenty hot dogs in ten minutes - without hurling." I stated, glancing at my watch and laughing again.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 pm

I laugh. "Nice. I wish I could do that. But, ya know, my anorexia..." I smile. I take some M&Ms out and give them to Mar. "Here," I drop them in her hand as I pop some into my mouth. "And if you thought that was cool, you should see my spear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:58 pm

I pursed my lips when she said anorexia. It was shame, anorexia came mainly from a poorly developed self image. If only I could give some of my self-esteem to others, the gods knew that I had enough of it for both myself and everyone else in the world. Taking the M&Ms, I stared at them for a little bit before shoving them all in my mouth at once. Chewing furiously until there was only a bit of chocolate left, I moved it around carefully and carefully placed it on one of my front teeth.

Smiling with what looked like a gap in my teeth, I struck what might be considered a pose that a pirate might strike while pretending to wave my nonexistent sword around. "Well, how do I look?" I asked, adjusting my eye-patch accordingly and sneaking a glance at her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

I laugh really hard. "Awesome, you look awesome." I choke out. Tears form at my eyes fom laughing so hard. I collect myself, and I smile. "Nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 pm

"Well, I take great care and groom myself in order to look the best for my fair lady." I said, making a sweeping motion as I bowed. Looked like I went from "ahoy, me matey" to "thou art thee" in less than ten seconds. Was that a new record? "How doth thee fare on such war-filled days?" I asked, kneeling on one knee and extending my hand to her as if to take her hand. I realized then that I had no idea how to talk like they must have in the medieval times.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm

"Thou feels very good-eth?" I laugh. I was having a good time with this girl, Mar. She was nice. We could be good friends. Maybe. Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 am

(( Niiice name. xD ))

"Well, that's good-eth to lark." I said before pausing and pursing my lips. "Alright, lark totally didn't fit in that sentence. Sorry about that." I apologized, laughing. "So, what types of stuff do ya usually doodle?" I asked, making a twirly motion with my hand as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 am

~Thanks. XD

I shrug. "Stuff. Whatever comes to my mind, usually." I keep the pad snug under my arm, worrying that she would take it. Truthfully, all my drawings were spot-on pictures of Eminem. I didn't want her to think I was obsessive...even though I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

"Oh, I see." I said, eye flickering over to her sketchpad but quickly returning elsewhere. "Very detailed answer." I remarked, laughing and flashing her two thumbs up. "The war's been getting intense lately." I stated, running a hand through my hair and scowling when I came to a batch of tangles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]    "I have nothing better to do..." [Private]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I have nothing better to do..." [Private]
Page 1 of 1