Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Regarding Some Issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Regarding Some Issues Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Some Issues   Regarding Some Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi everyone,

As of late, there's been major controversy over the situation which occurred with Katie, in addition to the other topics I mentioned within my post at Crispy's most recent topic. I would just like to clarify one thing with all of you:

Although I realize some of you know the story, I also realize that some of you don't, and are hearing different snippets of it from others and coming to an executive conclusion yourself. Unfortunately, some of those conclusions may not be correct.

Due to this, I would like everyone to refrain from posting something that's not exactly your story to tell, so no false facts get mixed up with the real deal. Make sense? In addition to that, I would really appreciate and suggest lightening up on the administrators to an extent. By that I don't mean you have to be all lovey dovey with them (nor would I expect you to), but don't "cyber scream" at them, because everyone makes mistakes -- big and small. And I think they've gotten the message by now, so no need to point anymore fingers or accuse anyone anymore.

Furthermore, I suggested behind the scenes that we turn over a new leaf. While that topic was mainly created for the moderators and administrators to view and think about, I will also let you in on what I stated within the topic.

The main topic of the thread that I created was to have some new year's resolutions that would make CHB better. While this really applied to other mods and admins, I would like to apply this to you all as well. We all have something to work on to make this Forum a better place, and I would like each and every one of you to make that your goal for the coming new year. We all on the same page? (:

That's about it; thanks everyone.

Regards,
Dan

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Some Issues   Regarding Some Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Thank you Dan. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL, can't be just be in the spirit? Please?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Some Issues   Regarding Some Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Dan wrote:

Although I realize some of you know the story, I also realize that some of you don't, and are hearing different snippets of it from others and coming to an executive conclusion yourself. Unfortunately, some of those conclusions may not be correct.

Your right. I only know what's been happening through other post's on Crispy's topic, so I probably read some thing that were incorrect. I should know the whole story before jumping to conclusions. Sorry Bunny, and all the other admins. ;)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Some Issues   Regarding Some Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 pm

[quote="Tethys"]
Dan wrote:

I'm glad you agree. (: We all make mistakes, so don't be too hard on yourself, but I'm glad that you owned up. That shows real character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Some Issues   Regarding Some Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Some Issues
Page 1 of 1