Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Story That Took Forever To Make

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Story That Took Forever To Make Empty
PostSubject: My Story That Took Forever To Make   My Story That Took Forever To Make I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Riss yawned widley. Her pink lips made an O when she yawned. Geez, godess was she tired. All she wanted to do was take a nap. But her father, Matt, occupied the couch. They lived in a two-bedroom house in downtown Brooklyn. A tough neighborhood to grow up in. Of course, they were Greek immigrants. When Matt and Aryssa had arrived, Matt had taken up a surname. Matt. His real name was...well it's too difficult to spell. That wasn't quite relevant to what she was thinking about though. Riss quitely padded downstairs on her feet. She was wearing her flannel red and black PJs. Riss spent more time in PJs than she did regular clothes. That didn't both her in the least bit. She shrugged on a black hoodie and flipped up the hood. She slid outside into the cool night air. She shivered when the air touched her skin. But it soon settled over herl like a cool blanket. It caressed and kissed her skin like an old friend. Or a favorite pair of jeans. Suddenly, a light flickered on in her neighbor's window. She jumped back in the shadows. Her neighbors were Italians. It was sad how all the nationalities were crammed into one little neighborhood. But Riss liked the DiRosa's. They were nice and made the best canolies. Riss smiled as her best friend, Marco, slid out of the window and hit the ground with a dull thud. Marco, stood up and looked at Riss with his dark brown eyes. He blinked his super long lashes at her a couple times and she asked, "You got the money?" He looked at her and grinned, "Yeah." Even though it was only eight at night. It was the longest day of the year, or literally one of them, and the sun was just begining to set. "So...what are we gonna get again?" He asked. Riss just looked at him and smiled, "Our school jeans."

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: My Story That Took Forever To Make   My Story That Took Forever To Make I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Cool. whats it from?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My Story That Took Forever To Make   My Story That Took Forever To Make I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:22 pm

MY MIND
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: My Story That Took Forever To Make   My Story That Took Forever To Make I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Story That Took Forever To Make   My Story That Took Forever To Make I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Story That Took Forever To Make
Page 1 of 1