Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking By The Lake... WATER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Walking By The Lake... WATER Empty
PostSubject: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I walk up to the lake absorbing the smell of the water. I take in all of my surroundings. I see the canoes, the naidads, the soft, green, grass, and well the sky. I start to walk along the edge of the lake wondering about my mortal family. I stop at this big rock and sit on top of it. I heave a big huge sigh and stare into the water of the lake. I wave at the naidads in the water. I say, "Today is a boring day." I was half talking to me and half talking to the naidads. I watch them nod and wave good-bye. I also watch them swim away. I scooted towards the water and put my feet in the warm, fresh water.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

I walked by the lake, and smiled at the sun. I wished it were dark though. I saw a pretty girl sitting by the water. But then I thought about Emma, and how cute she was. I decided to say, "Hey, what's up." I say.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:22 pm

I turn to see a boy who was very tall. I say, "Um.. hello. I'm Shelbie Occeeana, daughter of Poseidon. I'm 16 years old. Today is a very boring day for me."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I smile at her. Then, I noticed that I smile too much. "My names Mavrick. I'm 17. I smile too much." I said, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 pm

I smile. I then say, "Oh not really. I've seen more smiling that what you're doing. Nice to meet you Maverick. I think I'm going to go for a quick swim around the edge of the lake." I could swim very fast.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

"Okay and thanks." I said. I sat on the rock next to her and looked out at the balanced lake.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

I dived into the lake with all my clothes still on. I swam by the wet dirt and the naiads started swimming next to me. I laugh and say, "Hello." I said it in a bubbly voice.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 am

I rubbed my eyes, feeling bored. I sat on the ground and wrote Emma's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking By The Lake... WATER   Walking By The Lake... WATER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking By The Lake... WATER
Page 1 of 1