Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strategy (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

I sat at the edge of the lake with a stick in my hand. I was using it to draw a battle plan in the wet earth. "If they try to come from here, I can just cut them off there," I say to myself as I draw a few more x's and o's.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:37 pm

I saw a camper draw, apparently some plans in the sand. "What's up?" I say as I walk up to them.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I look up at the girl. "Nothing, just drawing battle plans," I tell her as I start a new plan. "I'm David by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 pm

"Oh, I'm, Drew; but obviously I'm not a guy." I say. It honestly wasn't my fault my mother gave me a male name. "What kind of battle plans?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

"Oh, nothing much. Just trying to keep busy. Only way I can do that is by planning battles. What about you? What brings you to the lake?" I ask looking at Drew.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I run into the lake and jump in causing a pretty big splash. When I came up to the surfuse I saw I had got a couple of campers wet. " Sorry!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm

My eyes widened in shock at the sudden interruption. "No worries mate. These were in no way expensive clothes," I say with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm

I roll my eyes and swim up to them. " Very funny." I say laughing and notice some battle stratgies in the sand. " Nice battle plans. Sorry if I'm sounding all nerding but those are really cool. I'm Ali by the way, daughter of Athena." I say.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:20 pm

"I'm your brother. David," I say trying to ring a bell. "I'm surprised, and a little hurt you don't recognize me," I say in a mock offended tone.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:25 pm

" Sorry David." I said smiling still. "Hey come in the water, it's sooo much fun!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:30 pm

"No thanks. I didn't bring my swim trunks," I tell him. "Besides it looks much to cold for me.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

" Awee come on be crazy. And it's warm now come on." I said taking his wrist and pulling him into the water. " Hold your breath." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

"No, Wait!" I tried to protest as I was puled in. I came up and spit water out. "Great," I said looking at my shirt. "Well I suppose I have others," I say as I splash my half sister.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

I stuck my tounge out plafuly. "Oh you'll dry." I said and splashed him back.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm

"I suppose," I replied as I began floating on my back calmly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 am

" That's the spirt." I said and dove into the water.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm

"I'll relax for now, but you owe me for the ruined clothes," I told her, making sure that was clear.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd

Shepherd

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

I chuckled a bit at the comment. "I can't believe you two are related." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I grinned. "The cothes are runied? Bit they're just clothes." I said
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

"This outfit cost almost a hundred euros. Did you really think you wouldn't have to pay me back anyway?" I ask. "If you like you can just owe me a favor," I suggest being a little manipulative.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I stop swimming and stare at him staight into the eys. " Denpends on the favor." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

"Give me an offer," i say nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought about it. "Ok my friend know some guys who can sneak in just about anything, you have a party and I cover." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

"That could work," I say thinking about it. "You'll also have to supply the party though, alright," I bartered.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok when do you want this party?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strategy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy (Open)   Strategy (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategy (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next