Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster Empty
PostSubject: Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster   Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 am

Amidst the bushels of plants, flowers, and trees located inside the Demeter Cabin, I hung up my campaigning poster with great care; making sure it was secure and not precarious. I'm usually not one of the best artists in my bunk, much less the camp, but it turned out to be pretty good. I didn't want to make my poster too showy, so I just found a decent picture of myself and did some cool outlining. Fortunately my handwriting isn't such a mess, so that worked out alright.

I stepped back to admire the poster I had accomplished after some amount of tireless and relentless work hours. "There we are." I murmured, and walked out of the cabin, my footsteps echoing in the wake of me.

A Vote For Cody Is A Vote For Perennial Seasons

Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster Qqqq8p

Vote For Cody Today! :)

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster   Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 am

I was listening to my iPod when I caught Cody's poster out of the corner of my eye. That was so better than mine. "Nice poster," I call out as Cody was leaving the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster   Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 am

I look over my shoulder. "Thanks Cody, yours as well!" I called back, grinning. "Good luck, younger brother!" I said, giving him a reassuring and encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster   Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' Up My Campaign Poster
Page 1 of 1