Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hangin Around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mississippi Girl

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Sitting in the tree, Dani looks up. The sky is a bright blue and the clouds remind her of marshmellows. I wish I had someone to talk to Dani thought.
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Raina, walking along on a path through the forest, looked up to see a girl in a tree. Why is she up there?, she thought than screamed "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://perri-winkle.deviantart.com/
Mississippi Girl

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Dani looked down startled. "Dani, Daughter of Apollo! Who are you?" she yelled back, her short blond hair blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 pm

She squinted to look up at this Dani chick, "Raina Jelinek," she replied, "daughter of Ares." She looked back down, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

"Hi," Dani said looking down. The wind started to blow and shake the tree limb. Not worrying about anything, Dani looks at the tree tops and watches them blow in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 pm

"Hi," Raina yelled at the sky, "Why don't you come down so I don't have to yell at you?"
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 am

"Haha," Dani said,"okay," She jumped down and landed gently. She didn't make a noise when she landed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 am

A.J emerged from behind a tree and saw two girls. "Hey," he said. "I'm A.J., Son of Demeter." He shoved his hands in his pockets and closed his eyes. Suddenly, a couple of sunflowers appeared around them. "Heh, you like?" He blushed. The girl on the right- looked like an Apollo kid- was kinda cute...
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

"Flowers?," she questioned, "Oh I get it, son of Demeter Gotchya"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm

A.J. smirked. "Yeah. I also can make trees and poison ivy and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Perrinoel

Perrinoel

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"Really? That's cool," she replied. She had been watching this A.J. kid for some time and had seen how he had been looking at this Dani girl, and frankly, thought it was cute. She had decided to play match maker. "Hey," she whispered to Dani, "That A.J. he's kind of cute, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hangin Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin Around   Hangin Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin Around
Page 1 of 1