Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hangin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 am

Gloria sat on the beach with book Beautiful Creatures in her lap. She loved to read more than anything in the world. Today wasn't such a hot day thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

josh was on the beach and noticed a girl"Hello!"He yelled walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 am

Gloria looked up rather annoyed since she was disturbed. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 am

"sorry i destured you haven't really seen anybody in this camp"He said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:04 am

"No it's just that I was really into this book." She said as she fiddled with her necklace. Sometimes Gloria didn't even realize what she was doing when she played with it. She had strung many things on it. Buttons, coins, trinkets, and even a flattened spork. All of the items had a special meaning to them. The black bead came from an aunt who claimed it would bring her protection and luck.
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 am

"well anyway my name is Josh and what may yours be"He asked
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 am

"Gunns, Gloria. But you can call me Gunns." She said fiddling with what she thought the little metal gun on her necklace was. "Daughter of a son of Zeus and a daughter of Pandia."
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 am

"nice to meet you gunns Daughter of a son of zues and pandia by the way that makes you my Half cusin"Josh said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 am

"How?" She asked unsure how in the world that worked out.
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 am

"my mother is the daughter of zues which makes him my grandfather"He said to her
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:45 am

"Yes but my father is a son of Zeus and he's half Zeus which makes me a fourth of Zeus." She tried to explain feebly. "That makes Zeus my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 am

"were still cusins and who is your father anyway"He asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"My father?" She asked slightly unsure of what he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Earth Boy

Earth Boy

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"what is his name he is a god right i wanna know which one"He said
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Were you not listening?! Gloria wanted to yell, alas Christian had told her that she was not to yell anymore. "My father is a demigod. Son of Zeus." Is what she said while she grinded her teeth. So she picked at the American flag hankercheif around her neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Hangin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hangin'   Just Hangin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hangin'
Page 1 of 1