Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 pm

As I walked along the coast by the ocean, I let my feet sink into the sand, letting the warmth engulf my feet. The wind was harsh and messed with my hair, making my vision blurry. Ugh, I wasn't really a fan of the cold. Rolling down the sleeves of my jacket, I folded my arms across my chest, my teeth chattering in my mouth. Feeling the bite of the wind on my feet, I made the executive decision to sit down and quit lifting my feet from the warm sand. Yeah, smart on my part.

Hearing the soft crunch of sand from behind me, I inclined my head and twisted my body around, spotting Emily walking towards me. A smile blossomed on my face. "Hey," I greeted her softly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

"Sup, linebacker?" I snorted. "You look cold, maybe you should'nt have given me your jacket." I said tossing the jacket towards him. Wow, it was freakishly cold today. Cody stood before me, chattering away. Not talking, teeth chattering.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

I chuckled softly, smiling, the wind lashing at my dirty blonde hair. Catching the jacket, I quickly slipped it on. "Thanks Em. Let me know if you need it again." I said, smiling faintly. My chattering teeth held still, and my warm brown eyes stared intently at Emily.

"So, you come here often?" I asked, a smile spreading across my face again. Patting the sand beside me I said to Emily quietly, "Come sit."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:05 pm

"Err...didn't we go over this?" I asked cocking me head at him. "I'm always working the armory. I'm trying to get a job in Poseidon's forge. Sounds like uber fun." I said smiling. I flung my feet out in front of me and flopped onto the sand. "So...back to our sort of topic. No. I don't come here often. Cold and daughter of Hephaestus don't mix. I'm really hot, in temperature sense."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Smiling, I replied back: "I guess you're right." I raised my eyebrows in slight amusement and amazement when Em told me she was hoping to grab a job spot in Poseidon's forge. Quite a few things popped into my head at that comment, but one stuck out the most. "So... if you get accepted for the job, does that mean I'll rarely see you?" I said, raising my head and locking my soft brown eyes with hers.

"And for the record," I said, standing up, averting my eyes, "You're not hot. You're...." I struggled, this was a bit awkward. "Really good looking." I finished the sentence, a small smile now dancing across my face, but with my eyes still averted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

My gaze went from my boots to his face, to my boots again. "No...I don't think I'll get the job since I'm not immune to fire." I said quietly. Although I am a fire-user. But he doesn't need to know that. And I don't even use my fire. "I'm not good-looking. I'm a redhead. Ha!" I snorted. "I'm crazy. I have yucky-colored hair, I hate my eyes. Dude, I'm frickin' ugly and your like one of the hottest guys I've ever seen." I said. I slapped a hand over my mouth. Curse that darned ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:10 pm

I yelled a quick silent cheer in my head, a smile spreading across my face. "Don't beat yourself up being a red head, and for one thing... if you really don't like your red hair, it isn't looking so red now. More like a really dark brown with lots of red highlights." I commented, noticing how the light messed with her hair. "And your eyes are amazing. Seriously, and definitely going along with the whole Christmas theme." I said, smiling. Red and green were pretty cool colors for eyes and hair in my perspective. Yeah, beautiful.

I double over laughing when she said I was hot. When I recovered, I smiled. "Well thanks Em, you're not too bad yourself." I said smiling, winking slightly at her, taking her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Flushing and blushing at the same time. "Am not." I said stubbornly. As he took my hand, I didn't think my face could get any redder or I might have exploded. Seriously. Christmas? Really. Okkk...then. I rolled my eyes at that comment. "Dude, you have big hands."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 am

Laughing, I said: "Not particularly sure if that's a compliment or not." I got up, brushing the sand off my shirt, with my hand still locked in Emily's, dragging her up with me gently. "So," I said, "Want to go for a swim?" I suggested, my eyes shining. The wind which had been lashing so harshly before had died down as we had talked in the sand, and now quietly whistled through my ears and hair.

Letting go of Emily's hand for a brief moment, I took off my sweatshirt and shirt. I hated showing my muscles, but hey, I wanted to swim. Fortunately I had a swimsuit under my jeans, and courtesy of Emily's brothers, (Tyler in particular), they had made it so that it wasn't uncomfortable. Gods, they're so cool.

Erasing those thoughts from my mind, I stepped into the water. Amazingly enough, it wasn't freezing, although it was winter. Disregarding the cold air and focusing on the warm-ish water, I took another step in. Looking behind me, I beckoned Emily to come into the water, extending my hand towards hers.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm

"Yeah. No. I don't swim." I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck. Cody didn't need to know that I...well he didn't need to know period. A flashback rolled through my head when I was younger.

Emily stood on the edge of the community's swimming pool whilst her mother was looking over some Mustang in the parking lot. Apparently the engine had something wrong with one of it's cyclinders. Little Emily had just shrugged at it and walked in here. Her mother had her dressed in a pink and purple flowered swimsuit for toddlers. Emily's babysitter, Brianna, was sitting poolside reading a Seventeen magazine and sipping lemonade.
Emily whined and patted Brianna's arm, "Brianna, let's go swimming." She said furrowing her eyebrows. Brianna laughed and said,
"No can-do kiddo." Brianna had a crazy Mexican accent but a normal American name. Brianna ran her fingers through her long black hair as a guy that she talked about all the time walked up. She shooed Emily away as they began to talk about mattresses. (xD)
Emily made a face and waddled over to the pool. The shallow end where all her toddler friends were. Brittany and Lexie. Lexie was a fair-skinned blonde who was a little chubby. Brittany was a skinny little brunette with blue eyes and a black suit on.
Emily waved to themm and ran towards them. Suddenly the little Emily tripped and slid headfirst into the pool. Her head hit the side and her eyes started flowing blood. She thrashed her arms and legs as she struggled to and fro. She didn't know which way was up or down as she began to sink.
That's when Emily started steaming. Not because the water was cold and it was really hot outside, but because of her heritage. Emily's head popped above the surface as the steam got worse. Suddenly she was pulled from the water spitting it up. The nice, tanned and toned lifeguard carried her into the lifeguards station. His smile was blinding and his eyes were a bright light brown. Almost orange. Like the sun. His hair was a sandy-messy blonde color and he appeared to be a college kid. He smiled and asked Emily a few questions. Emily answered as best as she could.
She was only four after all. The nice guard smiled again and stuck a card in her swim-suits pocket. Emily curiously pulled out the card and she could only make out a few Greek letters. An Alpha, and that was it.

I shuddered as I watched Cody's beckoning arms. I began to get really mad. Mostly at that dumb Brianna for leaving me. Not even playing with me. Terrible hag. My arms starting smoking beneath my clothes. Flames danced in my nimble fingers. When I realized it, I quickly estinguished it before Cody could see.

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm

I immediately realized something was wrong. Anxiously, I got out of the water again. Drying myself with my sweatshirt and pulling it back over me. "Something wrong Em?" I asked, my eyebrows knitted together. I went over to her side. I touched her arm tentatively. "Holy crap, Em. Your skin is burning! You feeling okay?" I asked, my eyes attentive to her face. My normal smile was wiped clean off my face, replaced with an anxious worried expression.

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:33 pm

"Fine." I said through gritted teeth. I almost laughed. Feeling ok? Funny.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yeah, alright, Em. You might win over Tyler with that, but not me." I said, my eyes hard. "What is it? You can tell me, Em." I said softly, encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm

"Honest to good. There isn't anything wrong with me." I said staring at anything but Cody's handsome face. I slowly rolled up my sleeve revealing my long, snake-like burn mark snaking up my arm in a spiral motion. "I'm a fire-user."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

I stared at the burn mark. "Oh gods, Emily, is that what you were afraid of? That I would like, hate you if I knew you were a fire user?" I said, a smile spreading across my face. "Well, I can tell you this. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't hate you. I love you just the way you are, regardless of fire using." I told her softly, making her look directly into my sincere eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm

"Oh gods, can't you just run away from me and tell me I'm a freak like any other guy!?" I snapped angrily. Personally right now, I just wanted to run to Cabin 9 and sink under my covers and into unconsciencnous. And sleep. Sleeping was the only thing to make the pain go away. Love. That was just the word I needed to hear, I told myself sarcastically. I sighed and put my head on his chest as I wrapped my arms around his Linebacker-like body. I listened to his heart beat tentivley.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:24 pm

"Sorry Em," I said softly into her hair. "I'm not going anywhere." I kissed the top of her head gently. "You seem tired. Want to head back to your cabin?" I murmured in her ear, folding her fiery hair behind her ear gently..
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"No, because I wanna sleep in the sand tonight." I said sarcastically into his chest. "Carry me, 'cause I'm too lazy to walk and because you're strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"Sounds good to me." I replied to her sarcastically back, a smile in my voice. Sweeping Emily off her feet and into my arms with her head nestled on my shoulder, I walked from the Beach, the soft sand crunching beneath my feet.

~Shall we continue at your cabin? Or make something happen here to keep it going?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm

~My cabin...And I'll start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]   The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Linebacker (xD) [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 1