Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ivy Jarrett and her Visit to Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Ivy Jarrett and her Visit to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Ivy Jarrett and her Visit to Camp   Ivy Jarrett and her Visit to Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

After making my way through camp with the other Hunters, I picked out a spare bed in the corner of the cabin. It was okay visiting here. I was here a lot, actually. I remembered few people, mainly from the Poseidon cabin, just because. I sat my stuff down on the bed and stood around for a bit. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail. The weather had been hot lately, though it was supposedly winter now. I pulled off my jacket and looked around. Where were the other Hunters?
Back to top Go down

Ivy Jarrett and her Visit to Camp
Page 1 of 1