Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Special Visit {(OPEN)}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

A Special Visit {(OPEN)} Empty
PostSubject: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Jazzie Smith

A Special Visit {(OPEN)} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzY7x7Z4tNf9VKDiS2f8UalMrjIrxBd4xyS_kDvIeijhFklh7R5g

Normally, Jazzie would stay at camp, because it was so awesome for her, but she wanted to get away for a while.

Jazzie sat around Central Square, her iPod playing in her head. The song was "Watch Me" by Zendaya and Bella Thorne. She looked around the buzzing street, when she saw something strange. She stood up, trying to get a better perspective. She saw people, businessmen, nothing strange for Central Square.

She heard buzzing behind her, and something tackled her.
"What the heck?" she exclaimed, trying to push the monster off of her. People were staring at her. I have to draw attention away! she thought. She pulled out her bow and made her quiver appear on her back. She grabbed an arrow, and aimed it at the monster. The monster knocked her bow out of her hand. "HEY! THAT WAS MY GOOD BOW!" she yelled. She pulled out her sword, and swung it at the monster. It blocked her attack."I guess you just want to piss me off now, don't ya?" she said."SOMEONE HELP!" she yelled, trying to get reineforcments. She looked around, not seeing any demigods rushing towards her to help Well, I'm dead. she thought. She stood there, ready to die, when she heard a scream.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:47 am

"aghhhhhhh!" Darren ran straight towards the monster and lunged straight towards it's torso. "RUN!" He shouted to the girl, "get back to the camp!".
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm

"No! You won't be able to kill this thing yourself!" Jazzie yelled to the boy. She ran for her bow, trying to dodge the monster's attacks. She picked up her bow and called for her quiver. It appeared on her back, perfectly in tact. She pulled out 3 arrows, each different colors. She set them up in her bow. She pulled the string as tight as possible, and let go. The arrows spiraled around, hitting the monster in the chest. It howled in pain, but it was still alive."Oh crap. Those were my only elemental arrows," Jazzie muttered.

She put her tapped her bow, which turned into a rainbow rubber bracelet, and pulled out her sword. She swung back and forth at the monster. And when Jazzie got really pissed off, she conked the monster on the head. She spat on the monster.
"That's what you get when you mess with Jazzie Smith," She said. She looked at the boy. "What are we going to do with the monster?" Jazzie asked.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

"I don't know" Darren said "this is the first time I've fought a monster outside camp"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Jazzie looked at the monster, who was now drooling. She grimaced. She looked at Darren. "I'm Jazzie, by the way." she said. She looked around, trying to see if any other demigods would be coming. She didn't see any people rushing towards her. She tried picking up the monster, but it was too heavy. She muttered some Ancient Greek, and the monster was floating around on a cot. She walked towards the direction of camp. "Maybe if we bring it to the border, it will dissolve or something." Jazzie said. She was starting to wonder why the monster wasn't golden dust by now. She decided to shoot it in the chest, just in case. She aimed her arrow, and it flew through the body, not damaging anything. "Oh, shoot. I've read about these kind of monsters." Jazzie said. She knew the only way to destroy them were to find it's mother, which would not be easy. Most of the mothers abandon their children, and go somewhere far away. Jazzie decided to put it in chains, just in case it wakes up during the trip. She muttered some more words, and chains appeared around the cot.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 pm

A Special Visit {(OPEN)} Metalhead
Morgan Greenwood

Morgan flew through the streets on his motorcycle, driving out in to go see the HammerFall show. Today was going so well for him. Good night sleep, nothing too stressful going on, this was his best day in months, and now he could finally get some time away to see his favorite band, HammerFall live again! But as he came up on the incident, he sighed. "I'm gonna miss the concert" He muttered glumly before coming to a stop next to the mess and drew his celestial bronze mace. "What's the story and what do we do about it?" Morgan asked directly as he examined the beast.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 pm

"well... I found Jazzie fighting this so I helped her out, but apparently this monster wont disintegrate, I'm Darren by the way" he said, "I don't know much about camp but, aren't we supposed to inform someone before we start a quest?"

Last edited by R443D on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 pm

"I'm Morgan. I assume the girl is Jazzie. Anyways, This ain't no quest, it's a serious roadblock on my plans." Morgan sighed as he checked for the monster's pulse. "He's definitely still alive, but why?" He tested the beast himself by smashing his Mace into the face of the monster, Producing little more than an ugly gash on the beast's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Jazzie winced as Morgan hit the monster. She looked at him. "Sorry I've been so quiet. Ya, I'm Jazzie," she said. She looked at Darren. "Morgan's right, though. This isn't a quest. It may be the beginning of a quest. but not a full quest." she said. She looked at the monster, who seemed it was waking up. She perked up. "We have to get to camp, now! Before this thing wakes up again." She rushed towards the direction of camp, not waiting for Darren and Morgan. She ran as fast as she could, the cot following her.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Morgan began to chase Jazzie, only to remember his bike. He jumped on top of it and began searching his pockets for his keys. "You nees a lift, Darren? Or would you rather walk?" As he spoke to Darren, he revved the engine and zipped up his leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:57 pm

"I'm ok, I'll walk" said Darren looking at the monster wearily, before walking towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Morgan shrugged at Darren's choice and sped off on his own. "Just one day," Morgan muttered to himself, "One day without monsters or things trying to kill me. Is that too much to ask for? I'm not a bad person, I don't do bad things. JUST ONCE I'd like a peaceful day to myself!" He sighed and sped onward to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 pm

((OOC: Should I start a new topic?))
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:53 pm

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

((It'll be at Half-Blood Hill))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:51 pm

OOC: can i join?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Visit {(OPEN)}   A Special Visit {(OPEN)} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Visit {(OPEN)}
Page 1 of 1