Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I stepped in the quiet lobby, and was surprised at how it could be so quiet. Beach hotel for crying out loud. My backpack was hanging off one of my shoulders, threatening to fall. My hair was tied back in a messy ponytail, and it had a few small tangles. I slipped my hand in Jared's as I walked up to the front desk.

I gave my name, the date of reservations and check out and what not. I handed the lady my credit card, and took the room key.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37029831
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Jared Frost.

I felt uncomfortable, but yet, very attracted to Skye. She stuck her hand in my hair like she didn't care if I objected or not. I was attracted to that. She paid like I was the woman... I looked away as she did so and the concierge eyed me, probably wondering why I wasn't paying. I gave him a look like 'look away now or she might see me looking at you and will accuse me of cheating on her with you'. He looked away right then. I let out my breath. I had my duffle bag hanging from my shoulder. I was currently wearing my usual leather jacket, purple striped shirt, and jeans with sneakers. I walked with her to elevator when we got inside, all alone. Dooo do do dooooo.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

I met up with Jared in the elevator before the doors closed. We were the only ones in the elevator. I hit the top floor button, and stood next to Jared. I leaned up and kissed his cheek, then rested my head on his shoulder.

Wow, we really were doing this. Closing my eyes, I exhaled. The elevator dinged, and the doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Jared Frost.

The elevator felt kinda awkward. She kissed my cheek which made me feel better, and her constant head-to-shoulder contact made it better. A whole lot better. I smiled at her, and roped an arm around her. I heard her exhale, realizing she was probably stressed. I smirked at Skye. She needed to relax. I pressed all the buttons in the elevator, and the doors shut. I dropped my bag and threw my jacket to the ground. I pushed Skye against the wall and kissed her. Oh yeah. How kinky was I?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh we were starting that again? Good for me. I kissed him back, throwing my backpack on the ground. Wow, we really could do these things just about anywhere. My hands gripped his hair, and I just couldn't stop kissing him. I didn't start the tongue yet, because I knew we had more time. 4 Days here, to be exact.

Pulling away from the kiss, I sat down, and laid my back against the wall. Just as I was about to give him something, I pulled away. He would have to wait. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Jared Frost.

Damn.. I love the way she kissed, the feel of her body. Wow. I loved just about everything about her! I knew what was coming next when she dropped to the ground, at least. . . I thought I did. I braced myself but she pulled away. I love Skye, but she was such a tease. I smiled as I pressed the button to delete my previous requirement, and pressed the top floor button. The elevator dinged and I walked through it, my jacket in one hand, and my duffle in the other.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I smiled. I was a tease. Jared pressed the button to our floor, and I grabbed my back-pack. I followed the signs on the walls. I found our room, and put the room key in the slot, and opened it. The room was glorious. It was quite large, and extravagant. It faced the beach, and the whole side of the room that overlooked the water had glass windows. Large windows, like floor to ceiling.

It was already getting dark, and I wasted no time hitting the lights out. I sat on the bed, and stared at the light out of the windows. The reflection of the moon off of the water. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Jared Frost.

Once we got to the room, I realized it had two beds. I shrugged and made my way over to the bed opposite of Skye's. I slipped into more comfortable clothes, sweat pants, no shirt. I silently jumped into the covers and sighed blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh no he didn't just take the other bed. No way. I walked to the bathroom with my bag, and changed into some more comfortable short-shorts, and a softer tank top. I threw Jared's duffel bag and my bag on the bed I was previously sitting on. There, I had an excuse to sleep with Jared. I lifted the covers, and snuggled in next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Jared Frost.

I noticed Skye get up and change into some... skimpy looking clothing. Well, it looked like that to me at least. I resisted my urge and let her snuggle up against me. She seems... disconnected in the relationship almost, I wonder... Is she having an affair? Naw! I'm just speaking nonsense!. . . I hope. . .
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:26 pm

"I love you," I whispered as I kissed him lightly. I turned so I was facing him, and I studied him for a moment. "Something's wrong..." I noted. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Jared Frost.

Hm... I ran over my options. Two stood out. Should I mention it? Or get laid? Mention? Laid? Mention? Laid? Mention? Laid?. . .
"Nah it's nothing," I smiled, feeling a sense of relief, knowing she probably is still faithful. I kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I scrunched my eyebrows together, and then probably decided it was best to just leave it alone. He kissed me lightly, and I sighed blissfully. I kissed him back, except I made this one longer. I moved my body closer to his, until we were completely touching.

I held his hand under the cover, intertwining my fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Visit. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: