Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number Empty
PostSubject: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

I ran out of the Zeus cabin and to the border, wearing a light pink tank top, jean capris and sun glasses, oh and you can't forget the cute silk scarf. I had a single tathers pale brown duffle bag and in my crinkle boots was a dagger, and there was a mortal pocket knife in my bra. I looked for Roxanne and Seth.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 pm

"SETHH!" I screeched walking out of the Zeus cabin with a pair of Levis on. I paired the jeans with an old beat up flannel jacket and bowboy boots. And naturally a black cowboy hate. You could say I looked like a gothic cowgirl.
"Let's goo!!" I yelled. I grabbed my two duffels from inside the cabin. One contained my baseball equipment. And the other contained my clothing and whatnot.
My baseball equipment was all magical stuff that changed into armour and whatnot. The catcher's equipment was leather armour. The reason all my armor was rugged leather was because the leather it was made from was light and kept you cool and agile.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm

I came out of Apollo Cabin with nothing more then i had at the beach and followed them up, not saying a word
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

I tilted my hat at him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 pm

I smiled, "Nice to see I'm prepered" I noted and placed a hand on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 pm

I smile. "You both look nice, now where's our ride?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

I shruged looking at Roxanne, "Lead on!" I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm

"Over there." I said pointing to the Black Mustang GT 2010. "It's an eight cylinder..." I said tossing the keys at Seth. The kid looked like he needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 pm

i tossed her keys back. "Your car, you drive." I walked down the hill to the car, climbing in the passenger seat in front.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 pm

I smiled, "Can I drive?" I asked hopfully, Colby thought I drove good, but she kinda took her boyfriend on a thill ride, running from cops, and making Roxanne's driving look like a safe freak. But she needn't know that...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 am

"Oh hell no." I said to Des with a laugh. I stuck the keys in the ignition and revved the engine. "Seatbelts!" I screeched turning up the radio. Muse was playing, Neutron Star Collision. My favorite song by them.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

I groaned and sit in the back seat, "how mean! I have a lincse!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 pm

"Boo-hoo." I said in a mock tone.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

"Something wrong with Destiny driving?" I look confused
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 pm

I frowned, "No!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"YES!!" I screeched hitting the gas. I flew back in my seat and screamed, "Yeehaw!!" I took my eyes off the road looked back at my sister, "I have wayyy too much energy."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm

"Lets just get there already!" I clinched the armrest
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:22 pm

I shook my head, "No matter how fast Roxanne drives were going to the other side of the country, I say we get a hotal in.... Mempis?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm

"Fine. But I get my own bed." I decided.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

I shake my hard no. "You can share with your sister. I'll take the single."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:56 pm

I shruged, "If it comes to grit, Seth can have the couch" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:51 pm

"Deal. Seth gets the couch." I joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I shrug. "Fine by me. just drive."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I frowned, "And he's in my seat..." I noted
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

"Who cares..." I mumbled. "Reach under the seat and grab my bottle of Advil." I said to Des.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next