Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

not my lucky day [Panda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

not my lucky day [Panda] Empty
PostSubject: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 am

xRaziel Swift
xRaziel was grinning all the way to stables. It had been quite a while since Raziel had seen Starlight. She had missed the pegasus terribly, and she liked to think that the feeling was mutual. But then, the albino pegasus might have other more resentful sentiments, considering that he had put on quite a show of it last time. Raziel cringed at the memory. It took a daughter of Zeus to calm him down and she was prepared to bet that he still hadn't forgiven her for it.

Sure enough, when she reached his stall, Starlight whinnied and quickly turned away from her. "Are we seriously back to this again?" she groaned. The stall seemed dirtier than she remembered; whoever was assigned to clean it seemed either too lax or too scared of the stubborn pegasus. Such was the stench that she had to back away a few steps just to get a bit of fresh air. "Come on, Star! Quit being such a whiny baby - uh, foal... whatever!"

Raziel soon wished she hadn't said that. The pegasus cantered over and did the completely unexpected - he kicked a bunch of dirt right at her face. Well, she preferred to think it was only dirt, but that didn't seem to be the case...

Gagging, she rushed to the nearest water tap and tried not to think of the bile slowly rising up her throat. "Damn pegasus!" she hollered, splashing water at her face. Looking down, she saw that her white shirt had been stained as well. She threw her head back, fighting the urge to scream. This day is stupid.
she's just a girl and she's on fire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:00 am

not my lucky day [Panda] Birdy
not my lucky day [Panda] Create.php?text=Octavia%20Lennix&name=actionj
---Female---Sixteen---Iris---

Octavia had been walking around camp for a bit and she would be off in the woods on her own playing, running around and singing, she enjoyed those things and she was quite shy most times and a lot of things scared her, so she had very little friends or even very little people that she talked to. The last thing that Octavia did was do a painting of the sandy beach and the ocean. She loved the scenery most days and it made her calm.

After a bit of mindless wandering Octavia had come up to the stables, she was about to walk up to a pegasus and pet it, groom it, and talk to one of them but that was when she stopped in her tracks and her eyes went a little wide from being startled. Someone was there? But..No one was really here around this time.

Before Octavia could have been seen she hid behind one end of the stables and she peeked in ever so slightly and then watched the pegasus kick dirt and maybe a little something else at the other girl, it brought a smile to the young girls face and she had to hold back giggles. Although she watched how the other girl reacted to the pegasus and she was too scared to wander over to pet a pegasus, one of them however, saw her and started to neigh at her and she was trying silence it calmly.

There was no use, after that and so Octavia came out from her hiding spot and she came up to the one pegasus, Crystal, she was beautiful and her and Avia got along just fine, so it'd seem. She came up and rested her hand on the nose of the pegasus and they both moved one eye to watch the other girl who was at a water tap.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 am

xRaziel Swift
xRaziel heard a friendly neigh and first thought it was Starlight warming up to someone else just to annoy her, but she quickly discarded that thought. If anyone else tried to approach the hostile pegasus, they might suffer a fate worse than hers. At least, that was what she tried to tell herself to make her feel better. Still not feeling better enough though.

Her patience wearing thin at the crap she had to stand - both figuratively and literally, Raziel threw a sour look towards the girl seemingly getting along well with another pegasus. The sight made her even more aware of her position right now and she resisted the strong temptation to swear aloud. She wasn't in her best mood, that much was clear. Whatever she did at the moment would be motivated by pure anger and she was too blinded to realize that this wasn't going to end well if she opened her trap. Unfortunately, she did.

With her face almost free of dirt, Raziel glared at the girl and yelled, "What are you staring at?"
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

not my lucky day [Panda] Tumblr_mg8jf3I9lW1rd6cbno1_250

Octavia had been over by the horse she was fond of and eventually after awhile she noticed she had been staring at the other girl, and then when she started to yell, Octavia flinched a bit and she shrunk back into a scared stance and she slowly pet the horse and did so softly and she didn't say anything, she was scared to say anything, and she didn't want to get yelled at more, "nothing." She said very softly and quietly and she turned her head away from the girl and refused to say much else.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 am

xRaziel Swift
xRaziel did not quite catch what the girl said considering that she was a short distance away but she gave her the benefit of the doubt and figured it was an apology of some sort. Giving the girl a stinkeye for a second longer, she sank into dark mutters. They were incoherent but a few words stood out - mostly negative adjectives to describe her stuck-up pegasus. Cleaning off the obvious stains from her face and neck, Raziel cringed. She might not look it, but she still smelled funny. To hell with that pegasus.

Once she no longer looked the part of a girl who got on the wrong side of a pegasus, Raziel shook her hands dry and made her way back to the stall. She was closer to the girl now but she only had eyes for Starlight. Said creature's eyes flickered to her and he whinnied softly. If he were a human, he might have been snickering. Raziel's hackles rose.

"Think you're such a smartass?" she said with narrowed eyes. It did not seem to occur to her how she was talking to a pegasus and not a human. "You should know who exactly you're dealing with." She held her fists up as she spoke and once she finished, they did what not many human hands would have done - they caught fire.

Starlight neighed again but it sounded more frightened than amused. The other horses joined him, most of them even standing on their hind legs in fright. If Raziel was not stopped, the whole stable would be full of scared and stampeding pegasi. Her eyes blazed. In case no one had noticed, this demititan just got very very pissed.
Back to top Go down
Pandanote

Pandanote

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Avia wasn't sure what was all going on, the girl seemed to have a short fuse and was yelling, and getting angry. Someone needed anger management it'd appear. Avia didn't know what to do at the moment and decided to ignore the girl and started to brush Crystal's mane and then after a few soothing words the horse was nuzzling her with it's nose and Avia smiled.

That was when things were turning around and she saw as the girl with the short fuse had started to angry with the pegasus she was encountering with and soon enough her fists caught fire and Avia's eyes widened. She watched as all the pegasi went uneasy and she tried to calm Crystal down but it was no use, after a bit she looked around and noticed this girl was the problem in the stables here but even Avia was scared of her.

Taking a deep breath she looked at the girl,
"You're scaring them, calm down." She said and then she took a few steps forward but was still too scared to continue forward but it was the safety of the pegasi that was in jeopardy. Avia walked a few more steps and put a hand on the girls shoulder, "Just calm down, please, relax, they're just pegasi." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:30 pm

xRaziel Swift
xRaziel very nearly took a swipe at the girl who tried to calm her down, but the sudden touch surprised her. People did not usually come closer when she exhibited her control over fire. Most of the time, it sent them running in the opposite direction. Not used to this treatment, Raziel turned her head to look at the girl. Her eyes were filled with fear but she was obviously able to overcome that for the sake of the pegasi. That snapped her back to her own senses, at least temporarily.

Raziel started a little when she looked down on her flaming hands. Shrugging off the ominous and reminiscent feeling she suddenly got, she took a deep breath and the fire went out as she willed it to. Growing aware of the slight fatigue she now felt, Raziel shifted her gaze back to the stables and saw that the pegasi were still frightened and cowering, retreating to the back end of the stalls. Starlight, especially. He had never seen her lose control this way before.

"Oh gods," she muttered dryly, slapping a hand to her face. She seemed to have wilder mood swings nowadays. Maybe it had something to do with the Titan war looming closer and with that, the possibility of her meeting her father. The father who never seemed to know she existed, even until now. Lips tightening at the thought, Raziel shot the girl a blank look and spoke in a monotone.

"Sorry. I just hate having a crappy day." Although I should be used to it by now, she added in her thoughts. "Anyway, thanks. Chiron would've killed me if I set the stables on fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not my lucky day [Panda]   not my lucky day [Panda] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not my lucky day [Panda]
Page 1 of 1