Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 pm

I laugh, turning back to face Destiny. "It's just a seat, Destiny. Would you rather sit on my lap then?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

I held up a finger to reply, but just smiled once, and bent to retive the advil and handed it to Roxanne. Then going back to my normal sitting postin, and leaning back in the seat, digging in my bag and pulled out a baby pin, and ran a spark through it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I had turned back aroud when she bent down to retrieve Advil, and was watching the colors go by absentmindedly
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 am

Popping a pill into my mouth, I picked an old half-full can of energy drink out of the cup-holders and washed it down.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am

I shook my head, and looked back out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number   Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because we're bored and 3 is a lucky number
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: