Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back. [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Back. [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 pm

After Missing in Action for two years Lizzie returned to CHB. She'd been training with a Hecate kid as every person had an aura they could shape into armour if they concentrated enough. Smile ferociously her pretty platinum aura flared up around her body and started to form around her body as a second skin which was shiny armour. As long as she'd concentrate on keeping it up which wasn't that hard it would stay for years, decades even.

She took out a sword and swung it around slowly, it was made out of stone, rough, hard, brown stone. Smiling she whirled around her ginger hair flying in the wind as she cut down a dummy.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

I walked passably into the Arena, and saw a girl with ginger hair practicing her sword fighting. Admittedly, she wasn't half bad, and I wondered how she would do if she was fighting with me.
"Hey." I said aloud, my liquid eyes locked on her sword. "Want to practice some?" I took out some little tinker things from my pocket and quickly made them into a silver sword, well balanced in my case. My eyes twinkled in the light.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Lizzie whirled around and let the armour around her body fly away in pieces of dust. A dark smile formed on her face as she walked over close-up whilst she stuck out her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm

I raised my eyebrows in amusement. Just to satisfy her, I stood up to my full height and stuck out my chest as well, towering over her like a skyscraper. A smile played across my face. Orange flames danced upon my hair, flaming up every now and then.
Her smile was a signal for a challenge, and I couldn't pass this up. I raised my sword tauntingly, my eyes shining.

~Gotta love those eyes. xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:49 pm

She tapped his chest quite hard, "Let's see what you got babe," she said as she turned around flipping her hair in his face as the platinum armour formed around her body once more.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:57 pm

I rolled my eyes, a small smile still playing on my face. "Alright then," I replied. "Let's get this show on the road." I chuckled softly.
In all honesty, I thought that armor suit was pretty darn cool, I'd have to learn where she got it from after; I made a mental note.

I stepped back, my balanced silver sword at the ready. My body tensed and ready.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:02 am

Lizzie made the first move. She stopped walked in jumped up making a backflip but spinning in the air so she was now facing Tyler before lashing out with her sword.
She had only one method; hit, block, duck, hit. Of course when put to work it looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 am

I almost had to do a complete back bend to dodge Lizzie's quick move, and I wasn't even good at gymnastics. I chuckled softly. "You definitely have some moves." I commented, smiling. That was when I made my move. I jumped from my back bend-ish position and thrust my silver sword in her direction, twirling it in a figure-8 move afterwards. I had a playful smile on my face, and my eyes shone like stars.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 am

Lizzie smiled and she ducked. The sword had cut off some of her hair. Her eyes flared up with fire as she ran for Tyler making flips, cartwheels and all kinds of gymnastical movements and stabbed at him with her sword aiming for his heart.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 am

I laughed and raised my eyes, amused by her moves, and swiftly dodged her sword, though the point snagged a chink in my lightweight armor, which caused it to disintegrate. "Sorry about your hair," I commented, nodding towards the strings of ginger hair floating in the breeze as I stepped forward towards her, flames dancing around my sword.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Lizzei got madder and lashed out with her leg even harder before stabbing at Tyler again. She tripped and fell to the floor screaming.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Her leg stung when it smashed into my stomach. I grimaced but managed to dodge her jab at me. I watched silently as she fell to the floor screaming.
"Oh Styx," I muttered, barely noticing the pain in my stomach anymore. "You alright?" I asked, lending her a hand up.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Lizzie blinked and looked at Tyler, her eyes fell closed and her body went limp. Her armour melted as snow for the sun revealing her tiny amount of clothing; a shirt, hig heels and the shortest shorts ever.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:10 pm

"Holy..." I started. I picked her up and set her down on the bleachers, my hands burning warmly. My eyes full of worry, no longer vibrant. "My gods, you didn't dress well for today, did you?" I whispered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Lizzie started to wake up and heard his last comment and hit him on his chest, "Oh whatever," she growled as she quickly replaced the visible skin with platinum armour.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

"Ow," I muttered, a smile returning. I reached inside my jeans to find a few squares of ambrosia. "Here," I said, offering her a piece.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Lizzie shook her head and flipped back her long hair. It was getting annoying so she formed a hair-band out of her aura to keep her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

I put the ambrosia back in my pocket. I nodded towards the hair-band; "Nice." I commented. I pointed above my head and a firey halo appeared, sputtering blue flames. "Check it out, I'm an angel." I said, chuckling.

~Don't ask. xD Tyler's random at some points.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Lizzie' aura sparked with the fire and she got thrown back against a wall. Once again the hard protection around her body disappeared except for a delicate platinum tattoo engraved on her left arm between her hand and elbow and her nails which remained the colour of her aura.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

"Holy Hera!" I shouted, running over to her. "Stupid fire," I grumbled to myself, barely audible. "Sorry about that..." I told her. "Sometimes it sparks up randomly." Hearing 'Spark', Spark flew out of my jacket pocket and started flying in circles around my head. "Hey buddy," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Once again Lizzie was half-naked. She looked up at Tyler without moving. She looked at her arm and screamed. A delicate tattoo which was butterfly and flower themed. Shock crept over her face followed by horror.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Tyler laughed. "Nice tattoo you got there Lizzie."
Spark was interested in the tattoo and flew over to it, small amounts of smoke emanating from his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Lizzie got upset and jumped to her feet and ran off to the cabin hoping to be able to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm

I stood there, alone with a slightly amused look on my face. "Well, guess that's that for now." I muttered. I kept practicing with my sword, jabbing, thrusting, spinning, even trying a flip or two (which ended badly for me.)
I practiced building fire walls, breaking them down, etc. until a figure yet again approached.

Last edited by Daniel on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Lizzie returned after five minutes fuming in anger. She looked like she could kill. And she would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back. [P R I V A T E]   Back. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back. [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next