Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Later, is when I'll be back.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Later, is when I'll be back. Empty
PostSubject: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm leaving the site for a while. I just don't get so happy every time I come here anymore. There are too many things going on and I don't feel like being apart of it. I have other things to do that I have to, and this isn't really one of them. I'm not trying to offend anyone, it's just that Camp Half-Blood used to excite me. Now, it kinda depresses me. So, I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Why is every staff member leaving?

I mean...don't get me wrong, Selene. If you feel you should wait for a while before coming back on, I respect that and everything. It's just...now Katie, Kendall and I are the only mods left..
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Awww! Selene! First Jess, then Crisy, now you? Well, I hope that you enjoy your life, Selene! I love you, don't forget us! <3 :/
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm not leaving. I'll still be here. Just not like everyday like I am. I'm really busy this summer, but I don't want it to seem like I'm leaving. It's just, I feel like I kinda don't have anything to do here. And Nicky, I'm not leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Ha ha, right. xD I knew that . . . WELL . . . I'm glad you aren't leaving! You're allowed to take brakes.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Aw! Bye, kind of-ish. A lot has been happening with the mods/admins, lately. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Later, is when I'll be back.   Later, is when I'll be back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Later, is when I'll be back.
Page 1 of 1