Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back,again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

I stepped into the Chariot tracks,adjusting my gogles."Ennie,minnie,minie..."I counted,looking at the large chariots.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

I was ready to do a pratice lap or two, My silver eyes covered by my darked shade like goggles, and my honey brown hair tucked into a hat. I went to a chariot, pulled by my dun horse, Jayy. His powerful legs shifted, as he glanced nervously at the beaiful Mare beside him, Dare. The brown filly was young, and feared by many of the riders, being very dangerous and her habit of rearing up at others she didn't like. I had gotten her used to me, and she'd pull. and fast. I smiled as I mounted the chariot.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 pm

I stripped on my gloves,rubbing them,then I chose a small,dark-blue charriot lined with silver and gold,then I saw someone in a charriot just,well,getting ready."Hey!"I called over.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I looked up, my expression blank, "Hello" I said, then leaning back slightly "Ok... Jayy.. Dare ready" Jayy pawed at the ground, as I lead them to the starting gate. They neighed and shuffled.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 pm

I looked around,assuming my horse would just...appear there."Where's my damn horse?"I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I heard the guy's comment, and shook my head, counting down in my head, then suddenly, I was off, Both horses pulling the chariot around the track quickly. I pulled the reins to slow them, pulling my bow on one arm, and aiming at the post on the side of the rinks, hitting it offten.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Crap,it's started! I thught,to see an engine."Seriously,huh?"I asked to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I finshed the pratice lap, Jayy and Dare's hoves pounding the dirt quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back,again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back,again...   Back,again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back,again...
Page 1 of 1