Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back Again....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Back Again.... Empty
PostSubject: Back Again....   Back Again.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

I Stood At The Top Of The Hill, Waiting For The World To Notice me. I Had Seen Most Of The world in its finest and darkest hour. They Haven't Even Thought Of My Friends for the past two years... i wonder what they look like now. I Stretched my muscular Body, Being Vegetarian Seem TO Make Me Differ From the Group. I Slipped Of My Long Bow, And Unzipped My Quiver. I stood At the hill, and watched the sunset standing waiting, tensing... I Heard a Far Off Sound Of Footsteps.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
*Piper*

*Piper*

Back Again.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again....   Back Again.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm

I was out for a walk and I spotted someone at the hill. I walked up to the person and said shyly. "Hi... who are you?"

It took all my courage not to run away. Usually I don't like talking to half bloods because they were so busy. But I decided to give it a try now.
Back to top Go down

Back Again....
Page 1 of 1