Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No introduction topic? D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seaweedbrain

No introduction topic? D: Empty
PostSubject: No introduction topic? D:   No introduction topic? D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

I would assume that would be a mandatory addition to any forum... (If there is one, and I'm just being a moron, please let me know)

I'm surprised no one else took this name o3o

The early bird gets the worm though, I suppose. Any who, I'm new here (obviously) and I'd like to start visiting this forum in hopes that I can have some stimulating conversation about the books. None of my real life friends read them, and I need to discuss them with someone e____e.

Seeya around, I guess :P.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

No introduction topic? D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: No introduction topic? D:   No introduction topic? D: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:02 am

Someone already took Seaweedbrain, but she no longer comes on here (proof is I never saw her connected.) But, just to mentionned, no one really talk about the books, onless you Log in on the chatbox and start talked about it, or in a chat topic.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

No introduction topic? D:
Page 1 of 1