Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] Empty
PostSubject: The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]   The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 pm

So there he was, standing a midst within the crowd of blue and red clad demigods, making twirls, leaps, pirouettes and what have you with the melody of the music playing from the giant speakers of the stereo.

Hudson decided he wanted to be the Prince of Verona, since he always gets the crap end of the stick dealing with brats like Romeo in his city. He didn't really like the theme of choosing between the Capulets or the Montagues, since they were both terrible tyrant run families with rebellious teenage offspring. Then again, that description pretty much went along with most of the demigods in this place.

He decided since no one really wanted to take an old hairy guy to the Valentines Dance, he went stag. He didn't expect other satyrs to come around to attend these kinds of dances, since they are pretty much forest recluses when it comes to demigod ridden events.
But Hudson's been socializing and catering to these assholes for so long. He might as well have enjoy the magically served punch in a bowl and converse with some of them.

He looked over at the largely spanned dance floor filled with half-bloods with their best wear, all clad in red and blue. They held hand to hand with their partners and held them by waists or dipping them down to the tip of the floor.
Man, if Hudson can find a dancing partner to do the tango with him, he would be more then ecstatic. Hell, his life would just be complete.

But he stood there, with his puffy pant-shorts and hat, along with some decorative gleaming armor, and sipped his magical tasting punch as he watched the kids dance their 'booty' off.
"Damn this joint, I got a city to maintain anyway." He leaned against the food stand, giving out an exasperated sigh.

"Hey Prince, would you mind being not being a royal pain in the ass and moved away from the punch bowl?"

Hudson looked over at the individual who had interfered and assaulted his royal presence and found a looming tall figure wearing a nun's headdress with a maid's outfit.
"Hey, hey, hey. Who do you think you are? Learn your place, you pesky servant!" He crossed his arms and looked up at the tall individual with a stern expression on his face.
Obviously, the scenerio might have looked ridiculous to some people with the shortest goat man in the world telling a average teenage boy off. It was supposed to be, he needed some attention.

Marion had woke up 5 in the godsdamn morning to pick out a stupid outfit for him to wear. Was it really worth the early rising? Well, he was just there to find out.
He had decided to be one of the sassiest characters of the Shakespearean play; the Capulet Nurse.
Yes, the lady who has to put up with 'the baby who had to suck from her own teat' and her relationship problems.

Marion was starting to get bored. It felt like he shouldn't have made the efforts to get a bland set of wardrobe just to attend this sort of dance. People were together with their dates, dancing in their nice ballgown dresses or well tailored tuxedos. He was just stuck here in a nurses' outfit, awkwardly maneuvering around the dance floor.
Wow Marion, you look completely lame just walking around in a dress in the middle of a slow dance. He thought to himself as he looked around the crowd of other demigods around him.

Back before he entered camp, he always had a group of friends with him. Attending school dances didn't seem as boring when you were around people to at least converse with. Marion had been far too busy training himself to even make friends around here, but now he just feels more of an outcast then he ever did in his school years.
But really, how do these demigods intent to dance around and have fun when they were supposedly in a middle of a war? What if Kronos happened to crash this party with his monster army?
That was what he was truly paranoid about, really.

Marion just shook his head and continued on to the food stands. He really needed to stop thinking so pessimistically in what was supposed to an atmosphere of joy. Now he just needed a drink.

As he approached to the punch bowl, a satyr in a costume was blocking the way from having a nice cool drink.
"Damn this joint, I got a city to maintain anyway." He overheard the satyr as he began to lean against the table in front of the punch bowl.
By his sentenced, he assumed that he was dressed up as the Prince of Verona, with his poofy hat and gleaming armor.
He must have been as bored as he was, just watching the others dance. Nonetheless, it was no excuse to just hog all the juice.
Marion marched over to confront him, "Hey Prince, would you mind being not being a royal pain in the ass and moved away from the punch bowl?"

The satyr looked up at him and gave him a stern expression, giving him the royal stink-eye.
"Hey, hey, hey. Who do you think you are? Learn your place, you pesky servant!"
Marion had raised an eyebrow, looking down at the short satyr.
This must have been one ridiculous scenario, especially with this type of crowd.
But Marion had to break it to him, he knows how to play the part. Looking at the features of the satyr, he seemed well aged, and responsible enough to rule over an entire kingdom.

"A very thirsty nun that has dealt with the most difficult relationship problems in an entire story plot. Now move it, I'm quenching for some liberation."
Hudson raised his hands in a palm-down gesture to calm his sass down. "Hey, hey, hey. I don't mean no harm now, madam. I am a prince, not a dictator, I do my duty to serve for my people. You can go ahead and have some punch now, hm?" He moved away from the punch bowl in courtesy for the nurse. "Oh, save it for the poor, will you?" Marion raised his head and scoffed in an exaggerated manner, and raising the ladle to pour punch into a glass for himself. Hudson chuckled a bit at his remark. "Now why don't you pour a glass for your majesty? Marion looked over him with a sardonic smirk after taking a sip from his glass.
"What are you saving your limbs for? A woman willing to dance with you?
"Why yes, maybe I am saving them for a woman on the dance floor" Hudson gave a suggestive look that said 'yes, I am talking about you' to the lady in the nurse's outfit.
Marion caught the look in his eyes and gave out a scoff, chuckling a bit. "I honestly don't know what you are talking about, I'm just a guy in a dress."
Hudson eyed him a bit, giving out a look of skepticism, he examined the exterior features of the individual in front of him. "Wait... so are you a guy or a girl?" Hudson swore he was a fair lady for a second. Of course, he hoped that at least tonight he wouldn't offend anybody, just so someone could at least groove with him.
"Heh, I'm neither actually. But you can go ahead and classify me as so. I wouldn't really mind"
"Right, sorry 'bout that though."
"It's all good" Marion gave the satyr a hand to shake. "It's Marion, if you've been wondering."
Hudson smirks, and shakes his hand in return. "Name's Hudson, don't wear it out.

A nostalgic groove tunes up on the stereo, and everyone on the dance floor had dispersed from slow dancing with their partners to do their break dance moves and twists. Hudson begins to move to the beat, grooving to the beat as André 3000's clear voice surrounds throughout the room. Marion beems his eyes of the wonderfully picked music choices.
"Aw yeah man, this is my jam!"
"I wasn't even sure if kids like you still listened to Outkast."
"Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't?"
Hudson nods, looking over at him then at the people in the dance floor. "You know, my offer still stands."
"Then what are you waiting for? Marion grins, grabbing his arm and leading him over to join the others on the dance floor.
"Hey! Before you even try to dance with the expert, I should let you know that I can the maddest of grapevines.
"Show me or it's all but talk then!
And together, the prince and the nun shred the baddest of moves. From robots to fistpumping, most of these moves were real bad; but nonetheless, they were badass.

*TL;DR: Hudson and Marion start to dance really bad in the middle of the dance floor. If you want to join in with them, or do your own reply in relating to the music, then you most certainly can. Mostly because this is an open topic, and I expect people to do so. xD
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]   The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm

It had been... irritating to say the least, that once again, Amaranta was going to a dance. ALONE. She must be the most pathetic satyress in the world! Well, she was definitely the ONLY satyress in camp. And some weird goat-legged girl wasn't wooing all that many men. Well, she was done being sorry for herself! Yep! Done! She was going to the dance alone, and she was going to ROCK IT!

It took hours for her to get ready. Each curl in her hair meticulous, her make-up applied to perfection. Not a lash out of place. She had been careful to get the best manicure and hooficure she could, the nymph she went to for both talking her ear off as the cherry red lacquer was coated neatly on hooves and nails, with little black rose designs.

And now, the real show stopper. A strapless, form fitting red dress, reaching down to her knees. No frilly pink dress, and no hiding her legs. Oh no. Forget the goat legs, she was hot, and wasn't going to let anyone make her think otherwise tonight. Slipping on her black, feathered mask, it was time for her to party.

A bit of a trot and she was at the dance. Tonight, was her night. Today, she walked with a new air. As soon as the music was going, she was dancing on her own without a partner. It was... FUN! She could FINALLY let go. Of course, until she noticed Hudson dancing like...well... There were no words on the type of dancing, with someone. The satyress couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Approaching with caution for fear of being hit with a flailing limb, Ama's red-painted lips smiled. "Do I even WANT to know what to call this dance technique?"
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]   The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

There he was, fully equipped with a corny outfit and a cornier dance partner, dancing his furry ass off as he took over the dance floor with his fabulous moves.
The entire crowd looked at them both in a state of shock, shock horror or just plain shock of their pure amazing dancing abilities. Usually, this was an occasion for couples to dance, make up, or break up, but forget that. If everyone was expecting an romantic occasion, then they should have stayed in all their cabins to watch a soap opera...
because tonight, Hudson was going to crash this house down.

My baby don't mess around
Because she loves me so
And this I know for shooo..
Uh, But does she really wanna
But can't stand to see me
Walk out the dooor..
don't try to fight the feelin'
Because the thought alone is killing me right nooww..
Uh, thank god for mom and dad
For sticking two together
'Cause we don't know hooowww...
UH!
"HEEEEEEY YAAAAAAA, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YAAAAAAAAAAAA." Hudson sang out in a shrill before proceeding to do a legendary goat hoof tap dance routine. He crossed his arms and began to trot about in face-paced motion, before he went over to do the shuffle move from Gangnam Style. In the other hand, Marion began to laugh so hard with the rest of the crowd, heaving to get at least a breath of air.
Hudson looked over to spot Ama, wearing her tight fit and slim dress with perfectly applied makeup on. Everyone in this dance seemed to look good, except for him. He really wonders why he embarrasses himself so much, it could be for his lack of care for social morality.
"HEY AMA, LOOKIN GOOOOODDD." He laughed out loud, and stumbled a bit from breaking concentration.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]   The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am

Letting out a loud laugh, the satyress stepped closer. "Careful. Don't want you to fall head over hooves for me." She would do a ridiculous pose, arms behind her head with obnoxious puckered lips. Righting herself, she smiled. "So, going to show me how to do those moves so I can join you and your friend here?" Ama smiled at Marion brightly, holding out a hand.

"Hi, I'm Amaranta." She offered the greeting with a big, warm smile. It was time to stop moping and start getting tons of friends and finding her own purpose. First step, meet new people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]   The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nun and the Prince dance their pants off (feat. OTHER DEMIGODS!) [OPEN TOPIC; WARNING, VERY LONG INTRODUCTION]
Page 1 of 1