Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)

Go down 
+2
Zan
xxEmoKadriahxx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:40 am

Phoenix walked into the arena and looked around. Satisfied she was alone, she set her duffel bag down and pulled out two swords, one celestial bronze, the other regular steel. She buckled the celestial bronze sword onto her back for that was the one she used the most, then she buckled the steel blade to her hip. She walked into the center of the arena and faced the mannekin that she would be fighting, she unsheathed her swords and took her stance. When she was centered, she took a deep breath and went to town hacking at the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:26 pm

"If you hack like that, you'll run out of energy." I said watching the girl fight.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Austin leaned against the wall, wattching the girls talk. They didnt know that he was there, which made it all the better.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 pm

I whirled around hearing a faint thrum sound and I narrowed my eyes, "Son of Hermes?" I guessed. I dated three of them. I should know. Hell, my son was half Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I smiled. "Howd you guess?"

Last edited by Alex Dashwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:52 pm

"I dated three of your brothers, and my son is a son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 pm

"Ah. Well, heres your wallet." I toss it to her. I kinda...stole it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 pm

"I carry my money and whatnot in my shoe." I said flipping the wallet back with a small laugh. I took off my red converse and dumped out 15$ and some drachmas into my palm and my credit card.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

"That explains the emptines..." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

I laughed.
~Epic post.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Should I mention the stash of food I took from the mess hall?, I thought. I smile. Nope.

(Were you talking to me?)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

~Yeah.
"Ok," I said utterly bored.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 pm

"Austin DeLantern." I put my hand out to shake, and I saw she was looking at it nervously. "Dont worry. I dont have a joy buzzer or anything..."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 pm

I walk in and briefly notice the two people talking to my left, one's a son of Hermes it was obvious in the way he walked, the other one was unfamiliar, maybe one of the big three, I haven't seen enough to be sure. I was to the training dummy where a daughter of one of the minor gods was hacking at dummies and joined her, slicing at them restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Alex Dashwood wrote:
"Austin DeLantern." I put my hand out to shake, and I saw she was looking at it nervously. "Dont worry. I dont have a joy buzzer or anything..."

~This is powerplaying. It is not allowed. Even the minor things.

"Uhh..." I said looking distractedly at the boy slashing at dummies.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

OOC: sorry didn't know
BIC: I lower my weapons and look at the person staring me. ''uhh...yeah can I help you?'' I ask politely.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yep. Who are you?"

(Sorry)
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm

''I'm Alex Hayeur son of Athena'' I say ''Master battle strategist, and I'm an amazing knife fighter, but I've got a problem.''
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 pm

"Sup Alex. Thats my girlfriends name."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Every day I'm getting a little more convinced that Alex IS a girl's name. '' Nice'' I reply. ''Could I ask a favor of you though, I was called to the Big House, but I'm a little too nervous could anyone just come with me? Before you laugh, yes i'm like that.''
OOC: really I'M like that too. :P
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 pm

"Sure" I get up and follow Alex.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:52 pm

"And I'm left alone. RUDE." I said in a huff.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:30 pm

"What can you expect," I say walking towards this girl, "people these days aren't exactly polite to others," I elaborate, "its a big problem in my opinion and it seems especially bad here in America. The name's Shimoko" I extend my hand
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 pm

So much for being alone. Phoenix thought. She stopped her sword training and walked over to her duffel bag and started to put her things into it.

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long, i don't have internet privaleges at the moment and I can't get this site at school. :(
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:24 pm

"and where are you going," i call to the girl as she leaves, "just being unsociable or are you late for something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)   Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Practice -- I want to meet people (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next