Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Other role playing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Other role playing Empty
PostSubject: Other role playing   Other role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:03 pm

While your waiting for someone to respond to your post, just chilling out when the person your rping with in another thread isnt online, or have nothing else better to do (lol), I think it would be a good idea to start a topic with other rps. Like, say you call it Unrelated RP's or Misc. RP's. In the topic, people can start threads with topics that dont have to do with the Percy Jackson series. So lets say someone starts a thread called "Warrior cats RP" (if you dont know what the Warriors book series is, Google it :p). They can give a short summary of the setting and rules of what they can and cant do in the series. Then, willing people can join the rp, but they have to make a bio like this:

Name:
Clan (ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, or WindClan):
Clan postion (Warrior, apprentice, medicine cat, etc.):
Personality:
Appearance:
Special abilities:
Other:

So thats basically it. The person who made that topic is basically the Admin of that topic, and can watch over everything that happens and make sure it appropriate. Cool huh? IM AWESUM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Other role playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other role playing   Other role playing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Heyy, I made one of those. xD
Back to top Go down

Other role playing
Page 1 of 1