Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who wants to role-play with me on here?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to role-play with me?:)
Sure, and I'll comment to tell you.
Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_lcap67%Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
I'd like to, but I don't feel like commenting.
Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_lcap33%Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Eh, I'm too busy right now.
Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. I don't want to role-play at the moment.
Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate you. Why would I want to role-play with [i]you?[/i]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Who wants to role-play with me on here? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to role-play with me on here?   Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 am

Hey guys. Kind of bored right now. All people I role-play with are off. So I need more role-play topics. Sooo anyone want to? I'm in the eastern time zone, and you know what that means. The hurricane is going to hit me, so my power may be out Satuday night and the whole Sunday. I'd prefer someone who's generally an active poster. :3 Someone in the eastern or central time zone, because I can't stay up to late to post with someone who's time is three hours earlier. Soo...comment. Okay? Ill be on, at least if it's today, trust me. It might say offline but I'm probably on a different site. I'll reply within minutes! O yeah I felt like adding a poll. Vote

Ps All my charries are girls. I'd prefer to use Sam, she's inactive right now.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Who wants to role-play with me on here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to role-play with me on here?   Who wants to role-play with me on here? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes, absolutely! :) And I hope you'll be safe during the hurricane!
Back to top Go down

Who wants to role-play with me on here?
Page 1 of 1