Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O} Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O}   Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O} Paisle10

Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O} Conset13
If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it

I walked along the shore of the beach, watching the sun slowly drown into the body of water in front of me. The moon was faint in the sky, along with a few stars. I kept walking slowly, watching the day fade into the night. I thought about a few things. I come here when I'm stressed, like when I've had a rough day or missing my parents. I held my sandals in my hands, feeling the sand in between my feet. I sat down a few feet away from the water, and watched the sun disappear. I played with my hands as I watched. The night can be deadly. That saying hasn't crossed my mind in the past couple of years. I sat, thinking why I would think of that. Then the moon took place of the sun in the sky. Along with the stars in the sky. It had gotten slightly colder, but it didn't bother me any. I let out a huge sigh.

But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be
Back to top Go down

Role-playing with my daughter! {M O O}
Page 1 of 1