Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. Empty
PostSubject: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Name: Tate Wild
Age/birthday: June 4th, 1997, 14 years old
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Andie Wild
Physical appearance: slim built 5'5 guy with laughing green eyes and a big grin. He has short light brown hair and always wears converse, flying shoes, a t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: need a good laugh? Tate's your solution. He's defenately the class clown but is also the one to go to for a good ol' practical joke or prank. The life of the party. A real daredevil and always getting into trouble. You won't see him sitting around doing nothing! Tate can be annoying but for the most part is just plain fun.
Pets: none
Weapons: he has a shark-tooth necklace that turns into a celestrical bronze sword called "Swiftslash" and a working cell phone that transforms into a spear called "Mr.KillaLot"
Talents: he can make anyone laugh. He's also quick, which makes him a tricky opponent.
Other: Tate likes to sing weird songs randomly and make random hikus which made a few campers guess he was Apollo's kid when he was undetermined. Because he's so sneaky he's the main source of smugged stuff like soda and video games.

Story
(I write little short book seriese on each of my characters, so this is a little snippit from one for an example of Tate, a little bit)
THIS IS FROM BOOK 2, THE LAST CALL
The camp seamed tence as I walked down the middle all cool. They didn't even really sideglanced me, which was really weird because you always watch Tate the Man unless you want a prank pulled on you as you walk by, or your pockets picked in 1.2 seconds. I guess they're just in need of a really big dance party, or a prank like throwing Mr.D's underwear all over the big house. They DIED for that one. But still, something just wasn't right. That little tiny part of my mind that was still sane was screaming at me to not act like a dork this time and care about what was going on. I shut it up, the idiot i am. I walked proudly over to the Hermes cabin and walked inside home. Immidiately a paper airplane hit me, smack dab between my eyes. "Its Tate!" a girl declared loudly. "Tate!" A kid threw a blanket at my face and I was blind for a few seconds. About 5 Hermes kids jumped off te bunks and tackled me to the ground, breaking a few bones at least, and then I felt ropes. That part was new. Once I was all tied up, the blanket was replaced by a blindfold, and I saw a glimpse of my lovely siblings. One in paticular was cracking up. "Good to see you too, Collin." I said. He tried to say something but it turned out something like "Ahi hhahate!" which I hoped wasn't an insult. The picked me up by me feet and hands and ran through camp, holding me like a freshly caught pig ready to roast over the fire. I heard trickling water and braced myself but we kept running. Then I realized what wr were doing. "OH CRAP GUYS NOT THE BOARDWALK! I-" but I didn't get to finish. Weeee!!!! And KERPLOP! except it sounded more like "AAGHHHHGGHH!!!!" "CRASSSHHH!!!" and then "GAAHGNSLAAHDUSJAAHH!!" sounds of me drowning. Typical welcome home from the Hermes cabin. I finally found my footing and hopped back up to shore. My siblings were on the ground rolling around laughing. I fell on the sand and it took them another 10 minutes to hobble over and untie me. "By FAR, Tate, that was the BEST drowning scene ever." Collin wheezed. My half sister Jamie immitated my flailing arms and gurgling. My cabin laughed. I laughed with them. This happened every year to every Hermes kid and it was a competiton to see who made the most dramadic drowning scene. I had a feeling I won. Suddenly a heard galloping behind us. I was untied and sat up. Chiron skidded to a halt and sand spit in my face. **to be continued**

And...

Name: (Samantha) Sam Aaron
Age/birthday: 17th of December, 1993, 17 years old
Years in camp: 4 years
God parent: Ares
Mortal parent: Jessica Aaron
Physical appearance: fair skinned hard-built 5'7girl with firey red lightly wavy hair with bangs that hang over her right eye. She has bright green eyes with goldish rims and a hard expression.
Personality: she's fierce, stubborn, headstrong and can be a real jerk sometimes. She has her soft spots but I'd athledic, competitive and harsh. Don't get on her bd aide and NEVER get caught in a fight with her.
Pets: none
Weapons: a spear that transforms into a hairtie and a few swords and daggers. Her spear is deadly, don't get it caught two inches from your neck.
Talents: is super super strong and skilled
Other: she has a bad bad past.

Last edited by ~Stacia~ on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

These look good :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks! :) I hope they look appealing...I'm a writer. Did I discribe them good?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Yeah :)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok good. :)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

So Willa mod post here and say "I approve of your characters and you may rp them" or something?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah or accepted :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:43 am

Ok great' how long should that take?
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:44 am

Am I allowed to post pictures I don't own? I found a good picture lf what Sam looks like
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:41 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, you are allowed to post pictures u don't own that come from google otherwise with a link to the owner of the pic.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Ok great. This is what Sam looks like minus her bangs and a bit of muscle.

Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. Istockphoto_2128689-red-hair-girl-with-wind-in-her-hair
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 pm

yahoo!!! Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.   Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Sam and Tate, my new characters.
Page 1 of 1