Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tate's home! Woop woop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Tate's home! Woop woop  Empty
PostSubject: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

I thundered into the cabin. I threw my backpack in a random dirrection and threw my hands up in the air. "IM HOME!" I was expecting another tackling and a few boos, but hey, I was also thinking 'not the ropes. Please not the ropes this time'
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:32 am

I jumped in excitement. "Tate!" I screamed. I ran twards him with a great big grin on my face. I was always happy when cabinmates came home. I jumpped up towards him, praying he would be able to catch me in a hug.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am

"Hi!!" I waved and tried to catch Jennifer (right?)but failed epicly by falling with the sudden weight. "I broke the fall!" I grunted and waved my hand to show I was okay. "We survived another year! Whoop!"
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm

I smiled at Tate's joke. He was always a funny guy to me. I rolled off of him into some kids sleeping bag. After pushing it aside I stayed laying on my back next to Tate, looking up at the ceiling with him. "Yeah its a lot easier to survive when you NEVER leave camp." I said in a cheery tone, but Tate was lucky he could leave camp for the school year. It had been a while sence I had gotten out to strech my 'human' legs. Still laying on the floor I looked over at his face and rearanged mine into a serious one "I missed you though Tate." My tone of voice matched the seriousness of my face.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:29 pm

I grinned back. "I missed you too." I pointed to the ceiling. "But what's that?" there was a camp t-shirt glued to the roof. "Aaahhh good old Hermes cabin." I sighed. "How's winter here? I don't think I've ever been here in the winter time." I thought about my winter back in California. Worst months of my life. A total nightmare. "Newport has the worst sea winds. Oy."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 am

I laughed when he pointed out the glued camp shirt, master pranksters these Hermes kids were, I just prayed it wasnt my shirt up there. I sighed in agreement to his last statement. San Francisco had some of the most random weather around, and the winds were pretty crazzy some times. "Over here there are legit winters, with snow and everything. Not like back home on the west coast were it can sometimes hit 80 in the dead of December." I joked. "I dont really care for them much." I finished with a fake pouty face.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

I snickered. "You know, i don't think I've ever seen snow." I frowned. "That's kinda weird, you know?" I stared at the camp shirt. "Hey wait a sec." I stood up and climbed up onto a top bunk to peer at it. "Awwwww okay who glued my shirt to the wall?" the cabin errupt in snickers.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:58 pm

I sighed at his ignorance. I knew from experiance, no California kid enjoyed snow when they finaly saw it. I couldnt help but laugh with the rest of the cabin when he discovered that it had been his shirt that was glued to the top of the cabin. I stood up finaly and pulled my own cabin shirt out of my bag and threw it at his face. "Here Tate, I dont ever wear the regular camp shirt anyways." I said smiling as I remebered I hadnt seen my custom orange and white baseball shirt I had written 'Camp Half-Blood' across the chest in some time now. I hoped I would have to kick in some teeth if I saw one of these children of thevies wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

"TATE!!!" I yell as I get him in a headlock. I look up, "Nice shirt." I then notice the other kid. "Hey Tate, whos this kid?"
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I sighed in frustation. Ive only been living hear as a minor God child for like 3 years now. Sometimes I had to agree with Mattie, some Olimpic kids really dont care about us. But I sucked up my resentment for Tate's sake, this was his half-brother after all and stuck my hand out as a greeting "Jennie McCarthy, daughter of Eros." I said putting on a bit of a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Instead of shaking it, I hi-five her. "I know youre annoyed at me," I say, "Dont be. I just arrived here, ya know." I put on a cheesy grin.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:50 pm

I grinned. "Thanks Jennie." I tossed the shirt on and got headlocke by Austin. I snickered. "Hey Austin!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:11 pm

"Sup Tate," I say casually. He was not getting out of this headlock.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I death-poked his stomach. "Oh you know, hangin in there."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am

I collapse at the death poke. "Nice one."
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 pm

I snickered. "Thank you very much." I took a bow. "Ive been working on that one."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

"I see."
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I laughed as the two brothers rough housed with each other. I some times wished I had the camaraderie of a sibling that lived at camp. But I didn't let it bother me too much, we were all family at Camp Half Blood. "You guys are silly." I laughed. "So Austin, how did you end up here at Camp?" I asked curiously, trying to make friends with Cabin 11's seemingly new member.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 pm

"Me? Oh, I came from Trenton with my girlfriend Alex. Shes over in the Apollo cabin." I turn to Tate. "Heres your wallet." I toss it to him.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

I caught my wallet and yelped. "Hey!" I looked inside to make sure all of it was there and punched his arm.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

"Hey!" I punch him back.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 pm

I couldnt help but laugh again at there obnoxious antics. Sons of Herme's were so childish some times, but I always enjoyed there company. "You guys are sooooo silly" I said through my hand that was covered by my hoodie sleeve, I was trying to hide my smile.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I grinned "Thats us, the funny Hermes kids"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home! Woop woop    Tate's home! Woop woop  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tate's home! Woop woop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: