Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tate's home!(son of Hermes)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

Tate's home!(son of Hermes) Empty
PostSubject: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

I trotted up over the hill and gazed down the slope into camp. I grinned."HELLOOOOO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 pm

I hear a boys voice, so I turn around. I say, "Hello. I'm Elizabeth Amaria, daughter of Hephaestus. I'm fifteen years old. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm

I turned tp the voice. "Oh hi!" I waved Enthousiasticly. "Im Tate, son of Hermes. I'm 14."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

"Nice to meet you. So did you just come here?" I say friendly. "If you did I can make you a weapon for now.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:24 pm

I shook my head and held up two fingers. "This is my second year." as if to proove it I took off mt shark tooth necklace and touched the tip. It transformed into a long spear. He then pointed to his neck where a necklace hung with one clay bead
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 pm

"O, cool. Hey, your weapon is a spear too. So cool. You're awesome." I say giving Tate a 'thumb's up!'
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm

I smiled. "Oh yeah. My trusty old Mr.KillALot." he slammed the hilt onto his leg and it transformed back into a shark tooth. "Ow. that one's always a killer." he muttered and rubbed his leg. "Anyway..." He looked up. "Years?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

"What do you mean years?" I ask. I was a little confused. I shift my body a little bit.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 pm

"Like, how many years have you been in camp?" I explained.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh, maybe six or seven. How 'but you?"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Tate grinned. "this will be year number two for me."
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 pm

(OOC: another person is gonna come rp with us.)
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I was walking out of the arena holding my 50 - 60 centimeter long bronze sword, Xiphos, at my side. It was time for me to be on guard duty, so I trotted up Half-Blood Hill when I met two campers. One boy and one girl. "Hey," I said, "What are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 pm

I looked up at the new girl who had just walked up the hill. "Hi!" i greeted her cheerfully. it was nice to see more half-bloods, and not feel all-powerful like i did at the school in California. That was just weird, especailly because they'd try to get me into fights because i'd drop hints to show off, like 'i could beat you with a sword anyday' and then mutter 'i was trained by a centaur' or something like that. but that always only made me a freak. anyway...my buzzing hyperactive brain swiched back to "Here and now" mode and i replied, "I just got home. hi."
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Welcome back," I replied, "I don't think we've ever met. I'm Sonia Evans, daughter of Zeus." I said while placing my sword on top of my shoulder, grinning.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

"Hello, I just got back from my trip to Italy. What's your name?" I ask quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:29 pm

"Sonia Evans, daughter of Zeus." I reply.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:30 pm

"I'm Tate, son of Hermes." I introduced myself
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hermes, huh?" I murmured to myself. "And you?" I asked the girl standing infront of me.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

"Hephaestus," I say to Sonia. "Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 pm

"Nice to meet you too," I replied. "Where have you been, Tate? School?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 pm

"I love this place." I say walking around on the hill. It was beautiful as always. I stop in my tracks and look at the other campers.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:33 pm

i made a face. "Two, actually. One for 2 weeks until I blew up the Science room...BY ACCIDENT!" I added quickly. "And the second one for the rest of the year. They were in San Fransico so apparently they put up with kids like me a lot." I shruged. "But gods the smell. Too close to the underworld for my taist. And I knew at least 7 of my teachers were monsters. I went out of my way to show them I knew." I shrugged. "The useual winter."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 pm

"After Christmas I have to go to school. My parents are touring Europe. They are in Italy, about to go to France!" I say then take a break. "They're coming home three days after Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

"Cool!" I grinned. "I've always wanted to go to Italy. Food. Lots of awesome, awesome food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tate's home!(son of Hermes)   Tate's home!(son of Hermes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tate's home!(son of Hermes)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: