Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 pm

I sighed, sitting along the edge of the Creek. I was tired. No, exhausted. That was the word to describe how I felt. I had spent all day in the forge, and now I was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:21 pm

I walked along the creek waving and turning with it's curves, My honey blonde hair tied in a messy ponytail, sunglasses and a gutair slung over my back. I knew Lyric was sleeping in my quiver bag, her little gray white head slightly popped out the top. how arrows and a kitten fit in there was a mystery to me still. I didn't see the big guy sitting there, I was on the other side of the shallow creek hiden by some tall reids, I sat downand begin to play my guitar, almost prefectly I played a song that seemed to roll perfectly with the creek bubbly and soft.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 pm

I listened closely, hearing music. It was a guitar. Unlike the others here who thought they could play, this was actually pretty good. "Hello?" I asked towards the noise, my rather strong voice resonating off trees and plants, making an echo-like sound.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:34 pm

I heard a voice, and after pulling my self from the chords, I stoped and anwser though it seemed bored, not annoyed just expressionless, "Hello" I anwsered back. My silver eyes hidden behind thedark sunshades.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I squinted, seeing a figure through the grass and weeds. "I'm Dakota," I said back.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 pm

I sighed "You're talking to grass" I stated. Lyric climb out of the bag like so wanted to interduce herself, She bonded through the reeds, apartnly not realizing there was water she took a few steps in and one gaint leap back, hissing at the water, then sat looking at the fingure I could barly see.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:54 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, I know," I said, watching the cat.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I felt the couners of my mouth twicth slightly, Leaning back, on my gutair case, I asked a very good question, "Why are you talking to watery grass?" My tone still sounded emotainless but you could tell it was a question
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:03 am

I shrugged, but knew she couldn't see me. "Eh, I guess maybe I think this is all a hallucination from being so exhausted," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 am

"Then you realize if it was, you'd may just be talking to grass, and people just think your messed up?" I asked but kinda pointed out
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am

"Yeah, I realized that," I said, laughing. "That's okay, I like being a little insane."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:16 am

I sighed, "Well you must be, but I prefere to know I'm talking to someone and not a illsution" I said, standing up, I picked up my stuff and waded through the reeds, picking up the kitten I moved to the edge of the creek where I could see the guy, he was big. I sat down leaning againt a tree and looked at the sky, it refectled of my sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 am

"Oh wow, I guess it's not a hallucination," I said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 am

"Amazing" I said scarcasticly. Tucking some honey colored hair behind my ear. showing some odd shaped in the top of my ear, like sivler earrings, only very thin and deformed, to looked stuck into the top and side of the one ear
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I rolled my eyes a bit. "Like I said before, I'm Dakota," I said, and yawned. "Son of Hephaestus."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:16 pm

I nodded, "I heard you the first time" I stated, I pulled the peice of metal off my ear, it was a staple, just bent around and pinched to my ear, I exmined it from behind my dark shades, making everything slightly darker. But hid my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]   Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect [ Open? Closed? ]
Page 1 of 1