Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LST's characters

Go down 
+6
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Gazimu
Azn
hunter11
Lightning
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

LST's characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:49 am

Name: They call me: "Twister"
Immortal: Well Chaos, The best.
Mortal: never met her, she "died" giving birth.
Appearance: what are you blind? :: long grey/whit over coat, with blonde hair, pure black eye balls (completely black, no iris) fair skin tone.
Personality: mostly hangs out with Ares Kids, for war is chaos. hates, the big three and most other Olympians, and always tries to stir trouble/chaos up.
Pets: none
Weapons: Chaos
Talents: specializes in twisters/tornadoes/hurricanes, Creates sandstorms,
Other:N/A
Color: white
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:49 am

Thanx!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Name: Snipe
Immortal: Ghlaunder (god of Insects and Parasites)
Mortal: Unknown
Appearance: Eletric Blue Hungry looking eyes, Blood Red lips, Pale skin,
Tan cargo shorts, Black tank top, Snad coloured hair
Personality: Depressed, Mad, angry, hungry,
Weapons: Strength and speed
Talents: unknown
Flaws: like a Tick, Needs blood to survive, but doesn't attach himself, has an Exoskeleton, so his skin is hard...
Other: N/A
Color: Dark Red
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:32 pm

nice verry vampireish love it!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:21 pm

thakn you....
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:24 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Name: Zeger
immortal: Nike
Immortal#2: Pan
Appearance: Purple scales, 50 ft wing span, green fire, neon blue eyes, black claws, Orange teeth, 20 ft high, 40 ft long
Personality: catouis, curisiouis, and much more.
Pets: none.
Weapons: talens/fire/ect
Talents: flying
Other N/A
Color: PURPLE
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:28 pm

hey rping at beach have Zeger come over
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:28 pm

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Name: Jeff Neclson

Immortal: Zeus
Mortal: Mensa

Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/Arazon/BlackHair-1.jpg
Personality: Happy, colorful moods,

Weapons: Pathryll

Talents: Small shocks, Shutting down electronic devices, and pulling energy from things.
Other: Was adopted
Color: Dark Red

WHERE I HANG
Well having the ability to charge my shocks and stuff, i usually hang out under the train station where the power boxes are. But you could find me roaming the streets, for i barely sleep. I hang around power plants of Major cities or towns.

MY AMOUR
I made my amour for me, and any Zeus kid. When struck it magnifies the sparks. Thous giving off an electrical charge, I then use this charge in battle, or, and it happens A LOT, when i get pissed.

WEAPON OF CHOICE
I have an old 1189 Sky Pirates sword. These were used during he Long forgotten Sky wars. The Sky Wars, were fought on dragons and meant to hold power over the certain part of the sky. The reason why the camp hasn't had a storm, unless by me, is because I fought and defeated my father in battle. For over hundreds of years i have held the key to this Air space, as well as Bermuda Triangles. I have for years been looking for another Zeus child to offer the camps Weather patterns. This does allow you to control the mood of camp. So my weapon of choice is the 1189 Sky pirates sword )Bermuda Triangles(.

RELATIONSHIPS:

so far none I'm new.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Name: Luke Jwanes(Joan)
Immortal: Melaina
Mortal: Unknown
Appearance: Black hoodie (Nightmares viewed in cloth), Dark Grey pants (year round), Black swirling smoky eyes, light earth brown hair with midnight black streaks
Personalty: cold, heartless, fearless, scary,
Talents: can view nightmares, can conquer images of others nightmares,
Weapons: long black staff with to fiery Chinese dragons, swirinlg around.
Other: never counted his age, for didn't know birthdate. Also, he has discoverd his powers, but thinks demons are haunting him.
Color: brown

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Name:Kim Haskey

Immortal: Gaea (female)

Mortal: Mia sandlas (adoption mother, real parent was a guy)
Appearance: orange jacket, Blue jean shorts, Golden eyes, Black sleeveless shirt, light brown hair

Personality: Careless for the gods, hates, Ares kids, loves sand.
Pets: Bear

Weapons: a bag of White sand
Talents: can produce wonderful weaponry, and can conduct amazing warfare devices. Can also make his team/group, have amazing Warcraft abilities(like fighting, and other stuff)

Other: He was adopted, but never counted his age, for him it was just a number. He hates wimps, and works forages a lot. He sells his, power increasing swords, and Armour.
Color: Gold
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Name: Mako Jackson
Afe: 12
Immortal: Posiden
Mortal: Annabeth
Appeance:
Out of water: green eyes, black unkept hair,
black gloves with no finger covers, fair skin, Strong muscles, and black shorts.
In water: LST's characters - Page 4 Makot10
Personality: Loves water, hates to be near people when hunting/swimming, great listener
Pets: Perfers to be his own pet.
Weapons: Shark teeth, water contorling, and fast swiming
Talents: Can grow gills, and turn into a 'Shark Man' control water, and swim faster than 60 miles ( a regualr Mako shark is able to swim up to 60 mph hunting, but being able to bend currents he can move faster.)
Oter: he is actually, being born Right now... ( y'know how those under water kisses turn out... XD) his dad is Percy Jakson. Mako is just here to obsever and watch, for in twelve years time, the camp is over run and destroyed. so he is just watching and training.
Color:Blue
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Hiya, LST!
I'm just coming to talk to you that you need some character flaws. (: Nobody is perfect! Sometimes being "Perfect" isn't always good. And Percy Jackson is only 16, he can't be a father! Percy and Annabeth aren't married, they're too young. Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging you! I don't really like perfect characters and impossible things, (Percy and Annabeth having a 12 year old baby...If she did have a baby, she would be 28...)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 pm

sorry gonna get him out....
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Name: Larzo (Lar-Zoe)
Immortal: Lelantos
Mortal: Joan
Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/06/82/98/animeg10.jpg
Pet: SaberTooth Tiger:: https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/06/82/98/saber-10.jpg
Talents: being able to stalk prey, mostly unseen, control, over the small ground air way.
Other: none.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Wait so is your charrie a cat?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:46 pm

And Inan and I have talked about "Shape-shifting people". If you look in the books, there are no shape shifting people, no immortail characters. ANIMALS belong in the outdoors. Artemis swore that she won't marry men. And HOW on earth could Artemis had an animal son? I mean, Gods can't have animal babys. Heck, Saber toothed tigers are EXTINCT!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Oh Kendall, I can tell you are getting fed up my friend. Take a deep breath. In and outtttt....
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 pm

*Deep breath*
I am a little fed up, but I just want to keep things in order...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Good girl. It's good that your a perfectionist.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:36 pm

(:

I like being a perfectonist.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Ima a slightly messy person. And I think he's play on TFB with his joywolf thing even though we said no.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 am

OMJ... CAN I NOT LEAVE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS UNFINISHED FOR A FEW DAYS WITHOUT BIENG SCREAMED AT? IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK ABOUT MY CHARACTERS, WHEN DO I GET A BREAK? JUST SHT UP! I DONT CARE, WHY YOUR MAD1 JUST DONT FREAK OUT AT MY LIST, IF YOU CHECK OTHERS THERES ALSO UNFINISHED AND MARY STEW/MARK STEVENS. SO YOU JUST SINGLEDE OUT AND UNFINISHED CHARACTER!
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

LightningStrikesTwice wrote:
OMJ... CAN I NOT LEAVE ONE OF MY CHARACTERS UNFINISHED FOR A FEW DAYS WITHOUT BIENG SCREAMED AT? IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK ABOUT MY CHARACTERS, WHEN DO I GET A BREAK? JUST SHT UP! I DONT CARE, WHY YOUR MAD1 JUST DONT FREAK OUT AT MY LIST, IF YOU CHECK OTHERS THERES ALSO UNFINISHED AND MARY STEW/MARK STEVENS. SO YOU JUST SINGLEDE OUT AND UNFINISHED CHARACTER!
you are kind of asking for a ban lst
also, they do have a point about your charecters
artemis wouldn't just go and have sex with a sabertooth tiger
that's just wrong
and besides, saberteeths are dead forever because of teh evoloution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LST's characters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next