Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

LST's characters

Go down 
+6
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Gazimu
Azn
hunter11
Lightning
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lightning

LST's characters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 am

sighs sigh... she doesn't have to. see she Jesus so i mean, zeus forced her a child, but she didn't you know do it. so here it is again, just a different boy.

BANN me all you want. i dont care. have other polaces to go.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 am

Okay first Things First, Pan watch your language Alright? Secondly Give him a break guys he's been gone for a while and you know not everyone can be as active to this site as they like we all have other commitments too. That being said Lightning As an Old friend I would ask two things, One I find your character un-sensible as in not very easy to have possible, Inan has revised the Rules For your Character in Rules and joining if you want to see them, Secondly I don't think they were screaming at your character they were just confused as to A. How this is possible and B. Your character as a child of Artemis while being a Saber tooth,

I hope you can see my points here and ask that ALL of you take note in this. ^^

~Mod Kate~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am

yeah you wish it was, but they give hints away like that so... i don't care, thanks tho. nah i think i am ok... if you look at it now i think the admins will get there little power cintroling thoughts and shove them up there_____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god. pick the frecking kid with the world on his shoulders why dont we. "oh look he miss spelled a word, lets yell at him...
oh look this isn't fiished let yell at him...
oh look..."
THATS ALL YOU EVER DO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 am

Lightning.. Calm... Okay? I know you are frustrated but please don't take it out on others O.k.? No one is yelling at you Ok we are just confused on the possibilities of your Artemis child, No one has respect for you more than me but I can't let you say things like that.. Please Don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:39 pm

thats why i didn't say them to you. but y'know this makes me mad. if you look at others they haven't been "talked'' to Dyingbreathe has a werewolf, so if you yell at me for something i have already fixed... this wont be the end of my warth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

LST, Deep breath, deeeeeeep breath. Just, calm, OK? Nobodys yelling at you, nobodys telling you to leave. You can do what you want to, if you want to leave, you can. If you want to stay, you can. We're not yelling at you for "Bad Spelling" nothing like that. In fact, we won't ban anybody unless they've done something horrible. (Cursing and screaming for no reason at other members, ect...) We haven't banned anybody at all. Nobody. Take a peek at Liliana, my Character. She is just a normal kid, just a Demigod daughter of Athena.

Now take a peek at your Artemis Character, what's different? Just to be realistic in fiction, Artemis can't have kids. She swore never to mate with men. I don't think anybody would want to have a kid with some beast. Aren't Sabertooth Tigers extinct? Yes, do you think they'll be wandering around wanting to make babies with gods?

If you think I'm yelling at you check my post for any exclamation marks or something like that. Tell me if you think I'm being mean, tell me anything you want me to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LST's characters   LST's characters - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LST's characters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: