Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Almost Charries

Go down 
+13
Crispy Bacon
Bre Bre
RachieFizzy!
Ravenswood
Zan
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Kendall
Colby
Yolonda
jessica
Inaniloquist
Bleh
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Almost Charries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:25 pm

7 charries now Check News & Updates :)
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Accepted.
Please spoiler the images in your signature though.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Name: Tori James
Age/Birthday: 15/Sep. 26
God Parent: Dionysus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:
Mother: Roxi James
Friend(Like a Sister): Samantha Smith
"Adopted Mother" (Samantha's Mom): Terri Smith
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: She didn't have a good relationship with her mom. Her mom was a drunk and so she absolutely despises wine or any alcohol. She didn't let that stop here from being happy though. She would just ignore her mother and never be at home unless she had to be. Her best friend, Samantha, Has been here friend since Pre-K. Samantha's mom, Terri, is sort of like a mother to her. She was never popular but she was happy in school and didn't have any problems.
Physical Appearance:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Girl,photo,purple,hair-2f864ba3fda0db9080862becc00ae387_m
Tori has long violet hair that has a slight natural curl to it and slanted bangs pushed off to the side. As odd as it may seem her purple hair is natural. Her hair made her kind of a freak at school but she was just so nice to everyone no one seemed to mind. When she started high school everyone just assumed she dyed it so all the small problems ended. Her eyes are a dark grey which at times seem to be black which really pop on her pale skin. HEr lowered back is very scarred from the house fire she was caught in when she was little and prefers to keep it covered. She has had a bit of a problem with her weight. When she was younger she was on the heavier side but with time she evened out to a normal weight. She is about 5'6 with long legs. Tori wears dark eyeliner all the time and enjoys wearing dresses and skirts. Often her dresses are casual, but sometimes she'll dress up for the pure fact that she can. It gives her a bit of a confidence boost. Even with her dresses though she prefers to wear converse and vans, because she likes to hang out in the forest a lot.
Personality: Tori has a bad temper but a very long fuse, so its not normal for her to be enraged by someone but she does have buttons and they can be pushed. She enjoys meeting new people and is actually very trusting of people she has just met. She can be a bit naive at times because she always likes to find the best in everyone she meets. She is extremely friendly but gets lost in her thoughts at times and may not notice people at first. She likes to be in her own little world at times but doesn't mind talking to people.
Fatal Flaw: She is extremely trusting of people she has just met.
Pets: none
Talents: she has very good social skills and can adjust to any environment she is placed in. She is extremely skilled with her sword as well.
Weapons: A bronze sword with a 4 foot long blade and a handle with a purple gemstone embedded in the handle.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Whenever she was younger, about 5 years old, she lived in a small house with her mother just outside of New York. For as long as Tori could remember her mother had loved her alcohol. As a young child Tori hadn't thought much of it, thought it was normal. One day her mother came home totally Black out drunk and, as a child would, Tori asked her mother to make dinner. HEr mother laughed and turned on the gas stove to make some macaroni and cheese. As her mother stumbled to the cabinet to get the box when she knocked over a dish cloth onto the stove and it lit on fire. The fire spread to the drapes and soon the whole house was up in flames. The neighbors called the fire department once the house was engulfed. Tori and her mother were both pulled out of the fire by the firemen. Tori suffered severe burns on her lower back and has been scarred for the rest of her life.

Last edited by Bleh on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Nice char! You need to have at least four sentences for phys/personality, and try to be more descriptive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 am

Nice character! However, she needs a brief history. Once a history has been added, I will accept her.

EDEET: Alright, she's is accepted! o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:15 pm

DELETED
CHARRIE

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 am

The only thing she needs is whether she's claimed or not and a fatal flaw. Also, since it's her first year at camp it's sort of... unlikely for her to have near perfect aim.

After those things are added/edited, I will accept her! :]
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Name: Maxine (Max) Kay
Age/Birthday: 17
God Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Family: Dad: James Kay (Deceased)
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: She grew up in Montana until her and her dad moved to New York. She had learned about her mother when she was 8. When she was 10 She was in their apartment waiting for her dad to come home from work when someone knocked on the door. When she answered it it was the police. They told her her father was stabbed to death and mugged. She lived in a foster home for 2 years. She rebelled against being adopted and distanced herself from the other children. She would throw fits and scream. One day she ran away to find the camp her father talked about sending her to when she was older.
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:
She has fair skin, black wavy hair, and golden eyes. She skinny, 5'4, and has long legs. She wears a lot of black and almost always wear a black leather jacket. She always looks sad or angry when people look at her so she doesn't really seem like someone you can approach.
Personality: She became very rebellious after her father passed. She always listens to her iPod and bands like Skillet, Escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, and Seether. She doesn't trust people at all. She hates people trying to tell her what to do and will do the opposite of what they demand. She gets in a lot of fights and her anger is triggered easily. She's hard headed and very stubborn. She's not very friendly especially to strangers. And she is set on finding her fathers killer.
Fatal Flaw: She can't trust no one, keeps her emotions bottled up, and gets blinded by her anger.
Pets: None
Talents: Battle, and revenge
Weapons: A sword. That's all she needs

Last edited by Bleh on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 pm

I like her! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Scarlet Hill
Age/Birthday: 15
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Family:
Mom:
Julia Hill
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: She grew up in the ghetto of New York. Her mother had so many jobs she was hardly ever around to watch her so she did things to get her attention. Stupid things. She would constantly get kick out of places, schools stores everything. She started to steal things and was really good at it. She went to juvie once for fighting a monster. Of course everyone else thought that it was some innocent kid. Finally her mother was fed up and pulled her out of school. She sent her to camp as a year-rounder thinking it would straighten her out. When  she heard about the camp she scoffed. "Am I suppose to be scared?" She knew why her mother was sending her to camp. Not for her safety but because her mother couldn't handle her. So obviously you can see she doesn't like her mother.
Physical Appearance:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Girl-pretty-hair-rainbow-blue-green-red-yellow-colorful-cute-scene-Favim.com-445185
She is about 5'1 and skinny. She has rainbow colored hair that is mainly red. Her eyes are a dark blue green which look like the sea at night. They stand out on her pale skin. Her dark black eyelashes out line her eyes drawing much attention to them. Her smile is petite but cute. She always has her nails painted a variety of colors. Is a very Scene person.
Personality: Is as rebellious as she looks. She always likes to break the rules and show someone up. She has a HUGE problem with authority. She can't stand people telling her what to do. When she gets mad she gets MAD! She hates gossip. "I won't believe it till I hear it from the horses mouth." she says. Does not like getting involved in drama, under any circumstances. It makes her mad when people start rumors about her. Sometimes she can't control her anger and will do something really stupid. Like hurting herself or someone else.
Fatal Flaw: She doesn't refuses to listen to other and do things that she doesn't want to do. Even if it's for her own good.
Pets:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Ferret-300x202
A ferret name Rocky.
Talents: Pranks, theft, fighting
Weapons: 8" dagger with a golden handle wrapped in emerald snakes.

Last edited by Bleh on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Accepted!

Have fun RPing! (:
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Name: Alex White
Age/Birthday: 16
God Parent: Eros
Mortal Family:
Mother: Amelia White
Years in Camp: Brand New
Brief History:
He grew up in Hollywood. He was very rebellious. He never liked authority and never followed it. As any normal demigod he was constantly kicked out of school and getting in trouble. He never got along with his mother, for he felt she was always trying to change who he was. They lived in a dumpy apartment. He found out about his father one day when he was at his favorite music store when a hell hound attacked him. Funny thing was his protector was the cashier. The protector saved him but died in the battle. Alex went home shocked out of his mind. He bombarded his mother with questions who refused to tell him. Alex run away that day. Soon another Satyr found him and took him to camp.
Physical Appearance:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126_thumb
He had jet black hair which is cut ragged. His pale skin really makes his bright gray eyes very noticeable. He is 5'10 and in good shape. He constantly is wearing black clothes or dark clothes.
Personality:
He is rebellious. He doesn't follow what people tell him to do. He comes off as someone who is a jerk but he can nice; even though he usually is not. He can be very romantic, a trait he gets from his father. He is arrogant and has a kind of "I'm better than you attitude" which infuriates most people. He has a temper and is very spiteful. He is angered easily and get violent when angered. If you tick him off don't be surprised if you end up with a bloody nose and black eye. He can be tolerable but just needs someone to knock him off his high horse every now and again. He is a very mixed up person. One day he can be as confident as ever then tomorrow he's quiet. His personality is basically bipolar.
Fatal Flaw: His arrogance will be the death of him
Talents: Revenge, Fighting
Weapons: A long bronze sword with a silver handle.

Last edited by Bleh on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Nice character! Alex White is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Name: Danielle (Danni) O' Riley
Age/Birthday: 16 Oct. 30
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Family:
Dad: James O' Riley
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History:
She grew up in Dubland all her life. She got kicked out of school constantly for fights. She and her father lived with her grandparents. She and her father had a great relationship, he treated her more like a friend than a daughter. Then it all went down the drain. When Dani was outside reading her book she heard a loud snap. She turned quickly towards the sound. A hell hound jumped from the forest and attacked. She let out an ear peirceing scream as it pounced on her. Her father ran out of the house and save her from the hell hound. But sadly he died in the process. Dani sat there and watched her father die. She felt helpless. She hated it. Her grandparents tried to send her to camp in America. Dani got on the plane and flew to New York but didn't go to camp at first. She didn't go with the Satyr that was sent for her. She ran around and explored the city. Only a Week later she realized that she couldn't survive on her own and found her way to camp.
Physical Appearance:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Girl-hair-hair-red-long-hair-red-hair-Favim.com-144123_large
She has bright red hair which, believe it or not is natural. Her eyes are sea green and complemented greatly by her pale skin and bright hair. She is about 5'4 and in great shape. She wears whatever fits. she doesn't have a specific style. She likes plaid and flannel though. Some people say she dresses like a hipster but she doesn't care for their opinion. Her wrist are coated in bracelets then she rarely takes off. Her jeans are always torn somewhere, for she is athletic and but is also clumsy and falls a lot.
Personality:
She is rebellious. She takes her rebellion to the extreme. She does the exact opposite of what you want her to do. She has a bad temper which is triggered easily. What triggers it the easiest is Hell Hounds. When she is angry she fights at her best for she has no mercy. Danni can knock a full grown man unconscious in 5 minutes in just Hand to Hand combat. At times she prefers to sword fight for it feel natural for her hand to have a blade in it. She learned on her own how to fight by using dummies and her anger. She is very independent and hates being helpless. She doesn't like it when others help her. Even if she needs it. She gets cocky at times but is really a nice person. She loves joking around and is very sarcastic. She is always listening to her music, it makes her feel comfortable and relaxed.
Fatal Flaw: Too Independent, Temper, Rebellious
Pets: None
Talents: Sword Fighting, Hand to Hand Combat, Healing and Finding Spells,
Weapons: 8" bronze dagger with a silver handle And a Book of Spells
Other: Is from Ireland

Last edited by Bleh on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

While I appreciate the detail you put into Dani's history, I'd just like to comment on a few things (please note that I do not mean any offense). First, would you kindly elaborate on the extent of her powers? Magic over what? How good are her fighting skills? And, I'm not sure how teleportation is related to Hecate, but that's just me.
You might also want to consider editing the the 'is' in "The thing that triggers it the easiest is Hell Hounds.", and change it to 'are'.
Other than that, she looks good. I particularly like her picture.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 am

As being the Hecate Cabin Leader and Hecate canon player, Hecate does not have the capabilities of teleportation, so neither do her children. Please try and distinct what types of powers she has.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Dani is ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Name: Jane Cameron
Age/Birthday: 16/Oct. 13
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Family:
Mother: Stacy Cameron (deceased)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Jane and her mother lived in an apartment in down town Lancaster PA for most of Jane's life. The apartment wasn't in the best shape but what is a single mother going to do? Times were hard. When Jane was six, she was sitting in her small living room, playing with her dolls when  she saw a tiny spider crawling on the carpet. She thought spiders were neat little creatures so she let it crawl on her finger. Not even a minute later did it bite her. Jane didn't tell her mother for she wasn't home. Later on that day when her mother got home Jane told her that everything was blurry so Stacy rushed her to the hospital. The spider had been extremely poisonous and within a few days, Jane lost her sight completely. After that, Jane became very bitter. Her mother pulled her out of school and they moved to Long island, where Jane's grandparents lived. Her grandmother watch Jane and home-schooled her while Stacy went to work. Jane would argue with everyone and refused to use her cane. After a while she learn to get around the house like a normal person, without a cane. She only uses the cane when she is in unfamiliar territory. Years later, when Jane was 15, her mother got in a car crash and died. That's when her grandmother told Jane about her father. Her grandmother explained cam and what she would do there. Jane said she wanted to go to camp and her grandparents drove her there and dropped her off. She keeps in touch with them by having one of her half siblings help her write letters to them.
Physical Appearance:
Almost Charries - Page 2 Black-hair-girl-undercut-favim-com-221313
Jane is short at the height of 4'9, but it has never bothered her that much. She has long black hair which is cut very ragged for she does it herself (Dangerous? Very, but she insists). Her eyes are a emerald green and used to be gorgeous, but since she lost her sight her eyes have developed a grayish/blue film over her them to protect them. She often wears pitch black sunglasses to hide them for she is self conscious of them. It was very difficult but she learned to apply her own makeup though she has her half siblings help her at times and doesn't wear it very often. Jane is very skinny and is actually a bit underweight for her height. She doesn't like to eat very much. Her arms are always coated in writing and plans for her inventions. She writes one her skin for its the only way she can tell where she has written and where she hasn't. She loves to wear ironic t-shirts with quotes from her favorite authors. Her grandmother sends her her clothes with a tag that has the quote on the shirt in braille along with the color. Jane remembers colors from when she was little but usually asked her grandmother for black, grey, white and red. all of her clothes have these tags on them so she always knows what she is wearing though all of her pants are black or blue jeans. She has one pair of shoes which are full black converse her grandmother picked out. It just makes things easier.
Personality: Jane is a quiet person and likes to keep to herself. She is lost in thought a lot and is constantly thinking of trinkets to make and is always writing down her ideas for later. She will talk to you if you start the conversation but she will most likely seem distant. She doesn't trust people much. She is a very angry person for with her condition she feels helpless at time and so she hates to have others help her do anything at all. She tries to remain calm but at times she'll get frustrated with so many things she'll lash out at anyone near by. She is a nice person underneath it all. She is just frustrated with it all. She doesn't like eating and only eats enough to survive. Her grandmother constantly worries of her diet but Jane just ignores it and continues what she is doing. She likes to read authors like Edgar Allan Poe, and Oscar Wilde, and every now and again William Shakespeare, even though she has trouble comprehending some of his writing. She also listens to audio books which she downloaded onto her iPod she got for Christmas which is voice activated.
Fatal Flaw: She is VERY independent and very blind. Not a great mix
Talents: Building trinkets and weapons
Weapons: a pair of 8" bronze daggers that are extremely sensitive to motion which help her during battle
Other: She is blind and wears these sunglasses
Almost Charries - Page 2 31tE7kI8BoL
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Accepted! Happy Rping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Charries   Almost Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Charries
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next