Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kit~Kat's Charries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Name: Violet Hart
Age/Birthday: 16. Nov. 16
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:
Father: Josh Hart
Sister: AJ Hart
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Lived in Georgia almost all her life. Went to New York for vacation where she was attacked by a monster. A satyr took her to camp so she could be safe. Is a Year-Rounder but keeps good relationship with her father and sister. They are always sending letters back and forth.
Physical Appearance: She has straight long purple hair. And bright blue eyes that pop with the dark eyeliner she wears. Her skin is pale which goes good with her punk rocker look. Loves to wear her purple tank-top underneath her graphic, V-neck, slim, baby T, ripped in the back. Along with her black short shorts.
Personality: She isn't like the normal Aphrodite girls who obsess over there hair and make-up. She could care less weather she is in he PJs or in the latest style. "Clothes are clothes. As long as they cover me up I'm fine." She says. One of the things she did get from her mother was her eye to spot love. She is also a hopeless romantic. She is nice and caring. A lot of people like her. She has an attitude at times but over-all she's very nice.
Fatal Flaw: She has a Temper
Pets: A Boston Terrier named Mookey (At home)
Talents: She is a charmer. She can charm her way out of anything.
Weapons: A bow and arrow with carvings of hearts in the wood, A gift from her mother.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Kit~Kat's Charries Favim.com-28444
Violet Hart(16)~Aphrodite
Sunny Gomez(14)~Apollo
Roxie(15)+Ash(17) Hunter~Nyx

Spoiler:

Last edited by Guitar Girl on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Um this is my cousins charrie. I thought that I put it under her account. Guess I didn't log out and sign in right. Rolling Eyes I'm an idiot
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: Sunny Gomez
Age/Birthday: 14. Jan. 3
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family:
Mother: Stormy Gomez
Brother: Charlie Gomez
sister: Juliet Gomez
Years at Camp: 1 month
Brief History: Lived in Texas all her life on a ranch. She had the classic small town life, which got big when the monster attacked her one day when she was feeding the horses. Luckily turns out the farmhand was a satyr. He saved her and they flew to camp the next day. Not even telling her family. They didn't know what happened until she sent them a letter telling them.
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair always in braids. Emerald green eyes that pop out on her pale skin. Always wears a pink tank-top with blue jeans. She is a country girl so she is always seen with her cowgirl boots.
Personality: A sweet country girl. She has the country drawl but its the cute kind not annoying. She is very trusting. She loves to ride her horse around the ranch. The horses are like her babies. She is a tree hugger too so she gets along really well with the nymphs and satyrs.
Fatal Flaw: Too trusting
Pets: 2 horses named Nikki, Tik-Tak
Talents: Like any Apollo child she is a archery master, she may have been at camp for a little while but when she was on the ranch she taught herself how to use a bow and arrow.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows with horse carvings in the bow. She made them himself.

Kit~Kat's Charries 3351980

Last edited by kit~kat on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Name: Ash Hunter
Age/Birthday: 17 Jan. 11
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family:
Father: James Hunter (deceased)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: He was walking home with his sister, Roxie, one day when he was 13. They were attacked by a monster. Their father was there the instant Roxie scream. He fought the monster with all his might and died in the process. Ash felt helpless not knowing how to save his father from the cold hand of death. He hated feeling helpless. After his father passed he became rebellious. He changed everything about himself. His hair, his clothes, how he talks, acts, everything.
Physical Appearance:
Kit~Kat's Charries 285540_220507687991442_115702678471944_581266_5548806_n
Raggid black chopped hair. He has deep brown eyes outlined with his dark black eyelashes. His skin is pale a least what is not covered in tattoos. His clothes always dark and black. He is about 6'4
Personality: He constantly gets into fights or get kicked out of schools. He became independent in his eyes but in his sisters he has become a loner. He hardly talks to anyone and when he does he is usually snapping at them. He constantly blames himself for his fathers death. He will break down at times but only when he is completely alone. He is nice and kind and relate-able when if you can break his shell. He comes off as Angry or Depressed. He snaps A LOT. He will start a fight just because he is having a bad day. He is protective of his sister because she is all he has left. he is kind underneath. He pretends he doesn't care for anyone or anything. Deep down he does. "You don't care, you don't hurt." He says. He isn't looking for a girlfriend but if a girl is up for the challenge they are free to try.
Fatal Flaw: Anger, depression, rebellious
Pets: Rottweiler named Beast
Kit~Kat's Charries Rt-8768
Talents: Lieing, acting, fighting
Weapons: and 8" dagger made of bronze
Other: Has a demigod sister Roxie

Name: Roxie Hunter
Age/Birthday: 15 Oct. 18
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family:
Father: James Hunter (deceased)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: She was walking home with her brother one day when they were attacked. She screamed as loud as she could out of fear. He father came and saved them but died in the process. She began to rebel like her brother but did not go to the extremes because she found a new way to express how she felt. She began to draw. She is a talented artist. She draws based on emotions not technique.
Physical Appearance:
Kit~Kat's Charries Punky_Long_Hairstyle_80020
Has long black choppy hair always worn down. She wears dark and tight clothes with her biker boots. Her grey eyes pop on her pale skin and are even more defined with the black eyeliner and eye shadow she wear. She is about 5'4.
Personality: She is kind but shy. She blames no one for her fathers death besides the one who took his life. The monster. She goes into a complete storm of rage when she even glimpses a monster. She becomes a different person when she is in battle. She is no loner shy but out going. She tries and succeeds in doing the things others are afraid of doing. She thinks he brother is TOO protective. "I am never going to be able to get a boyfriend with Ash scaring them all away." she says. As you can see she is interested in a boyfriend but has a hard time getting one with her brother breathing down her neck.
Fatal Flaw: Shy, Blinded by anger
Pets: Poison dart frog named Devil (none poisonous for she feeds it a special diet)
Kit~Kat's Charries 383488615_b937af4367
Talents: Drawing, fighting
Weapons: Flaming bow and arrows
Other: Sister of a demigod, Ash

Last edited by kit~kat on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Sorry Kat, but being a son/daughter of a god and a demigod? That'd be too powerful. Could you make them both in a way that they wouldn't be 3/4ths god?

EDIT:Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit~Kat's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit~Kat's Charries   Kit~Kat's Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit~Kat's Charries
Page 1 of 1