Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ML's charries

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Name: Alexander(Alex) Rider
Age/Birthday: 14/ April 9th
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent:Jude Rider
Years in Camp:None yet
Brief History:Alex was born in London England where he lived with his dad. At School Alex was always the oddball aka the smart kid thats also very athletic. Oneday Alex got into a fight at school with a bully Drew who later turned out to be a monster. But Luckyly for Alex his friend Sam had given him a sword which he used to kill Drew. After this When Alex went home and told his dad. His dad then Told him about his mom being Hecate and about camp. Alex was then sent to camp.
Physical Appearance: Alex has dirty blond hair that he keeps cutt short and neat. He has stormy gray eyes. Alex is very fit and muscular, He is also tall around the height of 5'11''. Alex always wears jeans or athletic shorts or sweat pants and tenis shoes and either a tee shirt or polo shirt and a hoodie. Alex also wears sun glass sometimes and a baseball cap.
Personality: Alex can be a trouble maker at times, but he is a good kid. He always has a secret so he often lies to keep his secrets so he has a rep as a Liar. Alex also can get a temper at times. But altogather he is a well spirited person.
Pets:None
Talents: Karate, Rugby, Cricket, Running.
Weapons:A celstial bronze sword
Other:Flaws:Impulsive, He says stuff before he thinks, He is very temportmental at times.

Last edited by ML on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Nice character :]
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks

Name: Taylor Alison Speed
Age/Birthday: 13/ August 13th
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Tara Speed
Years in Camp:1
Brief History:Taylor was born in Chicago Illinois where she lived in a apartment with her mom. At school Taylor was known for her athlet talents and Her good grades, So basiclly she was popular. But Taylor was a differnt type of popular meaning: She was always nice to everyone. Oneday Taylor's mom told her about camp. After this Taylor gathered her things and ran away to camp.
Physical Appearance: Taylor has long dirty blond hair that she wears in a ponytail. She has blue/green eyes. Taylor is very fit/Athletic/ Muscular she is also around 5'6''. Taylor always wears athletic type clothing.
Personality: Taylor is very kind and nice. She can also get cocky but only during sports. Taylor can also be very adhd at times. Whenever Taylor sees a snake she often will spaz out. Alltogather Taylor is a nice, kind, sorta cocky, very adhd girl thats always looking for fun or someone to prank or friends.
Talents: Running, Soccer,Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Dancing.
Weapons:A CB dagger
Other:Flaws:She is overly competive at times, She is very hyper also at times and she is terrified of all reptiles.

Last edited by ML on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Can you please use four sentences to describe Taylor's personality?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Sorry, I edited the form.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Jaden Aria Star
Age/Birthday: 16/March 17th
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent:Samuel Star
Years in Camp:None(She is new)
Brief History: Jaden and her twin brother Jett were born in Washington D.C, Where they lived with their father who is a U.S Congress Man from Florida. At School Jaden was always known as the popular girl, Who always had tones of friends and every boy wanted to date her. When Jaden and Jett turned 16 their dad told them that their mom was Aphrodite, he also told them about camp Half-Blood. After this Jaden and Jett gathered their things and headed off to camp.
Physical Appearance:Jaden has long dirty blond hair that is sorta curly naturally but she straightens it alot. She has very pretty blue eyes, that change between differnt shades of blue colors. Jaden is around the height of 5'7'', She is very fit and has a model like body type she also has a perfect tan. Jaden always wears out fits that look nice and match and are brand names, Her make up is always flawless.
Personality:Jaden is very kind, Loving and very friendly. She isnt exactly the brightest star in the sky, Basiclly saying she isnt the smartest person there is. Jaden can also be very sensitive at times. She also has a very good sense of humor.
Pets:A Cat named Rocky.
Talents: Track, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Racing Dirt Bikes, Dancing, Singing and Art.
Weapons:Bow and Arrows.
Other:Flaws: She is a huge flirt at times, She is very bad at fighting.

Name: Jett Avery Star
Age/Birthday: 16/March 17th
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Samuel Star.
Years in Camp:None(He is new)
Brief History: Jett and his twin sister Jaden were born in Washington D.C, where they lived with dad who was a U.S Congress Man from Florida. At School Jett was popular and known as the mysterous, hotie. Oneday his dad told him and Jaden about camp and how their mom is Aphrodite. After this he and Jaden gathered their things and left home for camp.
Physical Appearance:Jett has black hair thats cut short and kept neat. He has blue eyes like his sisters that change colors between shades of blue. He is tall around the height of, 6'4''. He Is muscular and athletic and fit.
Personality: Jett is very shy and mysterous, yet popular. He is very smart and he will help out his sister alot when she needs help with school work. Jett is very helpful and always tries to help others as much as he can. He is very romantic also even though he hardly can get a girlfriend.
Pets:A cat named Granger
Talents: Soccer, Track, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Racing dirt bikes, Singing, Guitar and drawing.
Weapons:A CB sword
Other:He is deaf in one ear, He sometimes has a very bad temper.

Last edited by ML on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Add just a few more flaws?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Sorry for my stupidness, but where would the flaws be? Since I dont see clearly a place on the form where it says flaws.
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:17 pm

No, no, you're not stupid. xD

Well, the flaws would be included in the personality section, but you could place them in other areas too. For example, the "Other" section of the form.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Ahh well, I edited and put them in the notes.
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Appreciate it! Jaden and Jett are accepted.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Okhay thanks!, and I added the flaws to the others btw.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm

WOAH! Alex Rider!? I LOVE THOSE BOOKS! I'm on Skeleton key right now <3 :D
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol, Same here!
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Taylor and Alex are accepted as well! Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Name:Maeve Noel Anderson
Age/Birthday: 12/ May 1st
God Parent: Unclaimed
Mortal Parent: She has no idea and know one knows who they are.
Years in Camp:1
Brief History: Maeve was left at a orpanage a few days after her birth. She lived at the orphanage her whole life. Whenever Maeve was adopted some sort of acident always happened which resulted in Maeve being sent back to the orphanage. By the time Maeve turned 12 their was no hope of her being adopted anymore. But the one day a Young Man came and said he wanted to adopt Maeve. So the papers where signed and Maeve gathered her things and went off with the man. Once they were in the car they man told her that He was a satyr. He also told Maeve about camp and how one of her parents was a greek god. The satyr whos name was Kris then drove Maeve to camp.
Physical Appearance:Maeve has long dark brown hair that she wears in a ponytail. She has dark brown eyes and she wears contact lenses. Maeve is thin, but she is very strong also. She is around 5'3'' in height which is pretty well sized for her. Maeve always wears Jeans and some type of shirt normaly a tee shirt and sometimes a hoddie and baseball cap oh and she wears either running shoes or converes.
Personality: Maeve is very shy at first and very un-trusting at first also, but once she gets to know a person she becomes less shy and more friendly. She is very secretive and hates to tell people what she might be doing, and let alone a secret but sometimes she will tell but not often does she tell someone. Maeve also has a slight temper which you might notice if you choose to mess with her or you make her mad.
Talents: Running, Karate, Skate boarding, Jumping, Like ninja stuff and tumbling.
Weapons:3 Celstail bronze ninja throwing stars, 1 cb dagger and a 3 foot cb sword.
Other:She is ninja xD.
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Name:Conor Riley Hert(Pronounced Heart)
Age/Birthday: 15 almost 16/ November 1st
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Lucia Hert
Years in Camp:None(I feel like have him be new)
Brief History:Conor always had a decent life, Meaning he had friends and things seemed to always turn out good for him. Well that was until oneday when all the sudden a New kid came to Conor's school and started to bully Conor. This drove Conor to tears almost every day from the bullying. Finally his mom took him to camp to get him away from the bullying.
Physical Appearance:Conor has smexy Auburn colored hair thats cut short. He has very hot Blue-green colored eyes. He is tall around 6'5''. He is very fit and muscular and he has a 6 pack. He also has a perfect Tan and has scares across his face, back, chest and one on his neck.
Personality:Conor is a very laid back easy going person. But one thing about Conor is he is very very very senstive about the subject of his scares and it makes him upset to talk about it. Conor also hates fighting and always tries to stay neutral during fights. Conor call also be a flirt.
Pets:A Cat named Sunny-D. xD
Talents: Singing, Guitar, Dancing, Track, Acting, Baseball.
Weapons:Bow and Arrows
Other:He is very shy at first, He is secretly afraid of the dark

Last edited by ML on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Name: Kelsey April Pruitt
Age/Birthday: 15/ April 13th
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Nick Pruitt
Years in Camp:None.
Brief History:Kelesy was born in Hawii where she lived with her dad Nick until the age of 8 when they moved to Australlia. Since she was born in Hawii and then later lived in Australlia Kelesy is a surfer. Oneday when she was out surfing she was attacked by a monster. After this her dad sent her to camp so she would be safe.
Physical Appearance:Kelesy has long blond hair that has differnt colored streaks in it like a rainbow xD. She has very cool eyes because they are rainbow colored and its not contacts or anything its her natural eyes. She is skinny and around 5'6''. Kelsey always wears rainbow colors,
Personality:Kelsey is very friendly and tries to be friends with everyone even though she is a bit shy. At times Kelsey can be a hyper spaz or very slap happy. Also Kelsey is sensitive at times but not to often. She has a issues with boys to which is to say she doesnt get them at all.
Pets:none
Talents: Singing, Drawing, Running, Baseball, Basketball and surfing.
Weapons:A cb sword
Other:

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 pm

I am going to make Jett and Kelsey like just poof or whatever I guess, I didnt plan them that well, I might bring Jett back later but idk but as of now, they dont really exsist.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Name:Natalie Rose Pike
Age/Birthday: 17/ Januray 1st
God Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Ronald Pike
Years in Camp:2
Brief History:Natalie was born and also grew up in, Langley Virginia which is infact the home of the C.I.A headquaters. From a early age Natalie was watched by the C.I.A to see if they could use her because they found that she had a good chance of being a great spy. When Natalie was 5 she learned Karate and by age 8 she was a black-belt, At Age 12 Natalie could drive a car, By age 14 she could fly a plane and do other things such as Defuse a bomb, Pick-pocket someone, Detect traps and even handle a weapon. When Natalie turned 13 she became a C.I.A Agent. From this point onwards Natalie went on missions for them and completed every single one of them. Then when Natalie turned 15 she was attacked by a monster and managed to kill it. But her dad sent her to camp so she would be safe.
Physical Appearance: Natalie's Physical Apperance changes very often but this is how she normaly looks. She has shoulder length Black hair that curls slightly but its not that curly that she often wears in a ponytail. She has black eyes, that are very mysterous looking, yet very beautiful. Natalie has a small build, She is around 5'7'', And skinny but however she is muscular. Natalies normal outfit would be A pair of Tenis shoes, A pair of athletic shorts and or sweatpants and jeans, A tee shirt and a hoodie.
Personality:Natalie has a very mysterous, Secretive personality like shes hiding stuff which she is. However Natalie is a very great actress, So she can act very well. She is also very quiet.
Talents: Karate, Running, Pickpocketing.
Weapons:None yet.
Other:Her flaws: She is terrified of heights and flying, She is very sensitive, She cant swim, She has a fear of most animals, She can be clumsy, She is alergic to: Eggs, Milk, Beef, Flour, Pineapple and Coconut.

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

You double posted! Can you put your new character into the first post, and delete the second post? :]
Anyways, an interesting character! I think you should add a flaw, though. If you have one, and I missed it, maybe you can elaborate on it? :]
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Your new character seems a bit too perfect. She has a large amount of extraordinary talents, and very few flaws to balance them out. Not only that but it doesn't really seem like she's a demigod.
She doesn't seem to have inherited many Nemesis related talents or traits. It really just seems like she's a super pro child spy. Which is really cool, don't get me wrong! But it's sort of the wrong roleplay...

Also, her past is a bit difficult to understand, since from the very beginning, you're left with the question "Why did the CIA raise her?"
All in all, if you tone down the talents, give her some flaws and explain her history in more detail, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

ML's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: ML's charries   ML's charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ML's charries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next