Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Charries!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Ronnie Moore

Age/birthday: 9/1/1992 (17)

Years in camp: Just Came In…

God parent: Hades

Mortal parent: Martha Moore (Deceased) Guardian: Aunt Jenna

Brief History: Ronnie has spent her fair share of time in juvie when she was 16 for shoplifting more than once, also for third degree assault. Ronnie has a younger brother named Cole Moore. She’s moved around a lot across the country. Like most demigods, she’s never stayed in a school for more than one, mostly for being a child of Hades and because of her attitude and behavior. She didn’t hang out with the best crowd and they all get in trouble a lot. She gave into peer pressure a few times.

Physical appearance: Ronnie has jet black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Ink black eyes that look so empty, making you feel nothing. Nothing at all. You’ll usually see her in olive green, black, white, or grey clothes. Particularly in a tank top with cargo pants or jeans. Has a lot of those live strong wristbands on her wrist. Such as stop homophobia, fight cancer, etc. When she was twelve, her mom gave her a gold chain necklace before she passed away. Ronnie wears it all time and never takes it off. She has natural beige skin. Ronnie has a seven inch scar across her arm from a fight. She has plenty of other scars and bruises but that one attracts the most attention. Doesn’t look like her brother AT ALL.

Personality: She’s very anti-social and chooses to be independent. Ronnie is arrogant and once she makes a choice, her mind is set. She is loud and likes to speak her mind. She is very critical and tends to make sarcastic remarks. Insecure of herself. Although most of her attitude is negative, she likes to be the leader and take charge. That way, when she makes a mistake she won’t have to lash out at others. Ronnie tries to be optimistic so she can convince herself that she and her brother will be fine. She has a violent streak, but she’s been working on it.

Fatal Flaw: Fear of intimacy as a means to act out in anger. She often cannot trust. Because of this, she guards herself against being attached to someone other than her brother.

Weapons: Received two daggers from an old flame, but passed down the second one to her little brother.

Talents:
~Can tell when someone is physically and/or emotionally hurting. If it’s really serious, she can feel it too.
~Handy with the dagger.
~Can shadow travel.

Other: Criminal record. She and her brother are close. She and Her brother tend to have a telepathy wave going on. They tend to do the same thing at the same time, but they can't speak to each other by mind.

[img]New Charries! 2hgtv210[/img]

HALF BLOODS

Name: Cole Moore

Age/birthday: 4/6/1995 (15)

Years in camp: Just Came In

God parent: Hades

Mortal parent: Martha Moore (deceased) Guardian: Aunt Jenna

Brief History: He surprisingly wanted to become a chef for an occupation in the near future. He's on medication for bipolar disorder. Moved around with his sister. He was there when his mom died.

Physical appearance: Has ink black hair down to the end of his neck that curls a little bit at the bottom. Has hazel brown eyes just like his mother. Doesn’t like to show emotion or facial expressions. Very serious. He doesn’t look like his sister AT ALL. He guesses he just got some recessive gene or something like that. Slightly pale, maybe that's for spending so much time in the shade. He wears ALOT of black. Since he's the son of Hades, he thinks he has to dress like it. He likes to keep milk candy inside the pocket of his jeans for handy.

Personality: He is anti-social as well, but he wants to have friends. He tends to push people away and find the worst in them. He is pessimistic one. He tends to try to fix problems that aren't there. He and his sister are almost complete opposites. He is silent most of the time and depends on his sister. Can be convinced and manipulated easily. Cole is indecisive, so he has a hard time making choices. He procrastinates and isn't punctual. He absolutely HATES it when he is compared to Ronnie.

Weapons: A dagger that was given to him from Ronnie.

Fatal Flaw: Grudge Holding.

Talents:
~He can shadow travel.
~Summon the dead.

Other: Has bipolar disorder. She and Her brother tend to have a telepathy wave going on. They tend to do the same thing at the same time, but they can't speak to each other by mind.

[img]New Charries! Degras10[/img]

Last edited by Brand New Eyes on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I like cole, hope he is appoved
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

U can't do a Big Three child anymore without permission from an Admin...
Back to top Go down

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I already got accepted.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Okay then XD
Back to top Go down

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:40 am

awesome charrie!
lucky!! how do you get them to notice you. ive already tried PMing and ive tried to talk in a forum too!!
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 am

I just PM them. That's pretty much it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Charries! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries!   New Charries! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Charries!
Page 1 of 1