Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Charries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DawnWild16

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:41 am

1.)Damian Ross (Male)

Birthday: May 16,1994

Parents: Dionysus and Leah Ross

Claimed: Yes

Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Damian is the only child of Leah Ross, an owner of one of the famous wineries in North Carolina. He grew up home schooled without knowing his teacher was actually a satyr named Mike Barns.
After countless nights and days of killing monsters that appear in the vineyards, Mike finally asks Leah if he could bring Damian to camp. Leah had no choice since his scent was getting stronger and stronger as he aged. When he discovered that he was a half blood, he wasn’t really surprised to know that he was something more than human. After all, there isn’t a logical explanation why the grapes at the winery would suddenly grow into the size of golf balls when he passed by.

Physical Appearance: Like his god parent, Damian has raven black hair and deep purple irises. His face however, looked a lot like his mother but still managed to look quite handsome. He has high cheekbones and thin lips that usually morph into a friendly smile. He’s 5’8 tall with pale skin and a lean body.

Personality: Even though he’s a rich kid, he’s actually very modest about it. For a guy, he is quite elegant. He has an impeccable taste when it comes to wines and fruit juices concerning grapes. He enjoys theater such as Broadway like his father. He may have a calm demeanor, but when he's had too many grape wine, he's completely a different person, he starts wrecking the place and start destroying furniture. You could almost say that he has a split personality because of it.

Fatal Flaw: As seen from his personality, he has a calm and composed nature. Because of this, he is deprived from having aggressiveness and competitiveness, which eventually results to lack of believing himself because he believes people around him are more powerful than he is. He is also easily persuaded.

Pets: None

Weapons: A sickle that is made of Celestial Bronze that was a present from Dionysus from his first year in Camp.

Other: He likes to read plays from Shakespeare and play baseball and other sports. His stay in camp alternates from Year Round to summer.

Abilities: Chlorokinesis and the ability to heal his wounds from the grape/ strawberry vines that he can summon.

2.)Avery Lawson(Female)

Birthday: February 14, 1996
Parents: Apollo and Ysabella Lawson

Years in Camp: 1 year

Mortal Family: Avery has a younger brother named Blake, a pop star for a mom who dates an owner of a Hockey team.

Brief history: Avery and her brother were raised by a butler that their mom left them with at home because, as usual, she was too busy for them. To keep them preoccupied, the twins had a lot of things they didn’t need. They did not have much friends because they were usually only by themselves. Despite this, they did have a friend that they got along well with, a satyr named Carl. Of course they did not know he was half goat. She and her brother decided to have a vacation at Carl’s place that summer because there were monsters lurking about everywhere and it looked like their own home isn’t such a safe place anymore.

Features: Avery has her father’s golden hair with platinum blonde streaks that cascades down to her shoulders. She has luminous lime stone green eyes and light skin. She’s about 5’5 tall with an intimidating glare. She has thin salmon pink lips that usually turns into a cocky smug.

Personality: Avery: With her brother and Carl as only her main companions, she doesn’t really like trusting new people. She is proud of her abilities and quite arrogant at times. But when people become really good friends with her, she becomes a loyal friend.

Fatal Flaw: Avery can sometimes be too proud and she has trust issues. They lack empathy for other people because they don’t see them as important as her friends. She can be very possessive of her love ones.

Pets: They have a Siberian husky back home that waits for their return.
Weapons: Celestial Bronze Arrows with red wings on it.

Other: Avery likes writing poetry and playing the guitar.

Abilities: Mastery over Archery, Photokinesis, healing and music prodigies.

3.)Blake Lawson

Birthday: February 14, 1996

Parents: Apollo and Ysabella Lawson

Years in Camp: 1

Mortal Family: He has Avery as his older twin and his mom dating a guy that owns a Hockey team.

Brief History: Being a kid of a celebrity, Blake lives in the lap of luxury. Just like his sister, he gets everything he wants: the cars, the newest gadgets and popularity. But its not all fun when some of the paparazzi that are following you are monsters from the Underworld. The high-secured gates of their mansion couldn’t hold these fiends from Hell any longer because the smell of two half bloods in one place is just too tempting. He decided to run away from home, thinking that Canada is being infested with demons or he’s just lost his mind with his sister because no one else can see these things except them. They journey to Long Island where their closest friend, Carl, resides. They thought they were just going to spend a vacation in Carl’s house, but the thing is, it’s a Camp of heroes that have gods for parents. Their plans had a bit of change because they will need to stay all year round.

Features: He shares the same hair color as his sister’s except his is much more messy. His eyes are just as luminous but they have a more approachable look. He stands 5’8 tall with a lean body for his age. He also has high cheekbones and a strong square jaw.

Personality: Although he grew up somewhat isolated with his sister, he seems more approachable than Avery. He charms people with the good looks that he inherited from his father. Despite this, he also has trust issues such as his sister.
He is also a dare devil, which makes him brave. He also doesn't like people telling him what to do.

Fatal Flaws: He has trust issues and lack of empathy for others: selfish.

Pets: He and her sister have a Siberian husky back home, waiting for their return.

Weapons: Celestial Bronze Arrows that has decorative red wings attached, it represents their trademark.

Other: He likes playing Paintball, Hockey and the drums.

4.) Serena Vaille (Female)
Birthday: July 17, 1997
Parents: Apollo and Ocatavia Vaille
Years in camp: 4 years in camp, year rounder
History: She was brought to the doorsteps of a foster house in New York when her mother suffered and died from Pancreatic Cancer. As she grew up, she somehow developed a trait for independence because she was the only one that can see monsters lurking about in the foster house, so she ran away to protect her friends there since she noticed that the monsters were only coming for her. She came across a satyr that lead her to camp. She arrived there when she was 9 and ever since then, she was has proven that she is one of the best archers at camp. Her sense of style looks rebellious because she likes wearing hoods and Chuck Taylors. She is also gifted to play a lot of musical instruments.
Features:
She has wavy sandy/ caramel blonde hair with streaks of dark brown and her eyes are like mesmerizing liquid gold. She has full lips and a radiant scarlet rose blush on her oval face. She stands at only 5’5 tall and has olive skin. She has a straight nose and pearly white teeth that make people stop and look.
Personality: Serena is a cheerful girl who has a good sense of humor because of her randomness. She brightens up people’s day because she is optimistic. She’s also a natural leader. People often see her as somewhat childlike and carefree.
Fatal Flaw: She can be very stubborn and doesn’t reconsider other people’s opinions. She can be irrational with her decisions, in other words, indecisive.
Pets: None
Weapons: Celestial Bronze arrows and when she runs out of them, she has twin Egyptian curved daggers as a melee weapon instead.
Other: She has amazing braiding skills and she likes to draw too.

Last edited by DawnWild16 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 am

Er, mind if I ask if you lessen Damian's power of controlling madness a bit? aside from that, Accepted!

And, before I could accept the twins, mind if you make two separate sheets for them?

Lastly, Serena is ACCEPTED!

Have fun role playing!
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 am

Fixed! :)
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:56 am

Nice chaarie! They're really well rounded, but you need four sentences in the personality and physical appearance!
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 am

Oh, HAHAHA, sorry about that :) Fixed again
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Charries   New Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Charries
Page 1 of 1