Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ballroom

Go down 
+14
Momus Boy
Mississippi Girl
maddie ☹
Pooh-Bear
Angel
Colby
Sona
Dusk
dean
Zan
Boo Bunny
Yume
selene
Inaniloquist
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Ballroom - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Michael jumped up from behind the plant and followed Lizzie quietly. Or at least attempting to be quiet. He ran into a table on the way out. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:26 pm

I left Olympus quickly to my Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Michael followed more quietly this time and watched more carefully for demonic tables that liked to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC: I'll post topic!

My dress which was wet at the top as well was flowing behind me as I ran on my heels.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Couldn't she slow down a bit? He thought as he followed quickly after her.
~What topic?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 pm

OOC: That she left to her Cabin xD I posted it BTW
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm

I gently brushed the curl on her cheek away, quickly pulling my hand back as I realized my action. I turned abruptly on my heels, walking towards an open table.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm

I followed him, sitting at the table. And crossing my legs and tapping the table, ADHD refexles. I starting humming the Jerpody theme song under my breath.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Everything happened so fast, Lizzie fainted and before I could stop Mercedes, she had tossed a cup of water over my princess. She started running back to her cabin, "Wait." I called out and seeing that Michael was also following her, I got angrier. "Leave her alone, Michael." I yell not stopping my pace and pulling up next to him. "I dont know what you did to her, but get out of here before you can hurt her more." I say fiercly, my voice getting whipped back by the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: