Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ballroom

Go down 
+14
Momus Boy
Mississippi Girl
maddie ☹
Pooh-Bear
Angel
Colby
Sona
Dusk
dean
Zan
Boo Bunny
Yume
selene
Inaniloquist
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

The Ballroom - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:08 pm

After snagging a few cookies, Bee sat down at a table and looked around. Where was the cake? After hopping out of her chair, she skipped over to the table, but then noticed it was too high for her. She reached her arms up in the air for somebody to pick her up, hoping that she can get some cake before the Party's over.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 pm

That comment made him blush harder, "Thanks love I really like hearing that."
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 am

I sighed at how people were ignoring me, and decided to call it a night. I moved through the exit of the ballroom, setting off to the elevator and eventually Camp Half-Blood. I shoved my hands into my pockets, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 am

I grinned, gently caressing his cheek with my thumb. "Lighten up...I find it cute that you blush," I reassured. I then gently pressed my lips to his, deepening the kiss a moment later. I then reluctantly pulled back. "Let's go...if it's your last night here I want to spend as much time with you as possible," I said, forcing a sad smile. I wasn't very good at hiding the fact that I didn't want him to leave...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am

I looked over at Kat, hearing yet another song end. He gently nudged her shoulder with a small smile. "I don't think I told you that you look...beautiful tonight. I mean...you look beautiful all the time but..uh..." my voice trailed off as I silently wondered why I said that.
ooc: Sorry it took me do long to reply xP I didn't see your post, Colby.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:17 pm

I smiled but my cheeks turned a hint of red again, "Do you wanna dance. so something?" I asked smiling, My Freckles seemed to turn invisible on my red tinted cheeks

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm

% Alexis, that was my apollo charrie i think. it was supposed to be shawn, dancing with his sister. I sorry that it wasnt. :( by the way, shawns actually just turned 18 and so now hes gonna go to college.

I remain silent while Michael and Lizzie argue back and forth my rage bubbling inside, getting hotter and more dangerous when I found out I wasnt the only one she had pleased. "Come on!" I say forcfully but in a quiet voice that said 'I'm-mad-but-I-wont-blow-up-in-your-face-if-you-shut-up-now!' I turn her away, my hand on the small of her back and with out a second glance back. Once we were a few feet away, I release a small part of my anger, amazed with my self that I had held it in this long. "He's your warrior!?" I fume in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Michael watched silently from an unknown place to make sure he didnt't hurt her. Although his eyes were tearing over and making the scene blurry he wiped them away and continued to watch, tuning others out. Making sure they couldn't hear him, it was his affinity.

"Sounds like fun." I said kissing her neck as my gold sandy longish hair brushed her face like an ocean breeze.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:52 pm

I laced my fingers with his and dragged him along as I walked toward the exit. "Let's go," I said with a grin.
My eyes widened a bit. "Uh....why don't we just talk maybe? I guess we can dance while doing that.." I said, rambling a bit. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:55 pm

I shook my head, "I think it's better to sit" I said noticeing the song was slightly faster. I let a curl fell down the side of my cheek, the dimmed light in the room made it darker now
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 pm

I scratched my arm and then looked up at him, "Yes! I was young! I was thirteen for crying out loud! I was lonely and he looked so strong. Then when I started dating him I came on hot lists. He said he wanted to protect me! What more can a girl have at that age?! So I said yes and then he left me a week later," I explained it all to Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I danced around, and laughed, hoping somebody would slow dance with me. Nope, nobody wanted to. Who doesn't want a cute, dancing blonde girl?

OOC: Mercedes speaking.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Michael wanted to scream in rage. That was not how things had happened at all. He was still her Warrior. He still needed to protect her and she was just naieve and didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:35 pm

I scanned the room and my eyes stopped at Michael, he'd always looked hot in a tux and mad! I blocked him out. I wasn't dating him, I was with Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 pm

As her gaze stopped at his he focused on her and pushed his feelings through the connection to make her understand a little better.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 pm

[color=lawngreen]I tried hard to block him out.[color]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Michael could understand that she was trying hard to block him out but he kept pushing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Then I tired and fainted. I fell through Shawn's arms onto the floor. Michael'd done this too me. Yet I wouldn't remember after.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Michael watched as she fainted, he had to almost tie himself to a plant to stop him from springing up to help her. He fought the urge but won. He watched tears streaming down his face and his heart felt as if it were breaking into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 pm

My hairclips fell out and my hair bounced down whilst falling to hit the ground. It looked like a golden waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm

I saw some girl faint, so I ran up to her. I looked around and nudged her. I bent down and sighed. Another fustrated girl. Break-up? Probably. "She needs air, guys." I shout, taking her by the under-arms so I could drag her over to a chair. I grab her hands, and pull her over to a chair. "I need some water." I say. Somebody hands me a glass of water. From then, it was pretty predictable.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Michael watched and wanted to help but no one except Lizzie could see or hear him. It was a part of his affinity. He laughed as he watched Mercedes throw water on Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I woke up screaming. "MY HAIR!" I screamed and cussed at whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Michael snorted with laughter at Lizzie at the sight of her freaking out about her hair.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:18 pm

I stood up and it was dripping wet, I looked at Mercedes and then at Micheal. I kissed Shawn and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: