Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ballroom

Go down 
+14
Momus Boy
Mississippi Girl
maddie ☹
Pooh-Bear
Angel
Colby
Sona
Dusk
dean
Zan
Boo Bunny
Yume
selene
Inaniloquist
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

The Ballroom - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

I smiled as I felt Likos perance, I told him to wait in the banqet room, but does he listen, No. I wouldn't ethir, so He laid at my feet, his thick ruseet tail swatted a few times, I smiled and rubbed his head, I had a feeling he was picking at Mine and Ian's head, he couldn't read our minds, but pretty close, though, I'm sure that Orion's mind was entertaing.

OCC: Likos is COLBY's wolf
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Orion bounded over to Likos with his fluffy tail waving happily. The sound of puppy paws skidding across the floor rang through the ballroom. Orion was unable to stop in the smooth floors, so he skidded clumsily into Likos's side. 'Hiya Likos! Guess what?! I did my job! I did it! I got Ian here! And look, he's got his head and everything!' he exclaimed proudly.
I glanced over at the chattering Orion. 'Poor Likos..' I thought with a small smirk. I then looked over at Angel. "You know...every girl deserves a dance in a fancy ballroom.." I said. I rose to my feet and offered my hand with a crooked grin. As I did a new song came on.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 pm

I growned, as the pup started, 'Good job...' I said lazyly, I licked my fur where he bounded into me like a wild elk. Looking back at him with my pale green yellow eyes I sighed, the ball Colby was controlling rolled by my paws, where it was soilded, very hard, I picked it up in my jawls, and found a soft spot, the next secound the was a tears cruching sxound of the ball spilting in half in my mouth ~Likos

I seen what Likos did, and cound'nt help but rub my jaw. It hurt just looking at him, I shook my head and Turned back to Al.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Wesley blushed a deep red and then brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Oy . . . that goddess, what in the name of Hades Gym Shorts is she doing here?" He asked with a smile.

Saying something even slightly quip-ish around Penelope was smart because he knew she always had a comeback for everything, she was funny like that. Wesley looked around some more hoping to spot another one of his friends.

The next song that happened to come on just had to be a song by Stone. Nice. "Let's get outta here." He said taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 am

I frowned a bit. "But..what about the dance. It's not everyday I get to wear a silver dress with ruffles you know..." I pointed out, being tugged along behind by my hand.
ooc: YAY HADES GYM SHORTS!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Wesley pulled her along until he said, "Well. . . I dunno love."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

I studied him curiously, stopping after a moment and gently tugging him towards me. "Are you okay?" I asked with a concerned look in my stormy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 pm

He studied his shoes. "Just peachy."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:28 pm

I frowned. "You should know by now that I know sarcasm when I hear it," I pointed out. I had a serious look in my eyes for once in my life...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:36 pm

"Yeah I suppose I should know that by now. I guess I just want to . . . how should I say this? Have fun?" He snorted with amusement at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:45 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "And watching me twirl around in a short, silver dress and make a fool of myself isn't fun?" I pointed out with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

As I took Ian's hand, I smiled to him. "I hope you're not helping me up while you ask someone else to dance." said I.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:51 pm

I laughed with a grin. "Oh well them I'm sorry," I joked. I then shook my head. "I'd never dream of doing that. Come on...before the song ends," I said, gently pulling her towards the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:55 pm

I laughed as I stood up and faced Ian. My smile was "warming". "We dance?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm

I grinned and gave a nod of my head. "Let's," I replied simply. I placed one hand in the middle of her back and used my other hand to hold hers in the normal, ballroom dance position.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 pm

I smiled and wrapped one arm around his shoulder, the other grasping his hand firmly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 pm

I stared in jealousy at all the other happy couples, and I sighed. I was single. No date, nothing. I lost all of them withen the first week. Even though I had contacts in, I was wearing a cute dress, everything, nobody wanted me. I felt hot tears sting my eyes. "Nobody wants a smart girl..." I muttered, getting up and starting to walk out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 am

"No, no it is . . . it's just something else." He looked around. "Lett's do something risky."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:40 am

Little Bee bounced into the Ballroom, wearing a cute pink flower dress that touched the floor. She twirled around and giggled, standing up on a chair to get some punch.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:48 pm

I sighed as I walked into the fancy ballroom. My hair was a bleached blonde, although that color was natural. The dyed part was my purple and crimson bangs that hung loosely in my face. I brushed my shortly cropped hair from my eyes. They were their usual dazzling shade of purple. I glanced around. 'A bunch of Aphrodite girls in dresses...great..' I thought with a small scowl. I had on a black t-shirt with white and silver designs across the front and back. I also had of gray skinny jeans that had a rip in the knee. I wore my favorite pair of black, ix inch heels. I often tried to increase my small 5'!' height. I had a bottle of wine in my hands. I sloshed back and forth as I walked. I didn't really enjoy these kind of dances...especially since no one asked me.
Pfft! Why the Hades do I care? IT's just some stupid fru-fru dance for gods' sake...

ooc:
Bellinda's Outfit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:59 pm

I grinned, arching a curious eyebrow. "And what did you have in mind?" I asked, lacing my fingers with his and swinging my arm a bit in a cliché motion.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm

"I dunno. I was hoping you could tell me." He said swinging his arm along with hers.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:32 pm

I laughed lightly, giving a roll of my eyes. "Why don't we go back to camp...since everyone is here..the cabins will be empty," I pointed out with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 pm

"Very true." He said his eyes gleaming but his blushing the slightest shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm

I grinned. "You really do blush...quite a bit," I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: