Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ballroom

Go down 
+14
Momus Boy
Mississippi Girl
maddie ☹
Pooh-Bear
Angel
Colby
Sona
Dusk
dean
Zan
Boo Bunny
Yume
selene
Inaniloquist
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm

The Ballroom Ballroom09

This large classically-inspired-renaissance room has a large dance floor for the many campers of camp halfblood. Some chairs have been set along the walls for some of the more awkward wallflowers, or for those who are tired of dancing.
Euterpe, the muse of music, stands behind a complex looking turntable, playing and remixing various different popular songs.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I walk in with Sam's arm around mine, wearing this dress:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

I simply entered the place. Simple, no?
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 pm

" Hello" I greet the girl
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"I'm Chloe." I said.
Back to top Go down

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I walk in holding a thirteen year-old boys hand. Everyone stared at me. It was popular for an Aphrodite girl to be out with an Ares boy. I mean look at Aphrodite and Ares themselves. I spotted the rude but hot Apollo kid from Formal Not Casual. Formal Not Casual was the store I got this velvet violet dress. It was beautiful. It swayed with every movement I made. It was like a purple wedding dress. I started to dance with my date Logan Aller. I could feel Shilo's loving stare on me as if he was touching every part of my body.

The Ballroom F6257a10
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 am

I walked into the ballroom dressed in this:
Spoiler:
An Aphrodite girl had helped me buy it, and helped pick it out. I honetly hadn't worn a dress in a long time. I felt, okay.

I didn't have a date to come with, but maybe someone would come along and ask me to dance. I didn't see too many people around. I stood around and admired my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 am

Walking into the dance alone but still looking rather stunning if I might say so myself, I scanned the room and saw many demigods and even Euterpe herself, Wesley included, standing in the room.
I looked down at my black and orange dress. Orange criss crosses zagged over the front making showing off my girl abs as Des called them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 am

I walked in slowly with Tyler. I smiled, I was wearing a blue leopard printed dress with a matching handbag in grey.

Spoiler:

I smiled my bright smile. My hair was pinned up with silver pins and some blue flowers in on them made of some kind of blue diamond. I looked beautiful. For once.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 am

I walked into the the ballroom with blaise. I was dressed in formal attire, in tuxedo. It was all itchy so i hated it. I glanced at blaise who looked beautiful. I had heard some rumors that she had seduced some other boys. If it was true, I'm sure i'd get pretty frickin mad.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 am

I smiled and kissed his cheek lacing my fingers with his. I had in fact seduced guys, but not on purpose so I didn't worry about them, they didn't cross my mind anyway. My purple dress was flowing behind me and my hair was curled and hanging down elegantly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dusk

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:10 am

I smiled. "so this is the dance room, i guess" i said. I itched my side. Stupid friggin tux.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 am

I nodded and smiled, I was itching for a dance with my prince,
Back to top Go down
Dusk

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 am

I looked foward. "Do you wanna dance?" i said still staring into the distance.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 am

I smiled my dazzling smile and kissed him, "Yes please," I said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:13 am

I grabbed her my hand, and said, "lets go then" i suggested.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 am

I blinked and followed him. I wrapped one arm around his waist and held on to his hand with the other.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 am

I smiled and walked towards the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:26 am

I walked in with Dean wearing this beautiful dress.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:17 am

I walk into the ballroom carrying Cali in thinking 'Wow, I'm glad I always wear a suit...'
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 am

I laughed and asked him to put me down.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 am

I smiled and kissed Demi's cheek, "You look beautiful babe," I said smiling, I was wearing a tuxedo -in which I looked very mature and handsome- with my reflective sunglasses although I had chosen not to do a bow-tie or tie.

I smiled and kissed Brendon again, "Can you even dance baby?" I asked him. I was able to, even on my eight inch heels.

Last edited by Prince Dean the British on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am

I smile and put her down
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am

I laughed and kissed him back. "Thank you." I said.

I kissed John and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: