Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a three year old

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a three year old Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

As I sat there, staring openly across the lake, I coughed quietly. I was SO bored.

~Win.~
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm

I walk along the shore of the beach, and kick up sand. I see a siloutte in the disance and since seeing that it couldnt hurt, I run up to her. "Hi." I say jovially. Then I plop down on my little butt next to her and sigh deeply, wondering if I looked like her.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Turning my head, there appeared a smaller figure. She seemed, three, maybe four. "Hi!" I said cheerfully. I love children, and she seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm

I smile. "How old awe you?" I ask bravely knowing that I got so annoyed when grownups asked me that.

% I'm really sorry, my computer is super slow and I have to go. I might be on later tonight so I can help you then. And also if your looking for more oppritunities to post, go to the thing that say view unansered posts and theres a bunch of chances to just post like one line and get more posts.

Last edited by blaque%panther on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 pm

[center]"16, and you?"[/center]
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I puff out my chest a little, "Thwee." I growl under my breath. I was so upset! I still cant pronounce r's!!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

"Wow, what a big girl!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I grin a huge smile back. "Yeah!" I watch the water for about 5 seconds before I lose intrest. "What awe you doing hewe?" I ask her, straining to get my r's right but it doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

"Nothing really. You?"
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:36 pm

"Well," I begin dramatically. "Fiwst, I got up. I twyed to find some one to wead to me, and no one would. Then I founded out I have a sister. And I then," I have to pause to take a breath, "Then, I went to the Hepepetious (Hepheastus) cabin to watch, but no one was doing anything fun." I finish with a deep sigh at the end. "So I left." I add on as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hmm, I'll read to you!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm

I look at her with huge eyes in disbelieve or what I just heared. "OKAY!!!" I say before she changes her mind. I get up and run down to the basement where I kept my books in a secret little corner. I snatch my favorite book from a small stack; If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I take a deep breath and force my legs to run back to her. I collapse back on the beach breathing heavily and panting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a three year old   Meeting a three year old I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a three year old
Page 1 of 1