Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Year Rave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

New Year Rave Empty
PostSubject: New Year Rave   New Year Rave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 am

I walked along the streets of New York, it was a few days after New Years but I wanted to make a Rave for the people of New York that they would never forget. I had put up subtle signs for the campers to see, ones that no one else would notice but the campers would be able to pick up on. I had started spreding word around at camp thaat I was hosting a Rave in New York, so i figured there would be a large crowd soon enough. I walked into the club, right now it was not very busy, and I had to get this party started. I made myself a glass of wine, and walked up to the DJ booth and started to pump up the music and work my magic with the lights.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

New Year Rave
Page 1 of 1