Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Labyrinth

Go down 
+5
Remplissage
hunter11
Matt streak
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 am

"Yes, your uh...highness. And, um...when I was fighting Hades, I think she prayed to you to help me out."
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Sora waited patiently for alex to get there
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm

I showed up with Annabeth behind me and asked So what is it you wanted to show me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

I shiver. Remembering what it was like to be trapped here. The last time I was here I was getting Alex back.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 pm

I appear in front of them "hi annabeth! I've missed u! I'm sorry I... Died." I say sadly "do u need help out of here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:16 pm

I can't help but laugh, "You're apolagizing, for dying?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm

I smile "well yes. I had 2 because it created a distraction for alex to kill him and it worked." I say. Then I give her a hug "do u need any help?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

No, it's just fine Sora is going to show us something. I'm not sure what it is though. I tell him
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 pm

just follow me sora went: Down the hall,left down the hall,left,right then there were 6 gaint doors
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 pm

"Ok well Matt streak is comming." I say looking at my watch "I don't hav much time. Alex, b4 I go, u shud no tht another Titan has taken in kronos's footsteps. U must stop him!" then a hand comes and takes me down into the underworld.

I come running and see everyone "hey. Guys!" I say
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:32 pm

these are the continent doors then he pointed at 1 with a chinese symobol we're going through asia
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I laugh "Asia rilly? Y Asia?" then I take a stick from the ground and set it on fire as a torch.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC:sora is a ghost
sora turned around and said in an annoyed tone Yīnwèi wǒmen jiāngyào kàn dào yánshí de niánlíng
OOC:that was chinese
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

I laugh "hahaha chinease ppl tlk funny!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm

I follow Sora through the door hopefully with Annabeth and Matt behind me. I was worried though about what this new titan might be. If he was anything like Kronos it would be just as hard to beat him if not harder.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

tell me when it gets cold as he walked down the corridor he started to wonder which one of his brothers or stisters is trying next it couldn't be metis because she never supported him in the first place
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

I continue walking and suddenly we reached a frigidly cold area. If by cold you mean freezing then we're here. I tell him.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Sora turned left to a dead end then there was a hole he floated up and waited
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I smile "I'm not cold!" meanwhile I'm holding a price of the sun in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Well of course you're not cold that sun you're holding is probably extremely hot like disintegrate you in a second if you touch it kind of hot. I say to Matt following Sora.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

"Not if I touch it tho see?" I touch it "I'm immune to the sun!" then I think of Luke "hey, uhh I Miss luke." i say sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"We all do," I say, after being silent for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Don't we all. I tell Matt at the same time Annabeth says that we all do. I laugh at the strange timing of it. Then I turn to Sora and ask How much further?
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 pm

"he was a rilly good friend. Is there a way we can bring him bck?" I ask hopeful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm

I shrug, "Only if we A) get on good levels with Hades or B) Fight Hades." I explain. "It's been done before. Just look at Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Labyrinth
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next