Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Labyrinth

Go down 
+5
Remplissage
hunter11
Matt streak
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 am

Alright let's hurry then I take off at a dead run trying to get away from the Underworld as fast as I could so we didn't lose her aura.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:53 am

I began running also. Nico, I thought. I'll try talking to him in my mind. We are brothers and all. I concentrated hard. "Nico?" I said in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 am

Nico: Who is this? Do I know you? I replied.

Alex: I wondered what Adam was doing he looked as though he was concentrating on something.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 am

"Nico, it's your brother, Adam." I said telepathicaly. "I'm trying to find Annabeth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:11 am

"STOP!" I yell
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:13 am

I freeze. "Wait." I say. I concentrate harder. "NICO!!! I need you now!" I yelled telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 am

Nico: You're upsetting Annabeth and I don't like it when she's upset stop upsetting her or I'll be forced to fight you. I say.

Alex: I stop wondering why Adam had just ordered a halt.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 am

"Adam!" I yell. "You can stop!" Just as I say that a large snake-demon thing jumps out infront of him. I pull Serpent, my pen-sword out, and lunge. "Sorry Nico" I said in my mind. "I'll beat another time."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 am

OOC: oops, alex i meant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 am

"To late to turn back now." My voice fades.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 am

I pull out Oceanripper and turn into my titan form. Oceanripper turns into my titan sword that can disintigrate anything it touches in an instant. I swing it at the snake demon and it dies leaving dust everywhere. I go back to my human form Let's go Adam. We've got to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 am

I sigh. " Son of a..." I trail off. "Annabeth's aura is getting fainter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:33 am

Suddeny a great light fills the corridor as if Apollo had put the sun there.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:34 am

I shield my eyes. "Didn't see this one coming." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 am

You're a son of Hades. Fill it with darkness we should be able to pass through. I tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 am

When the light dims Athena is standing there, "Alex," she said, " You promised to keep my daughter safe. But in the course of two days you stab her and let her run off in the Labyrinth."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:39 am

I stared in awe. "Athena?" I thought. This has been an interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:40 am

I'm sorry your highness I bow. I was trying to protect her from myself by killing myself but she stopped me with her arm and right now we're trying to get her back to safety. Please allow me to make it up to you somehow. I plead.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 am

I bowed too. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I can't let him take the blame. Half of it was my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 am

"Tell me the story," Athena says, making three chairs appear.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:48 am

I sat in one, and looked at Alex. I had a headache though. Her aura was so strong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 am

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:53 am

"She liked Alex. Then she met me. I started to pull her away from me, and then we um, uh...kissed. Me and her brought Alex back to life, and now I realize he's not that bad." I said, looking at teh ground. "Well, in a nutshell."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:53 am

I sat down and began. Ok I was captured by Kronos and Luke and Annabeth came to save me. I was bound in chains and then Annabeth prayed to you and my dad and but then Kronos slashed me with his scythe and I felt my soul slipping away. I was somehow able to build up just enough energy to blast Kronos off Mount Tam and then I fell down on the ground my soul almost drained completely. Annabeth tried to save me with some water but it wasn't something that could be healed like that and I died. My soul went down to the Underworld. Adam fought Hades and rescued me from the Underworld. I woke up at Mount Tam and went down to the beach with Annabeth. In the morning we started making a plan for us helping in the war after I had a dream that you and my dad were in and my dad said that you guys would need our help and you made me as wise as your children. Then I went down to the docks and Annabeth got upset with me after I was upset seeing her with Adam and she ran off leaving me feeling like I should've just stayed in the underworld. I tried to kill myself. Some person whom I don't know healed me somehow. She came back. I told her that I didn't want to cause her any more pain and that I would go back where I belonged the Underworld and I tried killing myself again and she put her arm in the way. Then she disappeared after I healed her and now we're trying to find her. That's the whole story. I tell her taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 am

"I see......." Athena says, turning to Adam. "And I'm guessing you're Adam?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Labyrinth   Inside the Labyrinth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Labyrinth
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next