Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Labyrinth-Designer's Characters

Go down 
+2
selene
Epiales
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

Labyrinth-Designer's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Here's my character!

Name: Tre Weathington
Age/Birthday: 13
God Parent: Chaos (A kind of lesser know primordial god, look below for details!)
Claimed: YEAH! Explained in past
Mortal Family: Joy Weathington-Deceased-Mother
Years in Camp: 12
Brief History: He was born in Washington DC, but as his father was Chaos he attracted a lot of monsters even as a baby. When he was about a year old, his mother was killed by a hydra and his father took him to camp, never telling him what happened. Tre found out soon enough though, and has lived at camp year round every since. He started out well enough, but soon became an outcast with uncontrolled abilities. He accidentally ripped a hole in space and time once, requiring his dad to come and fix it.
Physical Appearance:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/155018_1726863253524_1296697184_1973219_1881721_n.jpg
He has short and very dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He normally wears a black shirt and shorts, and wears glasses. He has a slightly muscular build, but is normally seen as a skinny weak kid, although he isn't. He is about 5'7 1/2 and almost always wears white sneakers.
Personality: Kind of an outcast, but will stick up for himself. He is an powerful demigod, being able to sometimes travel to the void, he is treated like a freak by a lot of the other campers. He prefers to stick to the shadows and watch from a distance, and he normally prefers being no his own, because that’s how he’s been his whole life. No parents, no real friends, no full blooded family. He is, however, a kind person and a gentleman. He would never take advantage of someone for his or anyone else’s gain. No one knows what happened to his mom or that she is even dead, but he also doesn’t talk about it at all. Not even his half-siblings really know what happened, only that he lost someone and doesn't have anywhere to go back to during the school year.
Fatal Flaw: Low self-esteem. He thinks he’s worth nothing and just accepts life the way it is.
Pets: A void dragon named Kaon. Pretty much his only friend, it was a gap in time and space that was sealed by giving it life. It took the form of a very small dragon with wings and now follows Tre around as his only friend.
http://www.freewebs.com/nathair/Black%20Dragon.bmp
Talents: He is very good at creating things, whether it be art, food or weapons or pretty much anything else. He cannot, however, light a fire for his life. He’s also a pretty talented swimmer, preferring the dark depths of the ocean by the beach than the shallow, bright ones in the lake
Weapons: A void gauntlet. A spiked glove that was given to him by his dad.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round cause he’s got nowhere else to go. He stud at the Hera cabin, but later on will build a treehouse of sorts in the forrest.
Other: Will open up if someone tries hard enough.
Song: Numb/Bleed it Out by Linkin Park
Chaos: Chaos is the first living being ever. He (Chaos is gender-less but can take the form of a male or female, he was male as Tre needed a father) created Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Erebus and Nyx, who in turn sired more Primordial gods who then sired the Titans, who then sired the Olympians. He is the god of The Void, the emptiness. The Void exists between universes and is what came before ours and what will come after. Tre has the ability to create portals but only if he has excess power. To do this he must eat as much ambrosia as it takes to burn up, then uses the extra energy that would be burning him up to open a portal.

Hope he is accepted soon!

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

That link is spam. It sends you to a disgusting website. I suggest you take it off before you expect it to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Sorry about that, the last time I checked it was to a picture of a dragon...
Regardless, I edited it so it's a different link.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Thanks!
Again, sorry about the first link, I just figured out one of my brothers might be the cause of it....
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:10 am

Here's another character I would like to have accepted:

Name: Caeli Spiritus
God Parent: Aether
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Madeline Spiritus (Alive)
Years in Camp: 0 (Just arriving)
Brief History: He was born in Ocean City, Maryland and traveled all over the world until he and his mom stopped going places when he was about 13. About six months later he got attacked by a venti during school, and got kicked out because of the damages. His mom then explained to him about his father, and why they were always moving. His mother thought that if she could stay away from monsters by going to different places ever summer, spring, winter and every other holiday without school she could keep him safe. She told him that she had realized it wasn’t safe for him anymore and then she drove him to camp
Physical Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair, almost bronze in color, at medium length. He has tanned skin and brown eyes. He normally wears red tinted sunglasses. He is about 5”10, and normally wears black and grey hoodies and jeans.

Personality: He is a bit crazy and impulsive. He is funny, and loves to play pranks, which is why he spends a lot of time by the Hermes cabin. He has done a lot of crazy stuff, and will continue to do so until the day he dies. He is, however, a leader and is constantly organizing events for the entire camp to participate in.
Fatal Flaw: Impulsiveness-He jumps into things without thinking
Pets: N/A
Talents: He has the ability to create and control wind. He also is good at hiking, climbing and running. He can swim but not well, and he is constantly trying and failing to ride a normal horse.
Weapons: He has a silver sword named Omichli, which is Greek for mist.
Year-Round or Summer: Year round, although sometimes he’ll visit his mom in Ocean City.
Other: He has never had a girlfriend, or been kissed, and currently has no desire to.
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

I hope he's accepted soon!

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 am

Nice character! He's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 am

Here's another character, and I know you might have a problem with her parentage, but please accept her!

Name: Helena G. Wells
Age/Birthday: July 15th, 1997
God Parent: Selene, Goddess of the Moon
Mortal Family: None (Look at the past)
Years in Camp: None (So far)
Brief History: Kronos created a shade from a dead spirit (We never find out who), who killed a mortal man by taking his essence and also taking some of Selene’s in a sneak attack. He fused the two essences and turned into a little baby girl. Because of this, Selene was not aware of the child ever being born. It turned out the child was never completely finished, so Apollo had to lend a helping hand by fusing some of his essence with her to stabalise her. After years and years of her being hidden, she met Selene and there was a big event (Including the death of a Griffin, a giant flash of light that everyone in the USA could see, and the completetion of Helena’s essence.) After which Selene learned of her daughter, accepted her and Artemis made her a lead huntress, although Helena doesn’t always travel with them.
Physical Appearance: She has long dark hair which is normally in a ponytail, stands about 5”2, has slightly pale skin, and normally wears black hunter’s clothes. She has cute green eyes and has long eyelashes. She also wears black gloves when she hunts, is cracking open safes or anything like that. She has the ability to summon a hunters bow, which is a shiny white color and has intricate carving all over the bow. She also is more agile, strong, quick and has enhanced reflexes and enhanced senses in the moonlight.
Personality: She is generally a nice, caring person, but is shy and prefers to be on her own. When playing capture the flag she goes off on her own in a surgical strike. When someone hurts her or the people she likes she will go into an attack mode, hurting whoever attacked much worse than the damage they inflicted. She gets defensive about her parentage, and would never tell anyone who her mother is. She can, however, be bossy and extremely sarcastic. She trusted someone once (She doesn't like to talk about it), but he betrayed her. Because of this she has an extremely hard time trusting people.
Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty
Pets: She used to have two cats, a dog and a horse. She left them when she left Apollo’s care
Talents: Hunting, camping, fire-making, swimming, running, cooking. She cannot stand heights though, and when she is under extreme pressure she messes up, a lot.
Weapons: She can summon her bow and unlimited arrows. She also carries two silver throwing daggers.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr7iGsj-xyc

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 pm

That character certainly is interesting! I'm not sure if I can allow that parentage though.. I have no problem with the whole shade and essence part, just about having Artemis as her mother. Perhaps you could change it so that her parent is a different god or goddess? She's also slightly lacking in flaws, so add some more of those?
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

I changed her a little, but not the parentage. The entire reason I used the "shade and essence" thing is so that she could be a daughter of Artemis. If she can't be accepted because of that then, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

So?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure. Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with it, it spices things up a little bit around here. If you can get another admin and mod to say that they're okay with it, you can keep her. :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Well, I really like her, but if we let you have an Artemis character, than we have to let everyone get an Artemis character. I mean, they just won't see it as fair if you get a character which was said: No one can have Artemis as a parent in the rules, and then they see someone who broke the rules, and is able to get a unique character, while they have been thinking the goddess is forbidden.

I don't want everyone to be angry because you got a special character, when they thought: It isn't allowed, I shouldn't waist my time making this kind of character.

I'm going to have to say no, just because it wouldn't be fair to everyone else, but I'll tell you what. She can be Artemis's lead huntress, because we don't have to follow the story line of Thalia being in charge. I'm fine with your character being the lead huntress, but I hate to say it, children of Artemis just . . . It just wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

Fair enough, I'll change her parent. I also like your idea of being the lead huntress of Artemis!
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

She's great! Thanks for editing. While I think Selene might be a Titan, as long as you make it clear your Selene is the minor moon goddess, she's good! Accepted! Thank you for editing!
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Awesome! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 am

Here's my latest character:

Name: Julius Anderson
God Parent: Mars, or Area if Romans arn't allowed. He's also a distant defendant of Neptune/Poseidon.
Mortal Family:
Amanda Anderson-Mother-Deceased
Emily Anderson-Grandmother
Lewis Anderson-Grandfather
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: His mother was in the US army, a captain. She went to Afghanistan in the war where she died. Julius then stayed with his grandparents until Mars/Ares appeared, telling him to go to Camp Half-Blood. Mars/Ares then gave him his dragon-bone spear and Hannibal because he was trying to make up for Julius's curse.
Physical Appearance: He has a cute face, which doesn't go with his body at all. If you saw just his face you would think he was a cute, skinny kid. If you just saw his body you would think he was in te military, or some kind of heavy lifting job. He has a nicely toned body, and a military haircut that makes his black hair look like an arrow from birds-eye view. He normally wears red or blue shirts and jeans or cargo shorts.
Personality: He acts almost nothing like a child of Mars/Ares. He is kind, caring and protective. He will, however, help anyone in a fight. He doesn't go looking for trouble, but if he finds some accidentally he'll take a go at it. He is very much a leap first look second kind of guy.
Fatal Flaw: He has a lack of self-confidence. He thinks that he is all weakness and no strength.
Pets: An elephant named Hannibal. Normally wears a black kelvar suit with the word "ELEPHANT" painted on the side.
Talents: As a son of Mars/Ares, he has the ability to be extremely aggresive and strong in battle. Also, his great-great-great... however many times grandfather was a king in Greece, and the grandson of Neptune/Poseidon. Neptune/Poseidon blessed, or cursed, his family with the ability to shapeshift. The king fought Heracles as a swarm of bees, and another one of his ancestors fought dragons as a dragon. He has inherited this ability, although it works better with animals he knows well.
Weapons: He has a dragon-bone spear. An Imperial Gold staff with a dragon tooth point. When the tip is stabbed into the ground it breaks off and a skeleton is summoned that does his will (just like the ones in "The Titan's Curse"). The skeleton is a servant of Mars/Ares though, so it will follow commands but kill anything, including Julius, in it's way. It takes 24 hours for the tip to grow back.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round, although sometimes he visits his grandparents.
Other: Julius's curse is that he has a small piece of firewood about the size of a candy bar that represents his life. If it burns, he dies and vice-versatile. He has it because he was too powerful, and now if that things snaps or burns he dies. A simple escape through a tight space could kill him, or a campfire that someone brought too much firewood to. It also seems that whenever it was put in a safe or something the house would burn, or would be robbed, getting so close to losing it that they would take it out. He now keeps his "life wood" with him at all times. No one, except for the Olympians, knows that he has this curse.
Also, he has had several girlfriends, almost none of which ended well, so he's looking for someone new now.

Hope he's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Actually, could I change Julius's age to 16?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Interesting! Julius is accepted!

Oh course, you can change his age. And at the moment, I'm not entirely sure if we're accepting Romans so it's Ares. :]
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 am

Name: Katherine (No last name, I kinda noticed that nymphs only really have first names anyway...)
Age: 14 (Some nymphs age at twice the rate as humans, some don't. She's one of the ones that matures at the same rate as humans)
Years at Camp: 14
Brief History: She was born and raised in Camp Half-Blood, and until she was a teenager in human maturity, she was not allowed to leave her dwelling. When she turned 13 she was finally let out, and went exploring, returning to the sky every night. She eventually learned how to make her skin go from the speckled, night-sky look to normal human color, and after that she started hanging out around the campers more. Her 14th birthday was a few weeks ago and she didn't return to the sky, causing her to not be able to return to the sky unless she has the help of another Asteriae, which despaired her to no end.
Dwelling: The sky, as she is an Asteriae (A star nymph)
Physical appearance: She is about 5 feet tall, and she used to have black skin with stars speckled over her body. Recently she learned how to turn her skin to a normal human color. Her ears are pointed, and her eyes are silver. She normally wears a dress that is the same color as her original skin.
Personality: She is surprisingly social, even though she has a lack of knowledge when it comes to technology and fighting. She is very outgoing and is extremely peppy, about half the time. She is bi-polar, extremely sad one moment and then excited and jumping around the next. Sometimes her energy can love of meeting new people can cause her to believe people she shouldn't., and she is extremely gullible.
Talents: She has the uncanny ability to make pretty much anyone feel sorry for her, even if they are extremely annoyed or mad at her. Besides that she can revert her skin to that of a night sky on a clear night, which is a great party trick in the mortal world.
Weapons: She doesn't use any weapons, literally. If she comes to a fight, she'll either run away or, if she is defending someone she cares about, will try her hardest and use her fists.
Other: She loves spending times with campers and mortals, and longs to be one of them. In fact, she would love to be with one romantically, although not in a perverted way.

Hope she is accepted!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:40 pm

OH MY NIGHT. LAB, MY NAME IS KATHERINE. AND IM 14. WOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Name: Natalie Anima
Age/Birthday: 15, November 3rd
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Family: Abigail Anima-Mother
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: She was raised in Los Angeles, California, and her mom ran a casino, which meant that they were very rarely without money. She lived the good life, and quickly learned that she was extremely adept at stealing, which she had no idea before hand because her mom wasn't aware that Hermes was a god. She was taken to camp by a satyr who was disguised as a tutor who her mom hired, and spends some years as a summer camper, some years as a year-round camper, depending on if she and her mother were in a fight.
Physical Appearance: She has black hair that reaches her back and is normally in a ponytail, and she stands about 5"3. She has green eyes and tanned skin. She normally wears a CHB shirt with jeans, unless she is doing one of her 'missions', which is when she steals something from somewhere like a vault, she wears a pitch black full bodysuit, which is the only other thing besides herself and her daggers that can turn invisible with her.
Personality: She is a funny, carefree person most of the time, not unlike the Stoll brothers. She is kleptomatic, and she has an extremely hard time with dead lines. She is dyslexic and has ADHD. She also extremely social and she is constantly trying to get to know new people.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris. She thinks that if she tries hard enough, she can magically fix all the problems in her life.
Pets: She has a griffin named Spirit that she found hurt in the wild. She nursed him back to health and trained & tamed him. He is just big enough for her and one other person to ride.
Talents: She has the ability, given to her by her father, to turn invisible. Unfortunately, she only has one suit that turns invisible with her. Otherwise, for her to become completely invisible, well, lets just say she doesn't like doing that.
Weapons: She has two celestial bronze daggers that turn invisible with her.
Year-Round or Summer: Both, depending on her relationship with her mom

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Accepted! Though, if you make anymore characters in the future, try and challenge yourself to include more flaws and detail! Every nice character, however!

Enjoy RPing with your new character! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labyrinth-Designer's Characters   Labyrinth-Designer's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labyrinth-Designer's Characters
Page 1 of 1