Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Viktor_Adamson's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor_Adamson

Viktor_Adamson

Viktor_Adamson's Character Empty
PostSubject: Viktor_Adamson's Character   Viktor_Adamson's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:16 am

Name: Viktor Adamson

Birthday: January, 27, 1998

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: True family: Unknown. Last Foster Family: Richard and Mary Edmonds.

Years In Camp: New Arrival

Brief History: I lived in foster homes all my life. My true family is unknown. I found out I was a demigod, when I was at my last foster home in Manhattan. I was hanging out in one of the parks reading when I saw people start to pass out. I momentarily started to freak out. I rushed home to find my foster family asleep. I wandered around town until I saw some teens in Greek armor walking around. I hid and waited for them to pass. I heard them talking about something having to do with Kronos, some guy named Luke and monsters. I sat on top of an apartment complex roof and watched the first battle. Everything seemed crazy to me. But it all was strangely believable, like I knew that this was going to happen. After the battle and everyone withdrew, I went down and inspected the damage. I found a sword that I kept to protect myself should I get found by one of those monsters. I also found a bow and a quiver of arrows. I had a little experience with both from being with various families that liked both. Over the next few days, I picked off monsters with the bow and even killed a few monsters with the sword. On the last day, I saw a bright flash at the top of the Empire State building. I waited until everyone stopped fighting before I lowered my guard. I sneaked toward the building to try and find out what happened. The panicked people weren't easy to move through, but I managed. I stayed in the bushes as a girl got onto a horse with wings and flew off in a hurry. I watched others talking amongst each other and others carrying people on stretchers. As they all started to leave, I followed them. The vans they were using weren't hard to miss, and I followed them easily on a motorbike I found. I followed about 400 yards behind them until they stopped at a small place that looked like a summer camp. I made a shelter in the woods and hid the bike close by. In the morning, I will go and find answers at the camp.

Physical Appearance: I am 5' 11 and fairly thin. I dress in mostly dark colors with a couple rings on my fingers. The rings include a plain titanium, one with a piece of obsidian held in it and another with silver crossed arrows. I have longish hair pulled back in a pony tail and dark hair and eyes. My skin is fairly pale from staying inside or in the shade.

Personality: Mostly a loner. Get to know me and we can be close, but most don't seem to stay that long. I don't like loud or obnoxious people. The same goes for loud colors. I like most kinds of music and movies. I also love to irritate people sometimes. I have a contradicting personality. It depends on the situation and the people on how I would act. I am a deep thinker and at most times I over think.

Fatal Flaw: Getting too attached quickly to people that never stay in my life.

Pets: None

Talents: Harmonica, archery, tracking, and planning.

Weapons: Bow and arrow, swords are my favorite. Daggers and everything else works though.

Year round

Last edited by Viktor_Adamson on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Viktor_Adamson's Character   Viktor_Adamson's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 am

pending!
check your pm's!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Viktor_Adamson's Character   Viktor_Adamson's Character I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 pm

accepted!
happy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viktor_Adamson's Character   Viktor_Adamson's Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viktor_Adamson's Character
Page 1 of 1