Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

darling, stay with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

darling, stay with me Empty
PostSubject: darling, stay with me   darling, stay with me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Alright, I wanna get some winter plotting done with my characters before the New Year rolls around. Those who I’m most desperate for things with are Kalina Nikolova, Avery Donovan and Auburn Devereux. Kalina most of all, as always, but those other two need some things too.
My characters are;

• Kalina Nikolova, daughter of Hyperion, 17 years old. In her current plot, she’s recovering from the PTSD that she developed after the ZA, and in attempts to do so she’s overworking herself. As cabin leader of Hera, she’s constantly doing stuff, cleaning up, whatever, rarely sleeps, and when she does she wakes up pretty quick from nightmares. Possible plots include her passing out from exhaustion (Which is likely), someone discovering that she hasn’t slept properly in over a month, etc. Other than the fact that she’s overly concerned about how well the Winter Festival will go, she’s actually enjoying herself, and while she’s not at her best, she is the happiest she’s been for the past few months. I want to get her some new friends, enemies, rivals, etc, and I hope that by the end of this season I’ll have brought her into her newest plotline.
  • Avery Donovan, son of Dionysus, 18 years old. Avery currently doesn’t have much going on, and I’d like to change that. I’d like for him to make some friends, and most of all I’d like for him to make some enemies. I have a lot of ideas for him and potential plots, which I’d be happy to post at some point if someone were interested in roleplaying with him.
  • Auburn Devereux, daughter of Iris, 18 years old, previously Auburn Spallin. She was one of my original characters, who I eventually inactivated, and I’ve brought her back after over a year of being gone. In roleplay time, she’s been gone for seven months. Originally, she left camp to look for her father (Who’s actually dead whoops), but was captured by supporters of Kronos and kept in their camp for the past few months. She’s back now, she’s rekindled her relationship with Taylor (I think?? I’m a hopeful person so far it seems they have), and she’s basically just getting used to being in camp again. Potential plots include friends, enemies, people from the Kronos camp, people who find out about where she’s been, or just people who knew her in the past (Which we can discuss, if you want<3). I’d like to get her more involved in the camp honestly.
  • Karma Alexander, daughter of Hecate, 16 years old. Karma has a pretty large plot brewing in the future, one which I hope will happen during Spring, so I’d like for her to get some connections now while she has the chance (Since when this goes down, I’m probably not going to roleplay her a lot while I write paras and whatnot). Friends are something she’s not got many of, so I’d love for some of those, and of course, enemies and rivals are always wanted. I think it’d be fun if there was another Hecate camper who she sort of didn’t get along with-- someone who she feels like she needs to outdo, maybe. Karma is a really strong witch, with a lot of pent up power that’s just waiting to explode, so it opens up a plot :D
  • Eden Scofield, daughter of Perses, 26 years old (in the body of a 19 year old). Eden was cursed for her mother’s crimes against the Gods, and she won’t age past 19 until she proves herself to be a hero, so that’s fun. Basically, she’s my second favorite character after Kalina, and therefore I really love to play her. I want to get her some connections, because she’s currently working in the Kronos camp freeing prisoners and reporting back to camp each week. It’d be cool if someone found out about her double life-- or even if someone misunderstood, and thought she was working for Kronos rather than the Gods. I want to get her some friends too, and people who hate her/she hates, and maybe people she’s helped in the past. Another idea is if someone was 13 when she first began to work for camp, and saw her as a 19 year old… and then, six years later, sees her again looking the same as she did then.
  • Rana Jackson, daughter of Eris, 16 years old. Rana is just… god, there’s no way to describe her. She really doesn’t make friends easily, so the main thing I’m looking for with her is enemies. And y’know, rivals, because they’re always fun. I would love if someone could actually befriend her, though-- it’d take a while, but she’s fiercely loyal, and I think it’d be cute. There’s really not much I can say on her! She’s one of those characters that sort of clicks into most plots (At least to me aha)
  • Kagami, kitsune, 1200+ years old. Kagami is just evil, there’s no other way to describe her. And she’s basically here to screw things up, how fun. Like Karma, she’s got something brewing in her future which might be good or not, it just really depends on how plotting goes with her for the next while. It’s not set in stone right now, but I do hope to actually do it aha. Kagami doesn’t show her true face to anyone, but she does impersonate people, so there’s always a plot there if you want her to impersonate someone from your characters past/present. She specializes in destroying relationships, friendships, etc, but she’s really here to tear apart loyalties and basically destroy the demigods she thinks wronged her.
  • Kathryn De Brùn, unclaimed daughter of Athena, 16 years old. She’s currently dating Andrew Ryland, and is pretty happy-- I want to end that. I want to get her involved in some plots, some things which can make her or break her if you get me? I mean, I have pretty much nothing for her, which sucks because I love her a lot.

Alright, so that about covers it (These are the charries in desperate need of plots lmao), but I am going to say that one of these eight isn’t going to make it to Summer. Sometime between now and the end of Spring, one of these eight is going to depart this world, but I’m not going to reveal that for a while ;)

Last edited by Captain Jack Sparrow on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

darling, stay with me Empty
PostSubject: Re: darling, stay with me   darling, stay with me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

current thread tracker;;

count: five
i owe: cam x2, bren x1
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

darling, stay with me
Page 1 of 1