Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] Empty
PostSubject: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] Tyler_13 ◆ Tyler Lucas | Daughter of Hephaestus ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55885209
you, with your voice like nails -on a chalkboard,
calling me out when i'm wounded,
you picking on the weaker -man.

--------------Tyler looked around. It was late, but not exactly night time. People were going to their cabins, while Tyler was going the opposite way, to the Treetop Village. Why? She had had enough dancing in the Ampitheatre lately, she thought she'd dance in the cool night air.
As usuall, her hair was down, slightly swaying at her shoulders and back. Grey eyes scanning the area for any activity. Of course, she didn't scan with great accuracy, and she thought it was good enough.
In her pocket was her small iPod Nano, and buldging in her other pocket was the small speaker she had. She wasted no time in setting it on a tree stump, and plugging it in, turning it on, untill she came to the right song. It wasn't her usuall style, because it was Kpop. Korean pop music. But, a lot of the songs had good beat, and that was what the daughter of Hephaestus cared about.
So, as the song started, she got in her pose. She had been working on more . . . appealing dance styles. She usually just did more classic moves, but now she moved her hips more, used her hands. She knew she needed to know how to dance in many different styles, but so far, this was her favorite. She had alos looked up the lyrics to the song, ( English of course ) and she thought the song was cool. The beginning meant "I am the best" in Korean, and she wanted to think that. She had to optimistic.
By the first solo part, she was doing many moves, hand stand type things, using her legs while somehwhat in the air. Then she thought of something. She thought no one was around, and she knew it would look amazing.
So, at her favorite part, where they sang, "Billion Dollar Baby", she did intricate moves with her hands, and small sparks flew from the tips of her fingers, lighting up her broad smile.

someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit -me,
and all you're ever -gonna be is mean,
why you gotta be so mean?
"There's more to life than you think."

Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:09 pm

OCC~ I feel really plain without that template shtuff :(

Blythe~||~Ignoramus~||~Septavian
Blythe needed a life.
All she did was train, and when she was outside of camp for school, all she did was beat up people for calling her and her brother freaks. Okay, so she was a freak, and that didn't entitle her to creaming some losers. But it felt so good. Just like the music that was coming from the trees. Blythe turned her mismatch gaze forwards, to the little village in the woods. There, in a little gap in the leaves, she saw sparks, flaring against the dark green of the leaves. Okay Blythe, she said to herself, let's see if you can get a life and not maul whoever's there. Because there had to be a person there. Satyrs and nymphs wouldn't let a flame be unprotected. The daughter of Janus concentrated hard, and a small flame appeared in her hand, swirling with a small amount of water. Since her father was the god of opposites, she could maintain this small fire-water mix just long enough to see the character in the shrub. Staying focused on the little swirl of red and blue, she opened a door to an area closer to the person, for the sake of being quiet. Of course, that effort was completely wasted on her small gasp. A girl, probably Hephaestus due to the flames, was dancing to some K-Pop. Blythe hadn't heard 2NE1 since she knew she was a demigod. And the girls dancing was perfectly matched, accented by the embers dancing on her fingertips. Blythe kept in her position, her mouth slightly open.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] Tyler_13 ◆ Tyler Lucas | Daughter of Hephaestus ◆

--------------
--------------TYLER didn't even notice anything untill the song was over. She was absorbed in getting the dance perfect. And she had. As the song ended, she smiled broadly to herself.
--------------THE teenager looked up at the dark sky, and laughed out loud. "Take that Beth!" she shouted, spinning around in a few circles. Her sister always told her to give up her dream. But what did she know? Beth was only interested in fixing things. Tyler had higher targets. She wanted to be a dancer. No, she didn't want to, she needed to. She could move out of camp, live a normal life. Live her dream.
--------------AS she was about to turn on another song, out of the corner of her grey eyes, she saw a person. She was hidden, but not completely. Then, as she reached into her mind, she realized that she'd actually heard her gasp. Her face turned bright red, and she ran a hand through her long hair. "Uh," she stuttered. "Some, uh, pretty cool special effects I did there with the uh, embers?" It came more out as a question, and she only blushed more, head downcast, her firey hair hiding her face.

OOC: OMG *spazzes* You've actually heard of 2NE1?!
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

~Sorry it took so long. And yeah, I know 2NE1
The small mix of elements in Bly's hand collapsed, since her concentration was now broken. She stepped slightly out of the shadows, enough so the camper could se Blythe's face. Her face was slightly flushed, since she had been discovered. "Well, yeah, it would've been cool special effects," she stated, "But it's not, is it?" She stepped out of the shadows completely. "No use lying. I'm Blythe, daughter of Janus." Her hand was out, but not too far to be uncomfortable. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

--------------
--------------TYLER bit her lip, but shook the girls hand. "Tyler," she said simply, not wanting to say her godly parent. The girl knew she was lying, but she wasn't going to just completely spill everything. Even she knew that would be stupid. So she wrapped her arms around herself, blushing and staring at the ground.
--------------SHE thought of the girl's god parent. Janus . . . she'd heard the name before. But her mind was too full of swimming thoughts to try and think of what he ( she knew it was a he ) was teh god of.

OOC: That is AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

~Not really. Sorry my post is so crappy. No muse for a while now...
Blythe didn't know what to do. Sooner or later, the girl would figure out what her dad had done, and another person would consider her a demigod freak of nature. Oh well. C'est la vie. Blythe looked around, trying to figure out what to say. "So," she started," That was some pretty good dancing you did there. How'd you learn how to dance like that?" Blythe absentmindedly whistled the song Tyler had been dancing to.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

--------------
--------------THE daughter of Hephaestus let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. She hadn't asked much about her fire, so that was a plus. But, it'd come back to that, she'd be just as unprepared to talk about as she was now. Tyler dug her left heel in the dirt, inspecting the trees leaves above.
--------------THE girl shrugged. "Just kinda taught myself, I guess," she said. It was true. She had never had lessons, never anyone to help her with it. In the dance department, she was completely self-reliant.

OOC: Psh trust me, same
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 pm

"Cool. If I tried that, I would be dead by now." Blythe looked around, racking her brain for something smart to say. "So....," she started. "Who's Beth? I heard you mention her." Blythe glanced askance at Tyler, waiting for her to answer, or figure out what her father had done. Whatever came first. Blythe took out her harmonica, for whatever reason, and started to improvise. It sounded suspiciously like the song Tyler had just been dancing to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]   Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn It Up Loud [ most darling blythe ]
Page 1 of 1