Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)   The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm

I lean against the table for a moment, wondering what we should do now. "I don't know. I have not planned on doing anything today," I reply. "Maybe we can-what is the word- go around the camp? That is not the word."
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)   The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:59 pm

"I don't know maybe we could relax by the beach or something like that." I reply as I think about what could be done. "That or we could spar... not that I really feel like fighting, more like relaxing." I put my hands behind my head, interlocking my fingers and my vest widens a bit more.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)   The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 pm

I notice he isn't wearing a shirt, and find it slightly amusing. Not because he's weak or something, just because he doesn't have a shirt on, and I think that's funny. "I do not want to fight also. Let us go to the beach," I agree. "I want to change first though. I do not want to get sand on this clothes,"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)   The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:08 pm

I grin. "Good to hear. I'll need to pop into my Cabin and change aswell." i say sprinting out the armoury to the Hephaestus Cabin. I turn around half way out the door and shout back. "Come on Slowpoke!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)   The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smith and The Shadowwalker (KaySpyGirl)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2